You're The Only One

The Wu's Heir

Everyone stops walking, Kris stopped as well, He knew that voice. A voice he haven't heard for years, a voice he always wish to hear once more. A voice that belong to the person who was once the love of his life. 

HaeYeon turned around seeing a girl standing not far away from them, maybe just about a few feets away. "Kris." She called once again as tears filled her eyes.

HaeYeon froze knowing who it was. "EunBi-shii." Lay whisper and glance towards Kris who just stood there.

HaeYeon look at EunBi who stared down at their hands. HaeYeon slowly let go but Kris tighten his grip. "Lets go home." Kris smile and drag Haeyeon away. 

HaeYeon look towards the boys asking them to help do something but they all gave her a smile and wave bye to her only. "K-Kris." EunBi was about to go after him but Everyone block her. 

"Move away guys." EunBi wipe her tears but no one dear to move. 

"I can't believe we fell into your trap believing that you died." Chen said calmly shaking his head. 

"You're worser than a liar. I don't even know what to call you anymore." Baekhyun angry stated. "Luhan oppa, who's her?" KyungAe asked but Luhan only shook his head. 

"Her name is EunBi, Kris ex-girlfriend."

AeYeon and KyeungAe look at each other and towards her. "I thought you died?" EunBi's mouth drop. 

"I-I never said I was dead! I- I was-"

"Save it, we don't want to hear anymore lies coming out of your mouth." Suho the one who trusted her the most in the past finally realize how evil she was.

"Please stop bothering Kris, You hurted him enough." Tao hissed as he walk away.

"He already have someone else so you can stop bothering him." They all left EunBi alone disappearing at the corner.

EunBi bite her lips and angrily kick the pebbles on the ground. "At least give me a chance to explain." EunBi thought. 

"Oh, isn't it Kim EunBi, the girl who died in an airplane crash?" Eun Hye said leaning on the wall giggling. EunBi rolled her eyes. 

"Where's Yubi?" EunBi asked walking towards her. Eun Hye scoffed and stood up. "That betrayed us." EunBi glared at Eun Hye. "What?"

She snarled. "You heard me clearly. She left the group." 

EunBi chuckle evilly. "No one can never leave once they enter." EunBi stated as she plan to do something bad to Yubi. 

"What are you planning to do with her?" EunHye asked looking at her nails. "What else? teach her a lesson of course. Lets go." EunBi walk towards her car while EunHye follows behind.

"So did you see Kris's new girlfriend?" EunBi smirked. "I did, and I know about her a little. " EunBi smirked evilly. 

EunHye smile, "How do you know her when you're in the states?" EunHye wonders. 

"We're related." EunHye's eyes widen. "

"What? Don't be joking around." Eun Hye laughed. 

"I'm not, we're related." EunBi rolled her eyes.

EunHye nodded her head, "So what happen to your guy?" EunBi glared at her. "Don't mention it." She hissed and drove off.

 


 

Kris was swinging HaeYeon's hand back and forth enjoying the moment of them both alone with no one bothering them. Although Kris may act as if nothing had happen, HaeYeon knew he's thinking hard about what just had happen earlier. 

Now that she had came back, HaeYeon doesn't know what Kris will do next or what will happen to them both. 

Haeyeon was spacing out that Kris was calling her she didn't answer. Kris let go of her hand and stood in front of HaeYeon but she was still walking and staring out into space. 

Kris know that it was bothering her, he sadly smile he didn't want HaeYeon to think or doubt anything about their relationship. He truly loves her from his heart. He never think about HaeYeon being a replacement of his ex-girlfriend. 

Since HaeYeon wasn't paying attention Kris pulled her into a passionate kiss. HaeYeon jump when Kris just kissed her out of the blue. 

HaeYeon put her hands over Kris's hand and close her eyes. She knew he was pouring his feelings out with that passionate kissed. HaeYeon can feel his soft tender lips slowly giving her many small pecks before taking her lips fully with his.

Breaking away from the kiss Kris peck her nose. "Why are you spacing out so much?" Kris smile making HaeYeon blush redly. "Nothing I was deep in thought only.

Kris pinch her nose. "Don't think too much about early. What ever happens had happen, the past is the past this is the presents." HaeYeon look into Kris's sincere eyes.

"I want to spend my presents and future with this dorky and clumsy girl in front of me only. I can only see you Haeyeon-ah there's no one who can change your place." Kris grab HaeYeon's hand and place it in his heart.

"I don't want it to be a problem in our relationship. My parent's problem is already enough." Kris pout as HaeYeon sweetly smile and shook her head. "Kris I love you, I won't make you concern about this anymore." HaeYeon jump into his arms as she hugs him tightly.

Kris broke the hug and smile, "Lets play a game." Kris stated and HaeYeon raised a brow. "What kind of game?" 

Kris smile even wider. "Basketball, If I make a hoop I get to kiss you, if you make a hoop you get to hit me." HaeYeon put a finger on her chin standing in a thinking position. "What doesn't sound fun?" Kris asked.

"HaeYeon look at Kris with a smile only. "Fine if you lose you have to sleep with me. If I lose you get to sleep with me." 

"Ehhhh?" Hae Yeon's eyes widen."That's not fair its the same thing only. I'll go with your first choice only." Kris chuckle and drag her by the Han river where they had a basketball court near by.

They both bought a basketball and Kris handed it to HaeYeon. "You can start first." 

HaeYeon secretly smile, "Oh its Tao." HaeYeon points the other directions and once Kris turned around HaeYeon made a hoop. "YAY!! I made a hoop." Kris shot HaeYeon a glared. "That's not fair, you cheated." He sounded like a child whinnying when they lost. HaeYeon sticks her tongue out. 
 

"You lost Kris, come here nicely and let me hit you." HaeYeon waved but Kris laugh and back away. "Not when its a cheat shot." Kris sticks out his tongue. HaeYeon giggles and chase after him. 

Kris stops and quickly steal a kiss from HaeYeon as she blink he ran off again. "YAH you cheated, its suppose to be my hit!" HaeYeon hissed.

"That's for cheating." Kris walk towards HaeYeon and grab her waist as he pulled her into a hug. HaeYeon bite Kris hardly. "AHHHHHH." Kris scream as HaeYeon broke away.

"We're equal now." Hae Yeon said walking back to the court.

They both play a few more games before leaving home.