Seeing Deeper. Part 4.

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

YG Building

G-Dragon’s studio, 3rd floor.

 

Mid January, 2016
 

 

“How’s the progress?” Tablo asked which being ignored by the blank Jiyong.

“Kwon Jiyong, we’re talking to you now.” Sean shook Jiyong’s chair, made the Dragon startled

“Yah! Hyung… you scare me.”

“You’re the one who ignoring us here.” Teddy said while punched Jiyong’s shoulder lightly

“Ah… mianhe hyung. I must be spaced out for a while. What did you ask before?”

“I asked about the progress dongsaeng. How’s the video? SNSD’s concert is around the corner. Are you sure you can collect them completely before March 6th?” tablo said which made Jiyong let out a deep sigh.

“What happened?” teddy asked Jiyong, feeling concern.

“The videos are almost complete. I just need to collect the last 2 videos, the last and the hardest ones.”

“Which ones?”

“Her members and her CEO.” Jiyong answered helplessly.


 

The last two months his main schedule beside his respective schedules as YG artist was collecting the video, the proposal videos for Taeyeon.

Started from his parent in Poncheon, he had to drive to Jeonju, the Kim’s residence, and then went back to Busan, meeting his sister. After that, he had to travel back to Jeonju, taking Taeyeon’s sister and brother videos from her parent. The Kim elders already recorded it for Jiyong, so it didn’t take too long. It was relieving, because at that day he had to rushes back to the airport for the Singapore fans meeting.


 

And the plane got delayed, thanks to him.

And also thanks to his name, G-Dragon; otherwise he had to wait for the next one.

He can’t fly to Singapore by himself right?

He has no wings.

Dragon without wings? Not cool

But he does have fire.

Well, still not cool.

But hot.


 

He got s and YG appa’s blessing two days ago when he invited them to Dolce Vita.

 

‘Just don’t make her pregnant before the bells ring and before her company say yes. And make sure that your future babies belong to YG. Their contracts are ready Jiyong-ah. Just need your signature, and it’ll be official.’ That was YG appa’s answer when Jiyong asked him.
 

YG appa even showed him the contracts after they went back to the company.

 

For REAL.
 

 

So, the last two videos were indeed the hardest ones.
 

Well, at least for him.


 

Lee Soo Man is still scary and strict. Even though the ‘Jiyong Effect’ still happens, but there’re times when Jiyong got scolded by that old man about his free and mindless behavior. Including that New Year’s Eve scandal.
 

SNSD case is different. Jiyong got their acceptance, but not their schedules. They’re still on the TOP with suppa busy schedules following them. Not to mention their individual schedules who made the situation harder for him. And then that almighty New Year’s Eve scandal came in to the picture
 

 

His head wanted to explode.

His chest wanted to explode.

Jiyong himself wanted to explode


 

Oh my, that New Year’s Eve scandal.
 

 

Las Vegas

Bar and Casino

Vodka and Martini

Jiyong and Kiko

 

 

The New Year’s articles between him and Kiko crushed down all his effort.

 

He has to beg to Kim’s elders for their forgiveness,

He has to hear his parent’s nag for two freakin’ hours,

He has to comfort the crying Hayeon and confront the raging Jiwoong,

He has to face his sweet sister who wanted to remove all his precious video from his handy cam.
 

Well, she successfully removed them.

But that clever Dragon already has the copies on his laptop.


 

And don’t mind about Taeyeon here.

She just did nothing.

Nothing as… Nothing.
 

No words, no messages, no calls, no voice mails, no smiles, no hug, no kiss, no – ehm – steamy night exercise.

Nothing.
 

Which made Jiyong feels nothing, beside some much head ache.
 

 

Honestly, Taeyeon’s not the jealous type of girlfriend. But everything about Kiko always successfully made her nerves wrecked.

Someone from After School, someone from Wonder Girls, or some other girls from his own agency – you know who are they – had never made Taeyeon fuming in jealousy.
 

 

It’s not that Taeyeon didn’t understand his condition and what happened between Jiyong and Kiko in Las Vegas, but reading all the headlines and the comments made her stomach lurch in the most uncomfortable way, making her lost her appetite.

