Preview -GoodBye Summer-

The Wu's Heir

 

~GoodBye Summer Preview~

"The feelings I've hidden still remain as a secret memory" (Lyrics taken from F(x) GoodBye Summer)

"I should've took the chance, I should've asked for you to stay"  (Lyrics taken from F(x) GoodBye Summer)

------

I'm a normal girl who lives her everyday life like everyone else, one thing that is different about me was that I was a thick person I wasn't fat or skinny just "medium" if that word counts in every guy's dictionary of course. Cause usually they go for those skinny model like girls. Besides that I'm a friendly person, I'm an easy going person, also a clumsy one too. I love to go out a lot especially during Summer Vacation. But this summer vacation was twisted, everything I had planned to do was ruin. Why?

Because...

"I cannot believe you did this to me Umma. Just because I'm an out-going person you find me as a bad girl!" 

"Dear your mother's right we decided that it's good for your future, so I decided to agree with your mom to ask her sister to let you stay over their house for summer school." Your father said which you hated.

"AhRi-ah dear you'll be fine, it's just for the summer." Your mother cheer you up but you frown even more. 

--

They told me that it was for summer school, they didn't tell me it was hell here. They say it'll be quick, but day by day its slower than I thought.

Aunty didn't tell me she had a son who's a Jerk, a Devil, a Two-Face deer, and they never told me he was also an Angel, that fell from heaven.

--

Day by day, Summer was going quicker than I thought.

--

You were in tears while rain was pouring alot outside yet you didn't move an inch. You cried with the rain, no one was there either way so you cried your heart out. You, standing in the same place by the Han River.

"YOU RUIN EVERYTHING ABOUT ME THE FIRST DAY YOU STEP INTO MY HOUSE, MY ROOM, MY SCHOOL, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST YOU HAD RUIN MY LIFE." His words kept repeating causing you to cry even more as you fall down onto the cement.

--

Brought to you by ~GoodBye Summer~ (Coming Soon)

copyright @ KrisYeolXiuHan

So I decided to give you a preview if you all would like it ^^ So Enjoy it 

Also today is EXO comeback stage for Growl <3