Gift (s).

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sooyoung Parent’s House

Bedroom, 2nd Floor

 

 

“Taeyeonnie, what are you thinking about? Stop daydreaming! Just spill the bean will ya?” Taeyeon scolded immediately by Sooyoung just when she seemed lost in her own thought.

They were at Sooyoung parent’s house with Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun, and Yuri. Since tomorrow they have no schedule at all (what a rare occasion) they decided to stay overnight at the beautiful Sooyoung parent’s house.

 

“No, it’s nothing shikshin.” Taeyeon answered back, but accidentally let out a deep sigh.

“Aha! What’s with the sigh taetae? Don’t lie to us.” Yuri quickly retorted back.

“No room for lie please." Now was Sunny.

“This night is suppose to be our night Taeyeon, don’t ruin it, please.” This time Tiffany

“Is it about GD sunbaenim, unnie?” Seohyun, the smart one dropped the bomb in front of everyone.

“Smart one, maknae!” Sooyoung exclaims happily, “so, what’s the problem about the hot and yummy boyfriend of yours, Taeyeon?”

 

 

An unidentified fluffy object immediately flew towards Sooyoung’s direction.

 

 

“What the hell are you talking about Sooyoung?” Taeyeon stared her unbelievably as the girls were giggling madly because of GD’s brand new ‘nickname’

 

 

The HOT and YUMMY Dragon

Hmm…

 

 

“The day after tomorrow is our 4th anniversary but he’s at another part of this world, from yesterday until 3 days later.” Taeyeon said sadly. Another sigh escaped from her lips.

“Where exactly is Taeyeon?” Yuri asked

“London…”

 

 

Yeah, it’s been 2 days since his work trip to London.

Lately, Jiyong was busy preparing his newest solo album. He spent his whole night in the studio for days, wrote the lyrics, made a demo for the song, travelled abroad to met international singer and producer which will be featured on his newest album. Unconsciously, it has become his new habit for the last 2 weeks.

 

Despite his chaotic schedule, he still managed to communicate with his beloved one. There was some occasions that Taeyeon would give him a surprise visit at his studio or he went to her apartment secretly without her knowing.

 

Once, he had missed her so much that he finally decided to give her a surprise visit, to which he welcomed by an empty apartment. Jiyong almost gave up, when he heard her voice, singing, inside the bathroom.

 

Not seeing or touching or kissing her for four days were pure torture. It was getting worst with the pressure from his newest album’s deadline. And now, with her inside that bathroom, singing beautifully and… wearing nothing, made his whole body shivers

Well, he was a male species who has needs. And imagined his beautiful butterfly with those luscious lips and glorious body was too hard to bear.

 

As hard as his 'brother' now.

Uh… oh…

 

 

Wasted no time, he called her phone, hoping that Taeyeon brought her phone inside to listen to the music while bathing.

 

‘Yeah, Ji… I’m on the shower now. What’s up?’ She answered.

 

Lucky .

 

"I miss you, babe. Do you miss me?"

 

‘Of course, I am mister. It’s been for days from our last encounter. And tomorrow I’m leaving for Japan for two days. So yes, I miss you, so much.’

 

He chuckled, "Really? Well then, could you please open this goddamn door? I want to hug you so badly."

 

‘What do you mean? You’re in front of my door now? What a surprise Jiyong!’ she answered happily, ‘but you know my pass code, don’t you? It’s still the same code’

 

"No taebaby, I mean this bathroom door. Could you please open it before I broke you door with my kungfu kick."

 

She laughed and slowly opened the door. Peeked first, and then smiling when she saw him grinning.

 

“What are you doing here, mister? I’m busy cleaning myself now. Could you please wait? Make yourself at home.” She grinned playfully.

“Let me help you with that cleaning job.” Without hesitated, he immediately pushed the bathroom door open and joining her.

 

Jiyong do that ‘cleaning’ job gladly, passionately, inside the bathtub, under the shower, and under the blanket. From the moment he arrived at her unit until 5 hours before she left for Japan in the morning.

 

Well… he is indeed a HOT and YUMMY BF, isn’t he?

 

 

SMent Building

Practice Room, 2nd Floor

 

 

My-Ssilyong

I randomly searched about the hottest music last night when I found this song.

The lyrics are beautiful, just like you.

I love this song, it’s reflects my feeling for you.

And I love you.

 

 

He texted her in the middle of her practice and attached an MP3 file

Taeyeon immediately stood up, walked to her bags, put on her earphone and listened to the music.

 

 

Your small wing movements, my attraction to you
Your hand gestures seem like you’re telling me to follow you
Your earnest eyes and your silent stories
whirled together on that night

I lost myself and my one and only soul in your deep image
Completely drunk in your body movements
that I forgot to even breathe
You sit lightly like a waltz and
I can’t take my eyes off of you
My eyes naturally follow you each step you take

Lead me
Yeah, to the place you live, take me with you
Oh, I’ll follow you even if it’s at the end of the world
Please don’t escape from my vision,
don’t disappear even when morning comes
The walk I dream of,
you are my one and only beautiful butterfly

Where did you come from, where are you going?
You kindly came out here to meet me
Even at the steep and uphill cliff, don’t worry
There’s nothing to be afraid of

You show off your elegant figure
Oh I fall for you several times
Love came to me without knowing
Without warning, suddenly
You sit lightly like a waltz and I can’t take my eyes off of you
My eyes naturally follow you each step you take oh no

Lead me
Yeah, to the place you live, take me with you
Oh, I’ll follow you even if it’s at the end of the world
Please don’t escape from my vision,
don’t disappear even when morning comes
The walk I dream of,
you are my one and only beautiful butterfly

Even if I wander through strange places, even if I get lost
I will follow my heart that is more honest than anyone else
Your body movements quietly catch my eye,
your eyes are strong but soft
I can’t deny you yeah

Take me
Yeah, to the place you live, take me with you
Oh, I’ll follow you even if it’s at the end of the world
Please don’t escape from my vision,
don’t disappear even when morning comes
Your small hand movements puts my heart in a whirl

 

 

-Beep-

 

My-Ssilyong

‘Happy 4th anniversary babe, I love you and I miss you’

 

 

To which she replied happily, ‘Happy 4th anniversary to you, too... my dragon. I love you more and I miss you too.’

It was EXO’s song but she never noticed on how beautiful it was.

She was so touched.

 

 

SNSD was scheduled for Inkigayo Special Stage with EXO, SISTAR, 2NE1, 2PM, MBLAQ and many more. So their manager decided to make SNSD and EXO doing the practice before the stage, together.

And to escape from her kkab members was a mission impossible for her when all of them gathering together. Her sudden move from listening to their briefing, then stood up and listening something from her phone, texted someone with her smile and b eyes after that, in front of everyone; SNSD and EXO member, was easy to recognize.

 

 

“Give me that phone, taeyeonnie.” Sooyoung extended her hand to the smiling girl.

 

 

Looked up, hiding her phone immediately when she saw Sooyoung’s kkab mode .

 

 

“Don’t be such a hot headed person, kid. Give me that phone or I’ll tickle you until you cry.” She threatened playfully

“Oh, so scary unnie. No! I’m not giving you my—“Someone, in the speed of light grabbed her phone from behind.

“YAH! KWON YURI!”

“I’m sorry, unnie. Queen Sooyoung would punish me if I’m not obeyed.” Yuri made a sad sound and give Taeyeon’s phone to the glorious kkab queen, Sooyoung.

“Let me see…” Sooyoung opened the recent activities on Taeyeon’s phone and found the MP3 file.

 

Pressed the play button and Jiyong’s confession was audible through her phone to everyone, including all EXO members.

 

And it was their song, by the way.

EXO – Don’t Go.

 

 

“Isn’t that EXO’s song, unnie?” Seohyun was the first one who responding to that song

“Yes, it is maknae. So, give me back my phone, shikshin. Before I cut your legs so you wouldn’t be the tallest in SNSD anymore.”

 

The crowd roared in laughter upon hearing Taeyeon’s cute threat. Even the EXO boys did the same. Their cute and dorky sunbaenim’s attitude –or charm- was too hard to resist.

 

“Gosh, danshin. It’s scary” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

“It’s a beautiful song, Taeyeon-ah. But the ultimate question was from whom it was?” Sica said while flipping the page of her fashion magazine nonchalantly.

“That’s true! From whom it wa—“ Hyoyeon’s question was cut by a knock on their door.

 

Sehun, being a good hoobae stood up and walked towards the door then opened it

 

 

“A package for Kim Taeyeon.”

 

 

Taeyeon walked up to receive that package from the delivery man. It was a bouquet of flowers, purple daisies.

 

“Aww… so romantic. Who’s the sender unnie?” Seohyun walked towards Taeyeon. The other members too, gathered immediately, curious about the flower.

“It’s beautiful Taeyeon-ah.”

“What occasion?”

“There’s a note! Read that unnie, I’m curious.”

 

 

‘I LOVE YOU, and I AM SORRY if I couldn’t make it today. Happy anniversary babe, you’re my EVERYTHING’

 

 

The girls gasped, then squealed like a mad women after reading that note, while the EXO members shocked with that flower. They never imagined that their beautiful noona had an admirer and this person was brave enough to send that flowers to SM building.

 

 

Well, this certain person is actually brave enough to go through anything, anyone, including the owner of their agency building. Anything for Kim Taeyeon.

That flower itself had already gave them a shock therapy, how about when they know about tha

Please log in to read the full chapter