Jealousy. Part 2

Something Flutters
Please log in to read the full chapter

YG Building

CEO Room, Top Floor

 

“One Of The Kind The Finale is around the corner, Jiyong. What the hell with your attitudes? Be professional, please!” Jiyong was scolded by her hyung, Yang Hyun Suk. Almost 4 weeks now, 4 freakin weeks but Taeyeon didn’t call him yet. She kept that cold treatment, and this affected Jiyong so much.

 

He was a mess. He can’t concentrate to his producing thing, the preparation of his solo concert was a mess, the rehearsal was a mess… everything was a mess for him.

 

Let out a big sigh, “I know hyung, I’m so sorry. I’m not putting my best efforts for this concert, and I know that was wrong.” He ruffled his hair.

“I’m tired, soo fu*king tired. Hyung, I am really a bad man, a bad and stupid man. She is so kind and faithful to me, but looks what I did to her. I am a mess right now.”

 

YG appa knows their problem. But he never thought that it would turn to be a very big thing and affected Jiyong this much. He knows Jiyong for over ten years. And this is the very first time he behaves like this. Cool-headed, wise and careful, that’s the way Jiyong solved his entire problems, including his previous girls’ problem. But this time… it’s not like the usual Jiyong.

 

When he told YG appa about his relationship with SM’s golden girl, Kim Taeyeon, YG appa can’t help but shocked and laughs. He knows Jiyong’s type of woman, and this SNSD’s leader was far from that. She’s not tall, not y and her sense of fashion wasn’t that good. She’s beautiful, cute, and talented of course. YG appa always adores her voice. But her being the dragon-girl, that idea was never across his mind, never for once.

 

And he always thought that their relationship wasn’t this long. But after 2 years of relationship and seeing the hopeless and miserable dragon in front of him now, he starts to doubt his previous thought.

 

“Jiyong, it’s all depends on you. Success or not, it’s your choice. I know that you had a hard time lately, but please be professional and don’t be selfish. You have your fan, your band, your staffs, your members. Do you really want to disappoint your own team? Would you think that Taeyeon wants you be this irresponsible?” YG appa talked while looking straight into Jiyong’s eyes.

“Of course not…” he respond weakly. Somehow, his words stabbed straight to his aching heart.

“That’s it. Man up Jiyong! Be yourself and do this perfectly!”

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

The finale of ‘One Of A Kind’ concert was great.

 

Phew, FINALLY…

 

Thanks to YG appa words that make Jiyong realize his foolish act and FINALLY gave his best effort. Thanks to the busy preparations and rehearsals too, that Jiyong can distract his broken heart for a while.

 

Little did he know that Taeyeon was there, on the second day of the concert, in the middle of the VIP section in a full disguise. Brings a banner like the other VIP, but her banner wasn’t like the other.

It’s not a fangirling banner type like ’Jiyong-oppa you’re so hot!’ or ‘GDragon, you’re very handsome!!’ or ‘Jiyong oppa!! Please Marry Me!!’

 

Err… the third one was so ‘Eww…’

 

Her type of banner is likes his solo world tour title: One Of A Kind

And she keeps her banner down, covered it until she got the perfect timing.

 

 YG appa gives her ticket for the second day on August 1st . She hesitated at first because its fany’s birthday and she had a plan with the other girls to celebrate fany’s birthday. But after so much persuasion from YG appa and the promise from the girls that they’ll change the date, she finally agreed.

When the first day of concert finished, Jiyong glued his iPhone on his hand, hoping that Taeyeon would sent him a congratulating message or maybe a call. But he must swallowed all his hopes because Taeyeon didn’t call or message him at all.

 

That night He wanted to cry.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Seoul Olympic Gymnasium

OOAK The Finale

2nd day, August 1st 2013

 

“I want to thank everyone who comes to this concert. My hyung, Yang Hyun Suk hyung… All the staffs, all the dancers, my Big Bang band, and of course my Big Bang members… Thank you” The crowd cheered.

“And VIP… my thanks for you would never be enough. I love you” The fan girls were squealing like crazy

“and for my family, my friends, to my beloved one, I’m so sorry for always being a troublemaker, made you sad, made you cry, but please know… that deep in my heart, I always lo—“ his words were stopped when he saw one banner in the middle of VIP section. It’s a huge pink banner in the middle of yellow light stick. It’s not the color or its size that stopped him from his talks.

 

It is that banner’s words whom make him stops.

 

This Dragon Girl Loves You So Much

My bad boy, You’re Great…

 

 

Jiyong’s jaw dropped open. No need for confirmation that is was HER who held that banner.

 

He calls her Dragon Girl and she always said that he is a Bad Boy, HER Bad Boy.

Jiyong stood there in awe for a minute, speechless and rubbed his eyes twice. When she knew that he was recognizing her, she opens her masker for a while to show him her lovely face. Winked at him and smiled.

 

He wanted to cry

He wanted to faint in joy

 

 

A wide grin plastered on his face, looking straight to the VIP section –h

Please log in to read the full chapter