 

Of course her members were on the same boat with Taeyeon. Disappointment clearly plastered on their message when the scandal exploded. Even the open minded Hyoyeon and Seohyun were against him this time.

 

The duo States, Fany and Jessica were the most frontal in showing their disagreement towards his New Year’s scandal, in which made Jiyong received their special speech for almost one hour long.
 


 

And by the way, eventually they met, Kiko and Taeyeon.

They met at the day Jiyong wanted to bring Taeyeon to Dolce Vita to meet his parent. Of course it just a cover-up plan because at the same time, he already arranged a meeting with the girls.


 

Well, Jiyong should be nervous

Hell yeah, he was.


 

Kiko was at YG building at that time, waiting for CL and her dancer friend when Taeyeon walked in to the building, smiling and bowing politely at the receptionist, lightly praised her outfit today which made the woman smiling happily.

 

Seeing how YG occupant acted so friendly to her, made Kiko upset. They must’ve adored her and she has to be very kind person to receive such an approval.

 

That day Taeyeon was so lovely with her flowery jeans and white lace blouse. Her bang and wavy jet black hair made her look fresh and young but still beautiful. With just a very simple make-up and hair do, she already looked so flawless.


 

Envy.

Was the exact word to described Kiko’s condition at that time


 

Kiko was battling inside, between her pride and curiosity, whether to talk to her or not. She wanted to confront everything. And maybe, asked her to back out from Jiyong’s life.
 

She was that desperate to have Jiyong back.


 

Regret is always come the least. And her bad attitude was biting her on the back now.

It hurts, as hell.


 

“Kim Taeyeon sshi.” Kiko’s curiosity won this time. She called Taeyeon with her funny Korean accent, made that gorgeous jet black haired girl turned her head.

It was a surprise to saw Kiko in YG building. But Taeyeon was smart. She smiles immediately, composing herself, hiding her nervousness.


 

Yes, she is still nervous. All about this girl who walked slowly towards her, with her newest Moschino’s mini-dress and Adidas sneakers, always successfully made Taeyeon nervous and slightly intimidated.

 

“Kon’nichiwa, Kiko-san.” Taeyeon bowed to her.

Kiko bowed back to her. “Can we talk for a while?”

“I’m in a hurry actually.” Taeyeon reasoned out. She glanced to her Alba’s gold wristwatch and not to forget, shoving her couple ring right in front of her face in process.

“What do you want to ask actually, Kiko-san?” she tried to sound nice and hardly pressed her urge to grinning and smirking upon seeing her sudden pale-face.

“It’s about…” Kiko was hesitant, “it’s about Jiyong.”

Taeyeon knew this one will coming. And although she’s nervous, she won’t show Kiko her weakness.

“What about him?”


 

They talked eventually, inside YG’s private waiting room.

No screaming, no pulling each other’s hair, no throwing  something to each other’s face...

They just TALKED.


 

Kiko asked Taeyeon about her relationship, ALL about their relationship, from the very beginning until now.

And Taeyeon answered all Kiko’s questions smoothly. Although almost 80% percent of their chat was an insult for Taeyeon, but she kept her cool. She didn’t want to make her hands dirty with something useless.

The thing that made Kiko’s anger raises was Taeyeon looks extremely calm. Without panicking, without a single trace of nervousness.


 

Only if kiko knew…

 

But Taeyeon has to be strong and shows her who’s the boss here.

She’s the boss now.


 

And finally Kiko gave her the ultimate statement;

“Let him go, Taeyeon. I love him, really much. Let me get him back. I know you do know that he’s still in love with me.”


 

‘Wrong… wrong… wrong…’ she murmured softly.


 

Honestly, Taeyeon was speechless. Kiko was begging her to let Jiyong go and Taeyeon knew Kiko has to eat her pride to asking this question to her.


 

“That kind of question has turned in to a rhetorical question for me, Kiko-san.” She answered while shook her head slowly and started to feel irritated towards this helpless broken-hearted girl.

