Turns Upside Down.

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Dragon’s Pad

Bed Room, 2nd Floor

 

1.05 a.m.

 

“I still like Taeyong more than Taeyang.”

 

Uh-oh

 

“We discussed about that already. It’s Taeyang and you agreed.”

 

The fight was coming back

The silly fight for their future son’s name

The childish fight which ruined their after-making-love bliss

 

Taeyeon vs Jiyong

Taeyong vs Taeyang

 

“Well, I have a second thought here.” Taeyeon said softly.

“Too late.” Jiyong stubbornly answered while tightening his embrace on Taeyeon’s body

“Kwon Jiyong!”

“You’re being unfair my love. Our future daughter’s name is yours and our son’s name is mine. You chose Kwon Jiyeon and I agreed.”

“You like that name, mister.” Taeyeon retorted

“And you used to like mine too, missy.” Jiyong retorted back

 

This gonna be a long and eternal fight between them

Jiyong once suggested that they should ask the baby himself which one he likes, only to get not-too-light slap on his head from his cuterce lady.

 

Cuterce?

Cute+Fierce

Taeyeon’s secret nickname, gave by Jiyong

 

While Jiyong received Ssilyong as his nickname because of his silly suggestion

Ssilyong

Stupid+Silly+Yong

The dragon who acts silly and stupid

 

Jiyong protested when Taeyeon said he’s ssilyong

She gave him a simple shrug then kept calling him with that nickname. Eventually, Jiyong was lost and obeyed.

She was that powerful petite lady.

But now, in this silly fight, she was the powerless one.

 

 

“There’s a trainee named Taeyong at SM, Jiyong. He’s very nice and polite, very handsome and charming…”

“And there’s my very best friend named Taeyang, Taeyeon. He’s also very nice and polite, very sweet and caring, definitely very talented. Singing, dancing, composing, rapping, writing lyrics…”

 

Ouch.

Knock out for Taeyeon.

 

“And Taeyeong sounds very odd. Taeyang is much better.” Jiyong said victoriously.

 

Double knock out.

 

Taeyeon exhaled a big amount of air which made Jiyong laughed.

“Stop acting so defeated.” He spoke softly and started to run his finger on the length of her spine.

Taeyeon sighed. She looked up to his eyes, pleading. “Can we just use Taeyong?”

“You can use that name for our second son.”

“How many children exactly do you want?” Taeyeon slapped his chest playfully

“As many as you can give.” He whispered to her ear then nibbling it softly.

“I just want two children.” She titled her head, giving Jiyong’s kisses more access to her neck.

”No problem.” Jiyong spoke between his kisses.

“Kwon Jiyeon and Kwon Taeyong.” She said stubbornly.

“No way.” He said firmly. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“You’re so stubborn Mr. Kwon.”

“You’re the one who being so stubborn and unfair and sly and hot-headed and temperament and mean and beautiful and sweet and kind and gorgeous and marvelous and…”

 

And the list goes longer and longer and longer and longer than you even imagine.

 

1.50 a.m.

 

“What do you want for wedding gift?” Taeyeon asked Jiyong.

“Anything from you would be very great.” Jiyong answered. The beaming Taeyeon looked up then kiss his chin sweetly.

 

They still engaged in conversation for almost two hours. It was almost two in the morning with Taeyeon’s early flight to Japan and Jiyong’s early flight to Jeju Island. They kept talking, arguing over silly things, laughing to each other jokes, flirting and kissing in their favorite position. Taeyeon put her head on Jiyong chest while his hand settled on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“Name it Jiyong.”

Jiyong pulled Taeyeon’s face, kiss her forehead and smiled, “I’ll be happy whatever your gift is.”

“Copy that Mr. Kwon.”

“And you Mrs. Kwon, what do you want for wedding gift?”

“Your forever.”

 

Jiyong laughed at such an answer. He pulled her face again then planted a long kiss, this time in Taeyeon’s lips.

 

“Cheesy lines should be my part Taeyeon. Not yours.” He reminded her playfully then tousled her bang.

“I’m not being cheesy here.” Taeyeon brought her head to the pillow, in the same level of him. She smiled lovingly then caressed her fiancée’s hair softly.

“From the moment you said ‘yes’ to me, my forever has been yours, eternally”

“I don’t need words.” Her hand raked his now black hair.

“I’ll prove to you in any ways possible.” He smiled tenderly. Taeyeon smiled back at him then inched closer, aiming his awaiting lips, kissing him sweetly.

 

2.15 a.m.

 

“Jiyong are you still awake?” Taeyeon poked Jiyong’s cheek only to receive no respond from him. She pulled his ear, still no respond. She pinched his nose; he just jerked her body softly then sleeps again.

Until finally, Taeyeon got up on her elbows then planted a kiss on Jiyong’s lips.

In no time, Jiyong already kissed her back. His hand on Taeyeon’s waist pulled her closer. Taeyeon put her hands on Jiyong’s face, caressing both of his cheeks.

 

“You’re really a ert, aren’t you?” Taeyeon said once after breaking the kiss, giggling softly

“You attacked me when I’m sleeping. Who’s the ert now?” Jiyong retorted playfully

“Sleepy doesn’t seem to visit me, hon. sorry… just go back to your sleep.”

