Fragments, Ecstatic.

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon could hardly grasped everything that happened in her life within this year. And if she had to group them based on the feeling that occur, she wouldn’t go with happy and sad. Because those were far more than that simple feeling, far more complicated. So she went with ecstatic and devastated. Because it either made her float on the cloud nine, or slammed her down to the deepest part of earth.

 

 

The biggest part of the ecstatic feeling she felt was definitely her dream wedding, with her dream man. Due to the date that was pushed forward, many of the guests couldn’t make it. That was including the press that originally included on their first plan. The grand wedding was cut so much short into a  private one. Not that she complained because it was providing a much more warmth for the couple, the way she liked.

There was no presscon or whatsoever after the reception either. The only sources that made press and other peoples aware of the news was the post that every guests posted on their social media account. Though there were no pictures of them on their holy ceremony, due to the couple’s request, bunches of their reception pictures were literally everywhere.

From the time they walked inside Monsant to greet the guests, hand-in-hand; to their first dance as husband and wife, which received the most envious comment from the people, thanks to Jiyong’s loving gaze that never left Taeyeon’s face; until the way they always cheered and laughed to the teasing they received from the guests. All the details of their reception were eye-stealer and became the hottest discussion for everyone. Start from Taeyeon’s body hugging white Channel gown, downed in hundreds Swarovski crystals that made the already glowing bride looked more stunning; to Jiyong’s set of maroon suit from Yves St. Laurent which looked ridiculously astounding; various beautiful of flowers bouquet that evoked richly the rustic feeling; and lastly, the A list celebrities and musician as their guests. All SNSD, Jessica included, and Big Bang members; the CEO from their respective company; from CL and Dara of 2ne1, all members of Shinee, Amber and Sulli, Jiyong’s nuthang members and his famous artist friend. Yoo Jaesuk, HaHa, and Jung Hyungdon came with their wives, Yoo Heeyoul, Bora, Min Hyorin, Jay Park, IU, and so many more. Taeyeon’s wedding band was also made headlines for several days. A round brilliant cut, pink diamond ring from Cartier, flawless and surely cost a fortune. A certain source of jealousy for women who read the articles. Imagine how it did to the ones who saw the ring directly.

 

It was right to say that Taeyeon and Jiyong’s wedding was probably the most luxurious yet private wedding reception that ever happened.

Needless to explain, class.

 

 

The impact of their wedding was huge. Many fans were happy for them, others couldn’t accept that they were hiding it. Peoples were either praising or complaining, praying for their happiness or wishing their marriage failure.

 

Of course, such a maleficent thing to do for such happiness that happened to them.

But that was the price for being the A list celebrity.

 

As a control damage, both of their company released a statement regarding the marriage. Saying sorry for not telling the fans about it, because of the couple’s request that want a private wedding without flocked fans around the venue, and seeking for the fans’ blessing to the couple. Jiyong and Taeyeon also posted pictures of their wedding on their respective social media, asking the same thing as the company’s official statement.

 

Though the flocked of fans didn’t appear at their wedding, they were surely there at Incheon Airport, where Jiyong and Taeyeon landed from Jeju Island. It was a shock, really, because the couple had spent two more days in Jeju Island without anyone except the families knowing. Lucky enough, both of their companies already provided the extra security for the couple, making them unreachable for the frenzy fans. Smiling and bowing, they walked hand-in-hand toward the van.

 

 

The life after marriage was also a very happy one. Well, less happy for Jiyong because of his world tour that started two days right after he landed. Thanks to that, his whining was always there every time they were skype-ing.

 

But we were talking about the G to the D here, everyone. Unexpected, sometimes cocky and shameless.

 

 

“This is , baby.” Jiyong huffed. He was in Singapore while Taeyeon was laying comfortably on their bed. Taeyeon chuckled at his childish antic.

“You love seeing your fans, don’t be like that.”

“I love seeing you – “

“You are seeing me right now.”

“ – touching you, kissing you, every inch of your skin, especially down there where you always give me the most melodious sound as a response and the sweetest juice – “

“Down there? You mean the floor?”

“ – until you can see stars then let your most favorite part of my body push inside you repeatedly, stretching your inside muscle and hit that certain of your sweet point until you can’t take it and rewarded me with your sweetest juice and your scream.”

 

Uh-oh.

Seemed that Jiyong had enhanced his cheesy self to sultrier side after the wedding.

 

“Oh, Jiyong… your narration seems so real. Perhaps this outfit could help your imagination tonight?” Taeyeon got up from the bed while carrying her Mac. She put it on the nearest desk and let the robe she wore sink on the floor. The sight of his wife, wearing black transparent Victoria’s Secret negligee that covered almost nothing of her sheer skin and desirable body, came into view on his Mac screen. Jiyong groaned with desire.

 

If Jiyong wanted to play his game of temptation, he seemed to forget that two can play the game.

He must be forgotten that Taeyeon is the boss of the G-Boss. Yeah Jiyong, now we’re talking.

 

 

But not all their skype-ing ended with Jiyong’s having a cold shower. Sometimes when the mellowest part of his body took over, tears were almost impossible to avoid.

 

 

“Are you happy with our condition?” Jiyong asked one night during their facetime after he wrapped up his rehearsal for MOTTE in Miami.

“I’d never been happier than now.” Taeyeon answered softly. She knew right away that this was when the loneliness took the best of him and knew exactly how to handle her gloomy dragon.

Please log in to read the full chapter