One Step Closer. part 3

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyong’s pad.

Seoul Galleria Forret

Bedroom.

 

 

The warmth of the sun peeked through the curtain, beaming straight to the still sleeping woman. Although the male occupant already played some music through the apartment’s sound system, loud enough, she didn’t seem disturbed by that, judging from her chest’s steady ups and downs movement. Only after the song played the third times, she began to stir. Her eyes blinked several times, adjusting with the light of sunray that fell right onto her face. She turned her body around, as if looking for something.

 

 

 

Or, someone.

 

 

 

“Looking for me, princess?” A male voice came across the bed.  She lifted her head a little only to meet with his grin.

“Wipe that stupid grin of yours, Jiyong. What time is it now?” Closing her eyes, her head sunk back to the pillow.

“It’s almost ten o’clock Taeyeon. You do – “

“WHAT?!” Jiyong’s voice cut by Taeyeon near-to-scream shriek. Her body jerked up with shocked expression plastered on her face. “Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“I didn’t have a heart to. You look so tired.” Jiyong’s voice laced with tease when he was saying that. A wicked grin came back to his lips.

“Who wouldn’t be? You were so insatiable! God, I can’t believe it!” Taeyeon said, groaning loudly.

“Who wouldn’t be? You were so alluring and y.” Jiyong mimicked her words. An unidentified flying object flew straight to his face.

 

 

Jiyong dodged the object, her fluffy slipper to be exact, easily. A laugh escaped from his lips upon seeing Taeyeon’s reddened face. A mention of last night brought back Taeyeon’s memory. She still remember it vividly, how wild and hot their love making was. The way Jiyong possessively held her body, chanting ‘mine mine mine’ on her ears repeatedly, whispering his ‘I love you’ on every inch of her skin, inking every part of her body with marks, for most of the night, on the bed, on the floor, in front of her vanity mirror, even under the shower, those memories made bloods rush into her cheeks.

 

 

For Jiyong, Taeyeon’s look at that time was the loveliest.

Flushed cheeks with beautiful pinkish color on her porcelain skin, brown orbs with its raw gaze, swollen lips and messy hair.

 

 

 

GOD how he loved that woman.

 

 

 

“I have a schedule at ten thirty.” Taeyeon said while getting up from the bed, her hand on her chest, securing the hem of the sheet that wrapped around her body. Jiyong watched her movement in amusement.

“I already cancelled that.” Jiyong’s calm voice stopped her on her track.

“What the f – “

“I want you all for myself. All day. Do not argue with me nor saying no. because I didn’t ask for your approval. I want you to obey. End of the story.” Walking to her direction, Jiyong said those words firmly. Taeyeon was still in daze when he ushered her to sit down on the bed.

“Did I hurt you?” Jiyong inspected her reddened wrist, caressing it softly before brought it to his lips and kissed it. “I’m sorry princess.”

 

 

The mention of her reddened wrist brought the blood back to her cheeks. Her eyes glanced to a belt on the floor that Jiyong used to handcuffs her the whole night. It leave the reddened marks on his wrist. Not really visible, but still noticeable, reminded her again of how intense their love-making was. She wasn’t complaining though.

 

 

“I’m fine, Jiyong. I’m hurt and sore, yes but in a delicious way.” unconsciously, she blurted those words that supposed to stay inside her head. Taeyeon bite her lips upon hearing Jiyong’s chuckle.

“So it’s delicious, hmm?” he lifted her chin, bringing her gaze to his. “Well, don’t you want something delicious for a breakfast?”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes dilated after she understood his words. She slapped Jiyong’s shoulder hard.

 

“Don’t you dare, Jiyong! I’m still sore and extremely hungry.”

“I’m hungry too.” Jiyong said, his hand travelling down to her neck. He brought his lips to her bare shoulder, kissing it tenderly.

“I’m hungry… for real food. Not for… urm, that!” Taeyeon pulled Jiyong’s head from her shoulder, preventing him to continue whatever wild thing that run inside his head. Or else, she might give up and ended up starving until dinner.

 

 

 

Who could resist him?

None.

 

 

 

“What’s ‘that’?” he continued to .

“Whatever Jiyong.” she rolled her eyes. Jiyong chuckled when he saw her irritated expression.

"You play my song." Taeyeon came into realization after hearing the familiar melody. It was 'I Got Love' blazing thru the apartment's sound system.

"I'm loving it, you know. The drop sounds insane, definitely an eargasm. Not to mention the lady that sung it. She definitely can make me instantly just by seeing her fierce blue eyes staring straight at me." Jiyong was still teasing her, making her blush.

"Kwon Jiyong!"

“I’ll cook you breakfast, baby girl. Go wash up and meet me in the kitchen.” He gave her one last lingering kiss on her lips before brought his own to her reddened wrist. “I’m sorry again for this. I love you.”

“It’s okay, Jiyong. I love you too.” Taeyeon smiled reassuringly before kissed his forehead.

 

 

 

Taeyeon walked to the bathroom right after Jiyong went to the kitchen. She stopped in front of the big mirror that planted on one of the bathroom wall, studying her reflection. Taeyeon sighed when she saw marks all over her body, starting from her neck, down to her shoulder, next to her chest, going south t

Please log in to read the full chapter