Affection.

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

YG Recording Studio

2nd Floor

 

"Mr. G effing dragon, where are you now?" Taeyeon’s rant was loud enough for GD to wince.

"It’s nice to hear your voice too, my love. I missed you so much." GD chuckled, imagining her annoyed cute face on the other line. 

"Still at the studio now, in the middle of mixing process for our newest song. What’s wrong? Missed me already?"

 

 

On the other line, Taeyeon felt her blood boiling in rage. That day was supposed to be their date, he promised her that, two days ago.

She waited for him. Straight after her schedule ended at 4 p.m, until now, at 8 p.m. Heck, she even ditched the girl's night out just because of him.

And look what she got now?

 

Jiyong is a very perfectionist person, especially when it comes to his biggest desire -music-. Even a tiny-winy-bitsy mistake could make the dragon spitting his fire.

 

 

Shiver.

 

 

And Jiyong is the typical person who worked hard and focused on his music production. He'll drown and sank in to the recording, mixing, or whatsoever 

and literally forgetting everything around him.

Including his promise to his beloved one.

 

 

"Ahh... I see. But, aren't you forgetting something, mister? Did my tons of missed call remind you of something?" Taeyeon raised her voice in anger. 

She bit her lips and rubbed her forehead to decrease the fire whom spreading her whole body.

 

 

Dragon Girl mode: ACTIVATED.

FIRE attack mode: ACTIVATED.

 

 

Uh oh, here comes trouble...

 

Jiyong sensed something, "what's with that tone, Taeyeon-ah? What happ--"

 

 

Silence,

 

 

YES... He immediately reminded that something

Then, YES... He forgot that something, no doubt

And, YES... that he is a dead man, INDEED

 

 

“Why with the sudden silent, Dragon?”

“Babe, I’m so—“ 

“Cut the crap Jiyong! It’s too late. I’m hanging up now, and good luck with your mighty mixing process!” Taeyeon then hung up harshly.

“Oh my, !!” grabbed his things fast, then dashed out to his car immediately. He didn’t give a damn to the other people inside the studio,

leaving them dumbfounded.

 

 

That day, he didn’t spit his fire to anyone during their recording,

Well, maybe because HE is the one who will receive that fire from the other Dragon

 

 

His Dragon Girl.

 

Taeyeon’s Apartment

Living Room, 1st Floor

 

 

“Babe, where are you now?” he called her immediately, when he can’t found her anywhere in her apartment.

“Club, Why?” Taeyeon answered calmly. Through the phone, he can hear the dub step melody and the giggles from the other girl beside her.

 

Eyebrows jerked, “What are you doing there?” his blood started to boil

 

“Girl’s Night Out, what’s with the sudden care? Is that your mixing thingy had already done?” she asked sarcastically.

“Which club?” he asked again without answering her question, “I thought that today is our date.”

“Couldn’t you see your own watch, mister? What time is it?” another sarcastic tone

 

Jiyong rubbed his temple, “I’m coming over. Which club is it?”

“You don’t have to. It’s a Girl’s Night Out, And last time I checked, you’re a male species.”

“Babe, don’t do this to me.”

“You’re the one who started it. Don’t worry about me, about out date. You always can reschedule that date, right? It might be next week or next month. Its fine with you, don’t you? Just go back to your precious studio” 

her voice was calm, but Jiyong can sensed a hint of her disappointment

“Don’t be such a drama queen Taeyeon, you know about my album deadline. I’m working hard for that.”

“So if you’re already aware about that damn deadline, you shouldn’t give me your damn sweet empty promise, mister.”

 

“Taeyeon, I—“

 

“Stop! I don’t want to hear any explanation or whatsoever from you. You made me wait for four hours Jiyong, FOUR EFFING HOURS for nothing. And you called me drama queen? Geez… you should be a sweet-empty-talker master then” Taeyeon’s yelled in a high pitched voice, made the girl or whoever beside her turned quiet.

