And The Story Begins. Part 1

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

 The Beat Club

VIP Section 2nd floor

Gangnam District

 

“what the hell are he doing there?” Hyuksoo asked in disbelieve. The Nuthang Crew watched their friend from far with shocked expression.

Just minute ago, he sat with them, enjoying the presence of fresh meaty on his lap. And less than minute later, they found jiyong already stood tall in front of taeyeon’s table.

 

 

Did he just say that 2ne1 is better than SNSD?

 

 

On the other hand, Jiyong still eyed the waste Lee Jeong Hyuk with his dangerous eyes

As for taeyeon, she stiffed hard like a rock, watching the scene in front of her with her shocked and confused expression

 

 

“She is mine, dude. off!” GD said calmly yet intimidatingly

“Oh, is that so? I thought that your companion was your members, babe?” the wasted Jeong Hyuk whispers to Taeyeon’s ear seductively,

 

Then try to kiss her…

Damn

 

 

But Jiyong was fast. He pulled that man right before his lips touch Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

 

“I told you that she is with me, off!”

Jiyong grabbed Jeong Hyuk’s arm, then shoved him off from the seat.

 

“! You don’t have to be that rude, ! Damn it ing hurts!” he rubbed his arm, “and go ahead with that . She’s just a plastic, anyway.” He said nonchalantly while dragging his jelly-like feet to the dance floor.

 

 

Taeyeon frowned when she heard that ‘’ and ‘plastic’ thingy and Jiyong was fast enough to see that annoyance on her beautiful face.

 

‘Well… she is more beautiful and looks so damn innocent…’ Jiyong said to himself

 

 

“Hey, are you alright?” he carefully asks.

Taeyeon bowed then gave him her polite smile. “Thank you very much sunbaenim. I’m alright now”

“Don’t bother about what he said before. He is absolutely drunk.”

Taeyeon let out a soft chuckle, “about the ‘plastic’ thingy, right? No need to worry sunbaenim. It’s been 3 years, so  I already used to hear that annoying words.”

 

 

‘Why  with the sudden concern, huh? Aren’t you the one who believed that story and then underestimating us? Called us a cheerleader. Damn you…’ she cursed him silently

 

 

“But I never believe that story, Taeyeon-sshi. You should know that.”

 

 

‘Yeah… like I care’ Taeyeon held herself from rolling her eyes at that moment

 

 

“Well, I appreciate that sunbaenim, thank you very much.” She smiled then bowing again.

“Can I have this seat?” he asked politely

“Are you sure you want to sit here with me? I don’t want to make your others companion feel upset.”

 

Now it’s Jiyong who let out a chuckle, “they won’t. Trust me.”

“If you say so… okay.”

“So Taeyeon sshi, I was curious about one thing.”

“What was that, sunbaenim? Feel free to ask.” She gave him another smile

“Did you know Lee Jeong Hyuk sshi?”

“The grandson from the fourth generation of the great Samsung family.” She answered calmly. “Why with the sudden question?”

 

 

Jiyong shut his mouth in awe.

 

 

“! You know him? Like… seriously?”

“Sure, he is so popular sunbaenim. No need to curses like that.”

“He is handsome, right?” he kept asking her

“Of course…”

“Didn’t you feel interest?”

“No, not at all”

“May I know why?” the curiosity takes the best of him

“Because his manner was below zero.” She answered while starring at his dark brown orbs.

 

He rolled his eyes when he heard Taeyeon’s answer. “You dumped the rich and most wanted guy in Seoul just because of his manner?” he asked sarcastically

 

Taeyeon stares innocently at him, and then nodded. “What’s so wrong about that?” she answered calmly, hiding her irritation. What the heck with that sarcastic tone?

“Because you sound so naïve.”

“I’m just thinking rationally, sunbaenim” Taeyeon sulked a little when she heard his opinion about her.

 

 

He saw her cute sulking face then laugh, “no offense Taeyeon, but you’re the first girl I know who can ignored that richie rich dude. So it’s just unexpected.”

“Well… you should expect the unexpected then. Not every girl behaves like that.”

“You’re one of a kind then. The other girls would gladly open their legs for that lucky bastard.”

“The same thing goes to you, GD sunbaenim. Didn’t you realize that many girls would do the same thing to you?”

 

He smirked then nodded proudly, “yes, I did.”

 

“Well, you’re the one of those lucky bastards then.”

 

 

His smirks faded away immediately when he heard her statement.

 

‘What a grand words, Taeyeon! Omo! He looks angry. What should I do?’ she thought then bits her lips.

 

 

“Am I, Taeyeon?” he sounds scary when asking her this question.

“I don’t know. You were the one who said that, sunbaenim. Please don’t be upset, I’m so sorry.” She bows countless. She had reaching the limits, and it’s so dead wrong.

“No need to sorry, Taeyeon sshi. It’s just a casual question after all.”

“I am so sorry, sunbaenim. It’s not what I mean.”

“I got you, hoobae. Stop apologizing like an idiot.”

 

 

She lost her guilty feeling after hearing his words.

 

 

“If you say so, GD sunbaenim.”

“It sounds better.” He gave her a sly smile then stood up from his seat. “Well, I think I should go now. You didn’t want to make my others companion fee

Please log in to read the full chapter