You Are Full Of Surprise

The Wu's Heir

"How are we going to find HaeYeon when she no longer lives with her mom's aunt?" One of the girl said sighing as she look at her clock.

"Unnie JaeMi-ah its okay, We can just ask her when we get to her place." KyungYoo calm her down. "I knew we could of have brought JaeJoong oppa along cause he surely knew how she looks like." SunHee said as they all chuckle.

"Don't worry we'll find her somehow." KyungYoo smile.

"But how? There's more than one Jang HaeYeon." AeLi point out making everything difficult again. The girls don't know what to do so they decided to rent an apartment for the time of being.

"Lets not worry about this right now, all we need is find a place to stay, food to eat and somewhere to sleep." HyeMi said as they all open the door to their apartment.

"Ahhh its nice to be back in Korea though." SunHee drop all her belongings onto the floor as she open the window.

All the girls settle in as they put away their belongings and getting ready to cook lunch.

 


 

"So you want to tell me what had happen between you and Chanyeol?" KyungAe nudge AeYeon as she look away. They both walk into their class, since it was lunch break.

AeYeon sigh, "He found out that I was the person who had liked him for four years." AeYeon mutters and KyungAe gave her a mischievous smile. 

"Ohhh~ I see, but its cute how he's showing his love for you. But why are you ignoring him though? When your dreams are coming true?" KyungAe was curious.

AeYeon shrugged, "At a time when I gave up hope, had no plans for the future with him? Why now?" AeYeon question KyungAe who nodded her head in respond.

"But you got to understand, you actually never told him that it was you. You kept yourself hidden while he put all the puzzle together to find out who you are. He took his time to realize his own feelings after meeting you and yet not knowing that you were the person who was behind those confession letters." KyungAe made a great point.

KyungAe was right, She never told him that it was her maybe she should try giving him a chance. 

All the girls gather by the window squealing and fangirling over something. KyungAe and AeYeon watch the crowd going crazy when someone called AeYeon.

"AeYeon-shii come check this out." AeYeon quickly stood up as she walk by the window. 

"Ahhh Chanyeol oppa is too charming and sweet." All the girls stated.

Chanyeol uses a stick to write on the ground in big bold words "Ae Yeon-ah I Love You." 

Chanyeol spotted AeYeon as he smile and made a big heart with his arms. "Fighting hyung!" Kai, Sehun and Tao cheer on him.

"What is he doing?" AeYeon felt embarrassed as she look down at Chanyeol and walk away from the window.

KyungAe laughing, "He so cute, you just made him frown." AeYeon cover her red blushing tomato cheeks and look at KyungAe.

"I need to go to the restroom." AeYeon walk out of the classroom and rush to the bathroom. As she was half way through she spotted Chanyeol already panting and running from the opposite direction.

Chanyeol saw AeYeon, her eyes widen turning away and run. "AEYEON!" Chanyeol called running after her.

"Ahhhh, why is he torturing me." She thought and ran inside the girls bathroom which Chanyeol could not enter.

"Aish, I'm going to wait out here for you." He yelled as all the girls look at AeYeon.

"Dummy, why during school hours." She hissed under her breath.

/

"Don't you ever wish you have a girlfriend?" Chen ask Suho as he sigh. Kyungsoo sat beside them chuckle. "Oh boy, don't tell me you're getting depressed now." 

Baekhyun laugh, "I think its better being single than being taken." He stated. 

Suho smile, "I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend though, just look at those two lovey dovey bird smiling." They all stared at Kris and HaeYeon who are poking one another.

XiuMin shook his head. "I haven't seen Kris smile like that for so long."

Everyone agreed.

"He look so happy with HaeYeon, I'm glad he open up to her." Luhan said as he look over to Kyungsoo.

"So Kyungsoo-ah, don't you ever think about getting a girlfriend?" Luhan question. Kyungsoo think for a while and shrugged. "I don't mind getting one unless she doesn't get in the way then I'm fine." 

"See even you want one." Chen laughed.

"We are a bunch of loners." XiuMin point out causing Luhan to laugh. They shot him a glared. 

"Go be like Chanyeol and chase your girlfriend." Baekhyun push him. Luhan shook his head. 

"She's trying to convince AeYeon so I'm just gonna hangout with you boys today." They all nodded their head.

"Ahhh, we already have a plan and for sure this will work." Lay stated as he just finish writing the lyrics.

 


 

"Don't you feel awkward? They are staring at us." HaeYeon whisper to Kris and hide her face from all the people that were staring. 

Kris move your hand away and smile. "Let them look, I only have eyes for you." Kris pinches HaeYeon's cheek.

HaeYeon pouted as she move his hand away from her face and he interlocks her hand.

Kris pulled HaeYeon close as their face were inches away. Teasing HaeYeon in front of many students. 

"What should we do after school is over?" Kris asked.

"Hrmm, Lets go to the store to buy some grocery and let's make patbingsoo together?" HaeYeon asked.

"Patbingsoo? Do you like that dessert alot?" Kris wondered.

"Yes, its my favorite so why wouldn't I?" HaeYeon pinch his cheek this time as he move away.

"Ouch babo." He wince in pain and HaeYeon stick out her tongue at him.

/

School was over as Kris and HaeYeon both walk to the grocery store near by. HaeYeon grab onto a basket. Walking down a few isle picking up a few bags of noodles, rice cake, food and sauce. 

Kris grab onto the basket and help carry the food as HaeYeon pick out the food.

"What flavor do you want for your patbingsoo?" HaeYeon asked looking at the fruits.

"I want you." Kris whisper into her ears teasing her. HaeYeon glared at Kris and smack his arm. "Don't make me murder you this moment Kris." HaeYeon laugh.

Kris pouted, "But I really want you." He whined and HaeYeon shook her head.

"Hrmm, I'll just get the honey dew, strawberry and watermelon then." HaeYeon pick out all the fruit she wanted.

After paying for the food they both carry the bags of food home.

"I honestly never thought that you will end up doing things like these." HaeYeon smile sweetly to Kris who was clueless.

"What things?" He question.

"You know, shopping with his girlfriend, taking his girlfriend out on a date, and being playful and teasing because when I first met you, you look like the type of guy that doesn't really care about these things, and not to mention a guy that dislike alot of things." HaeYeon said while Kris smile.

"Its your fault." Kris blame her as drop. 

"Why?" 

"You made me felt this way, always doing embarrassing things, make me forget, always know how to make me go crazy and insane. but yet you were able to steal my heart." Kris said wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"But one thing, you are a guy full of surprised." HaeYeon chuckle. 

 


 

Yubi got out of class late since no one was on campus she was alone. 

Walking out towards the gate alone trying to figure what she will do when she gets home.

Yubi walk pass the gate and turned right. "Why are you out so late?" A voice called.

Yubi stops her track and quickly turned as her eyes widen.

------------------------------------------------

New characters are added :D

  • JaeMi
  • HyeMi
  • KyungYoo
  • AeLi
  • SunHee
  • JaeJoong
  • Yui