Jiyong slowly opened his eyes. “You’ll have a serious black circle tomorrow, baby. Just try to sleep. Let me hold you.” he put his chin on the top of Taeyeon’s head then hugged her tightly.

“Sing for me, Jiyong.” Taeyeon pleaded. She could feel his nod before he started to hum her lullaby.

 

Oh yes, Taeyeon has her own lullaby

It was from Jiyong.

Special crafted with his love in every part of it.

It was originally just a simple melody, a little part of his unreleased song which about loving someone and going crazy about that someone.

 

He hummed the melody to Taeyeon’s ear at their first making love.

At that time, he was so happy… so contented… so relieved… so in love with her that made he hummed the melody unconsciously.

 

Taeyeon loved it.

Even though there were no lyrics at all, she can feel the depth of love through this simple yet sweet melody.

She asked him to show her the whole song after that.

 

And she liked it

 

 

No, she LOVED it

 

 

He realized that Taeyeon fell in love with this song after she kept repeating it again and again whenever she came to his studio. Then he decided to record it and gave it to Taeyeon as her 100 days gift. Up until now, Jiyong still remembered her reaction when she received the song.

Her face beamed with happiness, her eyes gleamed with tears, while muttered ‘thank you’ and ‘I love you’ so many times.

 

Searching this song through music portal is something useless because Jiyong never released the song to the public. He kept the song for Taeyeon and only her.

 

YG appa accidentally heard the song once when he was inside Jiyong’s studio, then asked Jiyong to insert it as a play list for their ‘ALIVE’ mini album. Jiyong refused it politely saying this is his private song and means the world to him.

YG appa respected his choice even though he feels curious. It was not Jiyong’s type to do such behavior. Eventually curiosity eat him slowly, which made he ask Jiyong the title of this song.

 

“The title is Taeyeon, hyung” Jiyong answered his question with beaming face

“I don’t have a time to joke around Jiyong.”

“Neither do I.”

“Oh” YG appa was speechless for a while. “So… this song is about her?”

“yes.” he nodded with his shy smile which made YG appa laugh mightily

“You’re falling too deep right now, Dragon. Be careful to the lack of oxygen and the sea monsters.”

Jiyong laughed when hearing YG appa’s words without knowing the real meaning.

Oh well, he’ll definitely regret it later.

 

 

So, the song was Taeyeon’s.

To everyone who accidentally heard this song and asking what the title is, he always gave them the same answer as YG appa.

 

The title is Taeyeon.

It’s a Taeyeon song.

 

Bay hill Pool Villa

Haye-dong, Jeju-do

Garden Pool

 

 

“So, how are you feeling hyung?” the maknae asked the oldest

 

They were having barbeque at the backyard garden pool together with Gmarket crews. The Cf’s shooting wasn’t yet done but they decided to take a rest for a while.

 

“I’m anxious.” TOP answered honestly

 

Next month TOP will take his turn to serve his country. He was the first from all Big Bang members. At the first semester of 2017, Jiyong and Taeyang will follow him. The next will be Daesung at the end of 2017 with Seungri in early 2018.

 

“Chillax hyung. I know you always can do everything.” Taeyang patted his hyung’s back softly.

“Beside, you already did some action movie. So I think it will be easier since you’re used to that kind of environment.” Jiyong added.

“It’s different Jiyong-ah. In film, you have a script and director to direct your every moves. Whether to laugh, whether to cry, whether to cry, whether to kiss, whether to fall in love…” TOP paused. He looked so gloomy.

“Aigoo… Is there something happens with that mushroom girl?” Taeyang asked him straightforwardly

“No… there’s nothing will ever happens between us.” TOP sighed

“That Thai prince?” Seungri asked carefully.

“He proposed to her last week.”

 

 

Silent.

Sh*t

 

 

They knew how much their hyung had fell in love with SNSD’s eyes smile princess

It was a bizarre thing.

But that bizarre thing turned into a bizarre love for them.

 

Them?

 

Yes, It wasn’t a one sided love.

Fany had the same mutual feeling.

Too bad, that Thai prince came into the picture faster than that Seoul prince

 

 

“Love will find a way, hyung. You already did everything to win her heart. Then let her decide. If you’re her true love, then fate will bring her back to you.” Taeyang, being the wisest one try to console his broken hearted hyung.

“Dong Yongbae, have I ever said that you’re very jjang?”

“No at all, hyung”

“Then, you’re JJANG!!” TOP showed Taeyang his four thumbs. And almost fell from the chair in the process because he was too eager showing his toes.

 

All the members laughed at their hyung’s silliness.

This ever so handsome and charming and mysterious TOP was actually a bingu.

A bingu that can easily melt your heart with his gaze and his smile

 

“Sometimes I feel envy toward Jiyong.” TOP admitted it softly

“Why? Why me?” Jiyong answered while smiling

“I envy you for having a true love.”

“Aish, hyung… don’t be like that.”

“I too, feel the same.” Daesung also admitted. “Hyung, did you know that I always felt h

Please log in to read the full chapter