 

Jiyong sighed in defeat, “Alright then, I’ll sleep at your apartment tonight. You’ll be at home right?”

 

“Don’t promise me anything, Jiyong. And yes, I’ll be home.” She sighed, “And FYI, I’m not waiting for you, okay? You know my pass code anyway.”

 

Guilt began to take the best of him.

 

“I’m sorry, the deadline is killing me, babe.” He said sincerely.

“Don’t be sorry, Jiyong. Everyone has their own priority. Now, let me enjoying my girls’ night out, okay? Sooyoung is already tipsy and dance uncontrollably.” She chuckled,

“I’m hanging out now. Good luck with your recording.”

“Okay, I love y—“Taeyeon was already ended their phone call. Jiyong let out a big sigh.

 

 

She’s still mad, he knows...

And he hates that.

 

Taeyeon’s Apartment

Bedroom, 2nd floor

 

The party was over around midnight. She went to her unit straight from the club, and expecting something.

 

When she arrived, there’s no Jiyong on her bed.

Laughing on herself, she walked towards her bathroom. Cleaning herself up a little bit, changed into her pajama, and applied some night cream and vitamin for her lovely face.

 

The Girl’s Night Out was fun. All the SNSD member, some member from Miss A, KARA, and SISTAR were joining them. It’s been a long time since their last clubbing. And every member of that party was enjoying their night together.

 

 

Including Taeyeon and Seohyun

 

 

Well… the maknae was always being the hardest one if it’s come for clubbing. And Taeyeon was the one who rarely comes to the club.

 

Because it's not really her favorite place to go and strangely, every time she came for clubbing, something will always happen, either in a good way, or a bad way.

 

For example, last year she came to clubbing with Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, and Tiffany. They forced her to come, and now look what she got…

 

A handsome, cool-and-charming, swag-overload-but-sweet dragon; Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

Whatta beautiful coincidence.

 

 

 

She had just slept for like two and a half hours when her iPhone ringing noisily. She ignored it, once.

 

Twice…

 

Thrice…

 

When that damn iPhone still rang for the fourth times, she finally gave up.

 

Looked at the caller ID –and that was her Bad Dragon- she groaned and picked it up.

“It's almost three in the morning, Ji. Aren’t you sleeping??” she asked sleepily

 

She waited to hear his husky voice, but her eyes opened immediately when she heard the woman’s voice at the other line.

 

“Unnie, it's CL. I’m so sorry to bothering you, but can you go to Jiyong oppa’s unit now?”

 

That worried sound at her voice has alarmed Taeyeon’s body. Suddenly she didn’t feel sleepy at all.

 

“What’s happen to Jiyong? Where’s he?”

“Ahm… he fainted in the middle of his studio. So I, Taeyang oppa, and Daesung oppa immediately took him to the hospital. And we—“Taeyeon cuts her explanation.

“Where are you guys now?”

“We’re already at Jiyong oppa’s unit. Could you please come, Unnie? He keep calling your name”

“I’ll be there. And thank you for the information Chaerin-ah.”

“Not a problem. Be careful Unnie.”

 

Taeyeon grabbed her purse, her phone, and her car keys, and then rushed to her car park immediately, in a speed of light.

 

She didn’t bother to change her pajama or her SpongeBob slippers. All she has in her mind is only about her man’s condition.

 

Suddenly, the guilt in her heart starts to increase

 

Jiyong’s Penthouse

Living room, 2nd floor

 

Everyone startled when they heard a crack sound from Jiyong’s front door.

 

 

It was Taeyeon.

In her cute night outfit.

 

 

Everyone can’t help but shocked, because CL had just called her like, just 10 minutes ago, and now she’s already at Jiyong’s apartment. The distance between their apartment wasn’t that close. It’s about 30 minutes of driving in the day light. But now, she made it just only 10 minutes.

 

 

Did she use NOS on her car?

 

 

Well, you should know that’s the power of love, sh

Please log in to read the full chapter