The Calm Beauty

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

SNSD Dorm

Taeyeon's Room

 

“Taeyeonnie, let’s go clubbing!” Hyoyeon pulled Taeyeon, who lied soullessly on the fluffy bed.

“Hhmmm, I’m sleepy! Try to find another member.” Her sound muffled, blocked by a pillow that covered her head

“I already had another member. And you’re my next prey. Come on, Taetae! Don’t be such a baby girl.”  She pulled her feet a little bit strong, made Taeyeon yelps in surprise.

 

Finally removed that big pillow from her head and glared at the girl who by now smirks at her. “I’m not a baby girl, hyo. I’m just sleepy.”

“Same here, missy! And I absolutely sure that Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, and Tiffany feel the same way like you do. We are sleepy and bored at the same time, so why not go outside for fun?” Hyoyeon still insisted

“Unnie, let’s go!” Yoona’s voice echoed inside her bedroom, made Taeyeon tightening her hug on her pillow.

“Taeyeonnie… wake up you sleepyhead. Let’s have fun!” this time is Sooyoung’s turns.

“You kids just go and leave me alone.” Taeyeon still whined

“No we won’t! It’s been a while since our last hang out, Taeyeon-ah. Don’t be such a party-pooper.” Tiffany said while busy fixed her hair.

“Yeah I’m the party-pooper, so just leaving me alone will ya?” Taeyeon sat, and then yawned.

“We’re not leaving you alone! I don’t mind to tie you up then bring you out if it’s necessary. Right girls?” Sooyoung smirked evilly.

 

Rolled her eyes, Taeyeon finally stood up, “alright, I’ll come. But don’t blame me if something strange happens later.”

“It’s not a problem, because nothing will happen later.” Sooyoung answered confidently.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Give me 15 minutes to wash my face and change my outfit first.” With that, Taeyeon shushes the other annoying but her lovely members outside her room.

 

It takes 30 minutes before they were finally driven away to ‘The Beat’ club at Gangnam District. Driving Hyoyeon’s car, they chatted happily and laughed about everything inside the car.

 

 

Honestly, there was one ultimate reason of why they insisted to take Taeyeon with them for clubbing tonight. She had been in misery for almost weeks because of her problem.

 

Her love problem to be exact.

 

 

Taeyeon wouldn’t tell them the story. But they know better than to ask of what happened to her and her recent JACKASS boyfriend.

 

Jang Wooyoung.

 

 

Their story begins after 2 PM’s debut. He mentioned Taeyeon soo many times on radio show, or reality show that he adored her so much. Then the greatest chance for him came when they do dance collaboration and hosted a show called ‘WinWin’ together made Wooyoung’s way easier.

 

Frequent meetings made Taeyeon fell for him, slowly.

 

At the beginning, he was a good and kind guy. A gentleman one who would picks you up from the dorm to the practice room then sent you back to the dorm.

A man who would gave you a cup of coffee, a bouquet of flower, a charm bracelet, a fluffy teddy bear every time you do the rehearsals or at the backstage of music program. How sweet, huh?

 

 

Yeah, it was only happened on their first three months relationship. How about the rest?

 

It’s just a worthless relationship.

An ON and OFF love

 

They’ll date when HE wanted that and they won’t date when HE didn’t want to do that.

 

Unfortunately, that Wooyoung guy was in control

And Taeyeon was the one who suffered

 

They dated for 9 months. 3 months officially, and the rest was...

BAD DREAM

 

 

A gentleman one, turned into a jerk one

 

From Hero to Zero, that’s his nickname, given by all SNSD members. They surely wanted to help Taeyeon. But when it comes to the man issue, Taeyeon’s standard was the highest one.

 

And also, Taeyeon loves Wooyoung too much, and he knew it.

 

She hates that.

All the SNSD members hate that too.

 

 

‘Gee… Gee... Gee… Baby Baby Baby…’

That famous ‘Gee’ song was very cute and irresistible. SNSD members loved to sing that song every time, everywhere…

 

At their Dorm,

Inside the car,

At their waiting room or backstage at music program,

Inside the bathroom…

 

But at that time, at Taeyeon’s heartache period, they would do their best to avoid that song.

 

Why?

 

Be

Please log in to read the full chapter