YG family. Part 3

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The dinner ended well. Taeyeon had impressed them with her personality, easily. It was very awkward and silent and creepy at the first time. Because only Jiyong, Daesung, Tablo, and YG appa who talked to her at first.

 

“Why are you guys like this? What with the sudden silent?” YG appa started to laughs, “Taeyeon feels so pressured right now, you know?”

Immediately shook her head, “no, sajang-nim I’m fine.” Taeyeon smiled reassuringly. “It’s hard to accept the other people from the outside of your circle. I understand that.”

“Hon, what are you talking about? You’re inside my circle” Jiyong grabbed her hand, feeling worried and guilty.

“Taeyeon sshi, it’s not like what you think. We just… I just…shocked. It’s not usual for us.” Dara tried to give Taeyeon some explanation behind their muteness.

"Yeah, that silly Dragon didn't spill anything about you to us. Heck, not even the litlest hints." Park Bom rolled her eyes, "So, I admit that you're the biggest suprise i ever had from Jiyong. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." then smiled at Taeyeon.

She nodded understandingly, “I know unnie, and you don’t have to feel guilty. No problem, I’m alright.”

Upon hearing and witnessing Taeyeon’s sincerity, the other started to talk with her. And not too long after that, the earlier muteness was totally disappearing.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

“Why you ended up with this moody dragon Taeyeon-ah? I don’t get it.” Tablo said once, and this made the other laugh.

“Well… I don’t know oppa. Back then, this moody dragon was just too cute to resist.” She smiled teasingly.

“I have my own charms, hyung. You should know that.” Jiyong said proudly.

“I don’t think so. I think Taeyeon had just pitied him at the first place. He was so desperate back then.” Daesung said nonchalantly. Jiyong smacked him after that.

“I do agree with you.” Park Bom said to Daesung while patted his back.

“Yah, Noona!!" Jiyong sulking cutely and the crowd laughed mockingly

 

“FYI, Teddy is a big fan of SNSD. Why wouldn’t you ask him Taeyeon, who is his favorite member in SNSD?” YG said then winked at her.

Taeyeon nodded and smile shyly. “Teddy sunbaenim, who is your favorite member in SNSD?” she asked him.

 

Taeyeon then smiled beautifully

And Teddy can't help but blushing madly

 

 

Everyone in the room start laughing at his nervousness. “It’s... it’s... yo... you, Taeyeon-ssi.”

They laughed even harder.

 “Kamsahamida sunbaenim.” she said then gave him her cutest wink.

 

Teddy’s face immediately turned into a very red rose color.

 

“What’s with that pinkish color on your cheeks oppa? Is that even necessary?” CL producer

“She is very cute Chaerin-ah. Every man would die with that gesture.” YG appa replied

“And I’ll be the one who killed them.” Jiyong said calmly, then got a slap from Taeyeon

 

OH, a threat from the Dragon

 

“Well, I adore your voice so much, Taeyeon sshi. And I would like to work with you. Maybe? Someday?” teddy said shyly.

“Sure! I’ll be very happy to do that, sunbaenim.”

“Dream on, oppa! There’s a long waitin

Please log in to read the full chapter