“How could be?! It’s just a simple question, you could answer that easily!” Kiko’s voice rose a bit.

“Of course I can give you the answer. And I know you do know what it is. That’s the reason why it had turn into a rhetorical question.” Taeyeon spoke firmly while Kiko turned all silent.


 

“If I give you my answer, can you promise me to accept that and stop your nag?”

Still there’s no answer from Kiko.

 

“Well then… I’ll give it to you, my answer. And it is a no. totally, definitely, undoubtedly, no.”

 

Taeyeon was on fire.

The Dragon girl was spitting her fire.

 

“There’s me in his life, Kim Taeyeon.” Kiko’s anger rose up once again after hearing her answer.

“You wrong again, Kiko-san. There were you in his life. Past, not now, not again, not ever”


 

And Taeyeon final words blew up Kiko’s defensive wall.


 

“Don’t you dare toying with me, woman. Look at yourself! You don’t even have a sightless quality to stand beside Jiyong. Don’t you have a mirror in your room?”

“Talk as much as you want, Kiko-san. I’m proud of myself. At least I don’t have to beg and swallow my pride just to be with the man I love. Don’t you have some pride in you too?”


 

Kiko turned speechless again. Her face was beet red, fuming in anger.


 

“We’re mature women, Kiko-san. Don’t decreasing our pride in front of public eyes. I can’t let him go. I can’t live without him. I hope my answers are clear enough to you and I’m so sorry if my happiness made you sad.” With that she bowed and walked out from the room.

 

 

Jiyong took a hurry step when he saw Taeyeon walked towards the exit, hiding behind another wall. Little did they know, Jiyong was eaves dropping their conversation. Since the private waiting room is practically doesn’t have a door, he could heard them clearly.

 

The receptionist told him when he went to the main lobby. He received Taeyeon’s message before, saying she already inside the building. But after 10 minutes she didn’t come to his studio, he decided to take a look. The fact that Kiko is inside YG building surprises him and he’s afraid Taeyeon will misinterpret this situation and turns upset.

 

While stealing their conversation, a big warm smile plastered on his face. He was happy with her answers. But Jiyong could see Taeyeon’s invisible irritated face. So he prayed hardly to God so Taeyeon won’t be feeling upset to him and cancelling their date.


 

‘No! She can’t cancel this date. Not after all the efforts I made just to make her anger vanished.’ Jiyong thought, feeling anxious.


 

Unfortunately yes, she was indeed upset.

Her good mood was gone and she just feels want to go back to her apartment immediately.


 

But it all changed when suddenly someone called her name, turning her around and kissed her fully on her lips right then and there.


 

It was Jiyong.

BigBang’s G-Dragon kissing SNSD’s Kim Taeyeon

At YG’s main lobby

In front of the receptionist

In front of some YG staffs who just passed by


 

In front of Kiko...


 

Jiyong’s sudden action made her body stiffens. Her eyes widening cutely, made Jiyong presses his lips more and deeper against hers.


 

“What the…” Taeyeon couldn’t even utter a word when he broke the kiss.

“Where are you? I’ve been searching for you from ten minutes ago and you’re nowhere to be found.” Jiyong tucked a strand of her hair behind Taeyeon’s ear then smile handsomely.


 

The receptionist who was witnessing how Jiyong acted before chuckled softly. If only Taeyeon knew how ridiculous he looked when hiding behind the wall.


 

“Is the kiss really necessary? We’re in the public place.” She whispered. Taeyeon’s face blushed furiously when she saw the receptionist smiled knowingly to her.

“You’re my girl and this is my family’s building. So, why not?” Jiyong shrugged nonchalantly.

“But still…”

“Shush… stop talking, my parent are waiting for us now. But first, let me grab my car key. Come on!” Jiyong grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and turning her body around.


 

Too bad for Kiko, she had to face the love bird couple since her feet seem rooted to the ground. She knew she should go before witnessing their lovey dovey action, but strangely she couldn’t move even for an inch.

Then she felt the sky crashed down on to her head when she saw the kissing scene in front of her.


 

That’s it.

This is really goodbye.

<

Please log in to read the full chapter