Nuthang Crew.

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Dragon Penthouse

Bedroom, 2nd Floor

 

‘Let’s meet up yo! Harlem club at 11 p.m. Me, Danny, and yanggeng too.’ It was from his buddy, Lee Hyuk Soo .

Jiyong was about to answer his message, when another ‘beep’ from his phone appeared.

‘Hey bad boy, want to go for a dinner tonight? I’m going to go to Japan tomorrow for 3 days. So, shall we?’ this time, the offer came from the love of his life. Kim Taeyeon

His forehead creased, confused.

‘Where should I go’ he talked to him self

It’s been a long time since his last encounter with his Nuthang Crew. But he knew that his dragon girl would split her fire to him if he refuses her offer. And not to mention, that he has been missing her so much.

 

another 'beep'

 

‘Don’t be such a baby, Jiyong. Man up! It’s always your girl who comes first before us. Can we change the position just for now? It’s been a while since you came to hang out with us.’ It’s now Danny who ranted at him.

Yes, since Taeyeon comes into the picture, he barely had a time for his Nuthang crew. It’s not all her faults, of course. It’s because his schedule were crazy too. And actually he was the one who chooses her first before his Crew.

‘Wait for me then, I’ll come…’ it takes a little longer when he typed this message. Let out a deep sigh, he presses the ‘send’ button…

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

The Dragon Girl Apartment

Kitchen, 1st floor

 

She waited patiently for his replay.

5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes…

But she never received that damn message from him.

Taeyeon founds herself dreading for his message, and when she sure enough that he won’t come, her heart fell.

 

Then, she heard a ‘click’ sound from her living room. She smiled and walk towards the sound.

“Hey handsome.” She pouted “why did you ignore my message?”

Pulling her in his embrace, he kisses her cheeks lightly.

“Yeah… surprise!” he grinned. “Do you miss me, hon?”

“What if I say no? And what if I say yes? What would you do?” she playfully patted his cheeks and smile cutely.

“No matter what your answer is… I’ll always loves you.”

 

 

Eww... our cheesy Dragon is too much

 

 

She laughs out loud upon hearing his cheesiness. “Why are you so cheesy, Ji? Is there something? Mind to tell me?”

He shook his head in amusement. Their relationship was only been 9 months back then, but she already knows him, inside and outside…

 

She knows that he always acted all cute and nicely when he wants to tell her something.

 

“Let’s eat dinner…” He said and continue, “...with my friends. My Nuthang Crew”

Taeyeon’s eyes widen in shock. He never asked her to meet his friends, beside his company-mate. She used to hang out with 2ne1 members, Tablo oppa, Lee Hi, and sometimes his Big Bang members.

She met Yang Geng sshi before, when he introduced her to his label-mate at YG Building.

But hanging out with the infamous Nuthang Crew, would never crossed her mind. Although her belonging’s (read: G Dragon) too, a part of them.

 

“Please don’t be overwhelmed, Taeyeon. I just want to introduce my miracle to them. You’re gonna likes them too. They are cool, trust me.” Jiyong squeeze her hands and cup her face, look straight to her beautiful brown orbs.

 

Leaning closer, he lands his lips on hers. Kisses her gently, lovingly…

 

“Don’t worry, they won’t bite.” He whispers to her ear and biting it softly. “Because I’ll be the first one who do that.”

She slaps him hard on the chest and laughs. “Okay… let me change first.” Taeyeon then turned her back and walked towards her bedroom.

“Can I come in with you?” Jiyong asked. His question made her laughs once again.

“No, mister… stays there, and waits patiently.”

 

Harlem Club, VIP Section 2nd Floor

Gangnam District

 

“Yo… G-Boss is in the ho—“Danny’s words stopped when he saw the beautiful petite figure behind his buddy.

Once the couple reached the Nuthang Crew’s table, an awkward environment immediately wrapped them. Taeyeon too, nervous and feels awkward at that very moment. She smiled and bow to all the people in that table.

“Annyeonghaseo… my name is Kim Taeyeon. And I am Jiyong’s—“ Jiyong interjected Taeyeon’s words, with his signature cheesiness

 

 “My miracle.” He grinned, “She is my miracle.” Taeyeon’s face blushed hard

 

“Why are you so cheesy, man? I think I want to puke.” Yang Geng playfully responded. The other too, made a ‘damn-i-want-to-puke-so-badly’ face towards the leader.

“Is this even Jiyong?” it’s now Lee Hyuk Soo’s turned to mock him. Then he returned his gaze to Kim Taeyeon, The Calm Beauty. “It’s nice to see you, Taeyeon-sshi. Finally we met.” He smiled

Taeyeon bowed in return, “it’s nice to see you too, Hyuk Soo-sshi.” She flashed him her infamous beautiful smile.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter