And The Story Begins. Part 3

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

SNSD Dorm

Taeyeon’s Room

 

‘You look beautiful tonight.’

Jiyong’s words keep playing over and over again inside Taeyeon’s head, whenever and wherever she was.

 

‘And that certain member was you, Taeyeon sshi. I wished for your presence’

Buried her head under the pillow then huffed soundly.

 

‘Well, i don't really know what it is, but i feel like there's something different about you’

Closed her eyes, she shook her head vigorously under the pillow.

 

‘Thank you for smiling’

She removed that big pillow from her head, stared at the ceiling. Her eyes were wandering, thinking about their last encounter.

 

 

Then she smiled.

And shook her head again.

 

 

Surprisingly constant meeting with that Dragon made Taeyeon reminiscing again about their previous encounter.

Their first meeting was just 2 weeks ago, and last night she already met him again. And for her, each of them was memorable.

 

On their first meeting, he saved her from the erted drunken heir of Samsung. She remembered the detail vividly. How was his behavior with his crowd, with that hot meaty on his laps, how was his lips kissing that woman’s neck, how was his hand roaming inside her extremely short dress.

His fast and instant movement from his table to her, pulled that jerk’s body in time before he kissed her cheek, and sat with her for a while.

 

Although it wasn’t a good talk, but after all he was nice, much to her surprise.

 

 

His concern for her on their second meeting was surprisingly nice. Despite his rude language, his despicable mouth, his annoying question and sarcastic tone, deep on Taeyeon’s heart she felt grateful to him.

His presence made Taeyeon’s uncomfortable state towards Wooyoung loosened a bit, she couldn’t argue with that.

 

And don’t forget about his appearance that night…

 

 

“Taeyeon ah, stop thinking nonsense! He’s not your type, and you’re totally not his type.” Taeyeon spoke to herself.

She had to reminding herself that the certain guy who always bothering her mind was G-dragon.

 

Bad boy

Player

Womanizer

Wild

Rebel

Annoying

 

“He’s totally bad news, Taeyeon ah.” She spoke again, now a little bit loudly.

 

 

Singer

Producer

Song writer

Talented

 

“But he’s drop dead talented, no doubt” She nodded her head

 

 

Smells good

Handsome

y

 

“Yah!” she woke up abruptly, “What’s wrong with your head lately, huh?” then shook her head, again, for the nth times.

 

“Watch your neck, Taeyeon ah! You’ll break it if you keep shaking your head hard like that” Sooyoung entered her room while munching her potato chips. “And what’s wrong with your head, by the way?”

 

“Tayeonnie~~ how was the meeting?” Fany followed behind her. “And why you asked about Taeyeon’s head Soo?”

 

“I heard Taeyeon talking alone to herself like an idiot. She asked about her head or something, I didn’t hear it clearly though.” Sooyoung explained and mocked Taeyeon at the same time.

 

“Taeyeon! How was the meeting? Did my Jiyong come along?” Hyoyeon rushed to Taeyeon’s room then jumped crazily on her bed

 

“Fan girl! Control yourself please!” Taeyeon playfully threw her pillow towards Hyoyeon.

 

 

The girls laughing

 

 

“It went well, girls. And Hyo, your prince was there too.” Taeyeon lays her back to her bed, “and he sat beside me.” then she smirked.

 

“OH.MY.FREAKIN.GOD!” Hyoyeon screams loudly.

 

“Yah! My ears, gosh! My eaaarrrs…” Sooyoung dramatically covering her ears.

 

 

Taeyeon and Fany then laughed so hard

 

 

“Hyoyeon please turn off your fan girl mode. It’s scaring me.” Fany said between her laughs.

 

“He was handsome right?” Hyoyeon asked

 

“How was his smell?” Sooyoung joined Hyoyeon

 

“What am i? A dog?” Taeyeon asked that two crazy fan girls in front of her.

 

“Why he sat beside you, by the way?” Fany asked the crucial question

 

Smart Fany

 

“Well… I don’t know though.” Taeyeon shrugged her head like it was nothing to her.

‘Cheeks, please don’t turn redder…’ she prays silently

 

“Yah, why are you blushing like that?” Sooyoung

‘Damn it!’ now, she curses silently

 

“What are you talking about? I’m not blushing.”

 

“Aye… no no no. you can’t escape this time kid.” Fany

 

“He was so damn handsome right?” Hyoyeon asked again

 

“Erm… yes.”

 

“Aaaaccckkkk….” The girls squealed loudly

 

“Did you realize that he is the first guy that you said handsome beside that Wooyoung jerk?” Hyoyeon carelessly asked

 

Taeyeon’s smile faded away.

 

 

“Yah, I’m so sorry Taeng.” Being the clever one, Hyoyeon apologized immediately

 

“Nah ah… it’s okay Hyo baby.” She smiled reassuringly. “And speaking about that guy, he attended that meeting as well.”

 

“WHATT??!!”

 

 

Shocked expression immediately plastered on their face.

 

 

“Seriously?”

 

“How could be?”

 

“Of all talented artists on JYP ent, why it must be that who attended that meeting?”

 

“How was his attitude?”

 

“Are you alright”

 

“Did he hurt you, Taeng?”

 

“Did you cry?”

 

“Did he do something ridiculous?”

 

“Girls, stop that! I was fine, definitely not cried.” She explained. “And he didn’t hurt me nor did something ridiculous. But he kept staring at me with his usual repulsive look.”

 

 

Taeyeon had some kind of sad face when remembering this.

 

 

“Yes, I still felt suffocated when I saw him walking towards my direction.”

Please log in to read the full chapter