Seeing Deeper. Part 2

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

Le Bristol Paris

Deluxe Suit, 6th Floor

 

“There’s something in your face, Jiyong.” Taeyeon eyed him with her serious look.

“What? What’s wrong?” Jiyong frantically reached the nearest mirror only to find nothing. His face was more than perfectly fine. “There’s nothing in my face, Taeyeon. Are you kidding me right now?”

The woman couldn’t help but let out her loud remarkable laughs while the man just staring at his girlfriend unbelievably.

“Not funny.”

“What? Aigoo… my baby is so tense.” Taeyeon said between her laughter.

“Yah! I said it’s n—“his sulky words were stopped by a pair of lips. And his annoyance disappeared almost immediately when Taeyeon pulling his face closer, deepening the kiss.

They were inside Jiyong’s white Bentley, right in front of the Kim’s residence. Only one more gate before entering Taeyeon’s house.

“Relax, Jiyong. They won’t bite. Stop acting nervous like this because you look so funny” she said lovingly after their lips parted from that deep kiss.

“This is my first time, what do you expect?”

“Bwoh? How come? Didn’t you meet Kiko’s mother before?”

“Nope.”

“Not at all? Even just for once?”

“A hundred percent sure.”

“Well, that’s new.”

“I already told you about that missy.”

“I must be forgotten then.” Taeyeon said nonchalantly. Of course she remembered that.

“Yah! You little brat.”

“I love you too Jiyong.”

 

This memory flew out from Jiyong’s mind while his hand playing with 5 carats diamond ring he purchased at Cartier store in Paris yesterday. It was two in the morning at his hotel room but he didn’t feel sleepy at all. He missed his woman. He wanted to call her, talk to her, hear her soft ‘I love you, Jiyong’. Even though it was only two hours after their last phone call, he still missing her.

 

September 25th, 2015

Paris fashion week

Day 5

 

This event always has been his yearly schedule. This year, he received the invitation with Yongbae. Even though he didn’t want to come, he has to respect his buddy, Jeremy Scott and Justin Bieber, who handed him the invitation directly at their last visit to Seoul.

Years ago, he might very happy to attend this event. As a fashion lover, Paris fashion week was his dream event, his desire, and his most favorite schedule. He used to flight to Paris two days before the event originally starts because of his overflowing excitement.

 

But it changed since he met Taeyeon.

 

He seems too attached and captivated to this lovely woman since the start of their relationship. Like there’s nothing important in this world except Kim Taeyeon. Jiyong didn’t know what’s wrong with him since he meet Taeyeon, but he would felt really uneasy if he had to leave her for overseas schedule, especially if it took more than four days.

Taeyeon herself didn’t mind at all. She knew the price for having an extraordinary G-Dragon as her man. To make it worst, she’s SNSD’s Kim Taeyeon. Their love will never be easy like other people.

But she accepted that. She accepted him with all his good and bad. Al tough it wasn’t easy for other people around her – including her family– to accept him as her man at first, she insisted. Because she knew, they’ll receive him eventually. Jiyong is a good man. He’s caring and sweet. It’s only his decision and his nonchalant behavior that made him look bad. But in the real life, Jiyong is a typical man who more than willing to go through everything he has to, to protect his love.

 

To protect Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

Paris Fashion Week 2013 was the hardest for him. He has to leave the sick Taeyeon due to this schedule. It was a dilemma. He hates himself for leaving her but if he wouldn’t go, she will hate him for rebelling against his schedule.

Of course Taeyeon will always win over him; he still attended the event with TOP. But as a result, he went back to Korea earlier than his real schedule. Taeyeon’s condition made him worry while his guilt worsens. She was hospitalized due to exhaustion and dehydration when he went back to Korea. Her flu made her condition weaker. He received the news from Tiffany when he was waiting for his luggage at Gimpo airport. In a flash, he leaved the managers alone waiting for his luggage while he went to his car in the parking area, and then driving crazily to Taeyeon’s hospital.

 

And now, Paris fashion week 2015. There’s no sick Taeyeon. Just Taeyeon with no-schedule-for-one-week. SM gave the girls some rest before starting the next Japan’s promotion. And that freaking holiday was at the same time as Paris fashion week. Taeyeon told Jiyong the news right after Jiyong gets into his plane.

 

How unfortunate was that?

 

 

Bur he believes that everything is always happen with a reason.

 

The good side from this very unfortunate thing is he can go visit some jewelry shop, searching for engagement ring. The ring he’ll put on her ring finger on the day his proposal.

 

 

Soon.

Very very soon.

 

 

After searching around for three until four store in Paris alongside with YB and JB, he finally decided. Cartier’s 5 carats pink diamond ring with dragon pattern embedded on it, worth more than 40.000 USD.

Very beautiful, very unique, very sophisticated, and very expensive.

 

 

JB shook his head in disbelieve when he saw this while YB could only laughed at his crazy-in-love friend.

“Man, you really love her, don’t you?” JB asked Jiyong

“With all my life.” was Jiyong only answer.

 

 He grew tired of people asking in disbelieve on how much he loves her. Is that really hard to believe the man like him can deeply madly in love?

 

“My… my… you don’t have any idea on how much I want to meet this very special girl of yours.”

“Don’t worry JB; I’ll introduce you on your next visit to my country.”

“It’s hard to believe when YB told me about you buying your girlfriend a Lamborghini. That was freaking awesome! And now, seeing you buying that awesome thing only for your engagement ring, next time I think I’ll believe YB in any ways.”

“He’s man in love. He could do or buy anything for this girl. Trust me.” YB patted JB’s back. “Man, you should do the same to Selena earlier. She’ll like it.”

Jiyong laughed with Youngbae while the brokenhearted man – Justin Bieber – just smiling weakly.

 

 

So, this is it.

The ring.

The very beautiful ring.

The expensive and very beautiful ring.

Ready to meets the-very-soon-to-be it new owner.

Kim Taeyeon.

 

Dolce Vita

Poncheon, Gyeonggi-do

 

“Jiyong! What a great surprise!” Kwon umma hugged her son so lovely.

“Hey umma, I miss you.”

“Me too, honey.” She smiled then kissed his forehead.

“Where’s appa?”

“I’m here son! Aigoo… you must be missing me so badly.” Kwon appa appeared from the front door then hugged his son.

“You should visi

Please log in to read the full chapter