One Step Closer.

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sometimes Jiyong couldn’t believe how easy Kim Taeyeon had wrapped him around her delicate finger. He was like a puppy. Not that he complained though, but he wanted her to obey him too. He just want to be with her anytime, every time if possible. Sometimes he also felt ridiculous about how deep he had fallen for her. It was like a rainbow abyss that has no end nor a thing to grasp for stopping him from falling.

 

Taeyeon… he didn’t know how she managed to tie him on the neck, controlling everything within him. Even the way his heart beating or the rhythm his lungs breathing.

 

 

She didn’t do any cutesy to attract men. She is the cutesy.

She didn’t try to look pretty. She is the beauty itself.

 

 

She was one of a kind.

And he loved her, with all his heart.

Even when every time he was upset.

 

 

 

 

New Year’s Eve.

 

He had his upcoming MADE final concert in China. While Taeyeon usually had her own schedule in year-end concert. A month before, Jiyong was trying mightily to cut Taeyeon’s schedule in New Year’s Eve. He talked to her manager, he negotiated with SM’s representative, he even tried to contact that Kim- CEO.

He didn’t do that though. Jiyong couldn’t stand being in contact with him even just a phone call. After what CEO did to his life, feeling resentful was understatement.

At that time, he realized that his chance to have Taeyeon at his backstage in China will be thinner than a paper. She was in all glory with her solo album. She kill all those music charts and album sales. She flew higher with all those nominees in music awards and her solo concert. Even though the concert’s scales was waaay smaller than SNSD or Big bang or himself, but it was indeed a huge achievement for a new female solo.

 

 

He was so proud of her.

His butterfly has been work so hard and it pays off.

He even cried on her backstage.

 

 

 

To summarize, Taeyeon’s performance was in a high demand. High demand means high payment. High payment means high profit for the company. Which company wouldn’t want that?

 

 

Jiyong actually had another idea. He will booked Taeyeon for himself via SMent. He will pay for her as much as SMent want. To him, Taeyeon means more than all materialistic thing. Jiyong remembered how Youngbae laughs so hard upon hearing his plan, while Hyunsuk hyung hit him on the head before calling him stupid and unreasonable.

 

 

 

“Jiyong-ah, you should know how much Taeyeon’s cost. You don’t have enough money.” YG appa reasoned out upon looking his still determinate expression.

“You underestimate me, hyung. Relax, I can manage.” He shook his head, amuse by his hyung worrying about his wealth. He should know better.

“Of course I know you can manage. You can buy this entire building yet you’ll still rich. But my point is, all your bank accounts and asset’s document is not with you. It’s with Taeyeon, right? Then how can you pay SM?”

 

Uh-oh.

He forgot about that.

 

 

 

Big Bang final concert in Seoul.

 

Taeyeon was shooting for Banilla Co’s new commercial during Big Bang final concert in Seoul. As much as she want to watch him on stage, her schedule wouldn’t allow her to do so. At that time, Jiyong was beyond angry. They even fought about that and gave each other cold shoulder. Taeyeon was tired. Tired from schedule, tired from explaining, and tired from his accusation. As for Jiyong, he thought Taeyeon couldn’t understand how importance this concert to him, due to Seunghyung enlisting date. Of course she knew it. Because her certain friend has been crying nonstop every time they talk about Big Bang. Even just merely a word about YGEnt.

 

 

Taeyeon was very sorry towards Jiyong, but she couldn’t do anything.

But then something happened later, a turning table event, involving Jiyong and Dara.

 

Yeah, that hug and kiss fiasco.

 

 

 

The next day, it was Jiyong who standing in front of Taeyeon’s apartment door with a bouquet of purple lilac and a pair of puppy eyes, seeking her forgiveness.

Taeyeon told Jiyong she isn’t upset. She just missing her old apartment and need some time to stay. She refused to come back to Seoul Galleria Forret, saying right now her apartment feels more like home to her. Jiyong hurriedly pack his bag, wanting to stay together with Taeyeon in her apartment. She didn’t object and Jiyong was more than happy with that.

 

 

Until Taeyeon changed her apartment passcode.

Jiyong, who was taken aback at first, finally got the signal. He involuntary gave Taeyeon her time alone and waited patiently until she comes back to him.

 

 

Truth to be told, she was upset before YG appa warns her about the rumor and told her the truth. During the dinner he heard Dara suggestion towards Jiyong for having some fun by teasing the fans outside the restaurant. Jiyong agreed to that without thinking about the consequences.

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah, mianhe. Oppa should forbid them to do such a reckless thing.” YG appa calld her right after the media start to make a big fuss. He feeling guilty.

“Gwenchana oppa. What’s done is done. I’m not mad. I knew Jiyong too much, he wouldn’t do that intentionally.” Taeyeon reassured him.

“Yeah that stupid Dragon. Please don’t give him a hard time.” To this YG appa’s words, Taeyeon responded by nods and another set of ‘alright’ and ‘okay’.

 

 

She fulfilled her promise. Jiyong found Taeyeon back on his bed after three torturing days. A relieved sigh escaped his lips before he joined her on the bed, snuggling himself closer to his source of warmth and made her stirr from her deep slumber. Jiyong whispered bunch of ‘sorry’ and ‘I love you’ and ‘I miss you’ and ‘sorry’ again to Taeyeon’s ear. The said woman smiled softly before claiming Jiyong’s lips and murmured her ‘I miss you too’ and ‘I love you too’ against his lips.

 

 

That night, Jiyong couldn’t be happier.

Little did he knows, Taeyeon’s mind was already set into something.

 

 

 

YG Headquarter.

GDragon’s studio, 3rd floor.

 

 

Jiyong has been throwing tantrums to Taeyeon and gave her his cold shoulder since yesterday. He was upset because Taeyeon couldn’t a

Please log in to read the full chapter