Lunch With HaeYeon

The Wu's Heir

"Another boring subject." HaeYeon thought sighing to herself. Everyone was doing classwork and HaeYeon was stuck on one problem and she was too shy to ask anyone for help. You didn't know anyone in the class besides Kris of course, but like you promise him you both have nothing to do with each  other.

"Why is it so hard?" You kept mumbling to yourself. 

"Hyung do you know this problem?" Tao turned to ask Lay who gladly helped him.

HaeYeon sat quietly staring at the problem infront of her only. Sehun notice HaeYeon struggling and shook his head.

Without thinking twice he tap her shoulder. HaeYeon pouted and turn to face Sehun. Sehun raised an eye brow seeing her pout.

"Yes?" HaeYeon asked Sehun clear his throat. "You look stuck do you need some help?" Your eyes beam happily with a wide smile plaster on your face. EXO was eyeing you two already.

"What is Sehun doing?" XiuMin nudge Luhan who look up from his worksheet towards Sehun. 

An EXO member whisper from one to another until it reaches Kris who was now eyeing you.

"So from here you square root this number first and then plug it into this formula and then you solve the whole thing." You nodded your head understanding the step Sehun was teaching you.

"Ahhh, now I get it thank you Sehun-shii." You smile and dig something inside your bag.

"Here." You gave him a candy. You're a person who likes to give out treats whenever someone help you. You don't like owing people stuff once they help you. 

Sehun chuckle when he received a treat from you. "You didn't have to." Sehun stated but you shook your head. "I like giving people treats." You stated and Sehun pouted.

"Does that mean I'm not the only one you gave it out to?" He asked being curious. You smile, "You're actually the first guy." You point out and Sehun eyes widen happily. 

"What is that brat doing with HaeYeon?" Chanyeol whisper to Kris. "I don't know and I don't care." Kris hissed continuing with his work. Chanyeol sigh and continue to do his work.

"Kris oppa can you help me with this problem? I don't get it." YooRi stated but Kris ignore her. 

"Kr-" 

"Shhss." Fans hush YooRi before she can whined again. YooRi sent death glared towards them.

HaeYeon and Sehun became comfortable with one another now. He was happily chatting with you away while the other EXO boys just stood and stared the boys never liked you. Why? Hrmmm there was a reason to it.

"Psh, wasn't he the one that said there wasn't anyone who can replace EunBi's place? Look at him chatting with her like there's no tomorrow." Kai mumble to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes he doesn't care about what's happening at all.

Suho spot Chanyeol's wrist and grab it which causes Chanyeol to jump a little. 

"Aish, you scared me hyung." Chanyeol place a hand in his chest.

 Suho chuckle,"You have a new bracelet?" he asked. Chanyeol smile, "Ahni someone gave it to me." Chanyeol smile.

"Oh is it TaeYeon?" Suho joke. "Ahni, its a random girl, I don't know who she is but she had liked me for four years now, don't you think its creepy?" Chanyeol whisper to Suho.

"Its not weird babo, She likes you so maybe she just wants you to know that's all." Suho stated and Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever its creepy to me." 

Class was over and HaeYeon grab her things. "Thanks for helping me Sehunnie see you later." HaeYeon waved and left to find her two other friends.

Sehun blushed while packing his things. He notice something wasn't right once he look behind him all the guys were giving him the cold shoulders.

"What was that for?" Tao asked crossing his arms.

"Yea back stabbers." Kai smirked. Sehun pouted. "Hyung~." He sadly called. "Don't hyung me you cause it yourself." Chanyeol said packing his things.

Kris and Suho shook their heads. "Guys don't be mean to the makne!" Suho hissed patting Sehun's back and standing by his side. Sehun was getting teary because they were giving him the cold shoulders.

"Guys will you all just grow up?"Kris hissed and they all went silent. Sehun wore his bag and walk towards Luhan. Luhan patted his head. "Don't listen to them Sehun come on lets go get lunch I'll buy you bubble tea." Sehun  smiled while they all left the room.

"Are you coming Kris?" XiuMin asked. "No, I have to finish these worksheet, go on without me."Kris said without looking at the members.

YooRi decided to stay as well. "Kris, I heard that your parents owns then most famous company here in Seoul is it true?" YooRi asked peeking at him. 

"Mind your own business and stop butting into my life."Kris stated but his eyes were still on his paper."Then should  I have my parents call your parents for dinner?" YooRi rest her head on her palm. 

Kris hated when people research about his family, always wanting to know everything just to get close to him. He dislike people knowing about his background. "Don't even bother, My family's business don't need your crap to help make it successful, when our business is doing better then yours." Kris glared at her who was scoffing.

"YAH! Who do you think you are talking disrespectfully like that to the Kim's daughter?" YooRi point at him angrily yelling. Kris smirked,"I never told you to do a research about my family background did I?"Kris crossed his arms. YooRi stood up and glared at him.

"I did so what? You talking bad about my family's business I'm not letting you off easily." YooRi stated. 

Kris rolled his eyes, "I dislike people like you, Who always try so hard to grab people's attention and especially me! I won't ever look at a girl like you even if you pay me. So get out of my life and stop bothering me cause I will never like you."Kris grab his things and left. 

YooRi knock down her paper works and desk. Screaming loudly she kick the chair. "I hate you Kris! I will surely get you back for this."YooRi smirked.

-----

"Ae Yeon and KyungAe~~"HaeYeon called and sat by them. "You look happy today,did something happen?" AeYeon asked and You smile."Yes, Sehun helped me with my math work." HaeYeon stated. 

AeYeon stiffen and look at HaeYeon. Is she close to them?

"Sehun?The popular guy?" KyungAe asked. "Yup, I thought they dislike me but I  guess not." HaeYeon smile. "Do you talk to the others too?"AeYeon curiously asked.

"No, just Sehun."

AeYeon nodded her head. "By the way which guy is Park Chanyeol?" HaeYeon whisper lowly for them to hear only.

AeYeon blushed, "You should know since you have class with them." AeYeon nudge you. "I don't actually." HaeYeon confessed.

KyungAe and AeYeon both broke out laughing and you pouted. "I'm serious though." 

Luhan and Sehun got their food and Sehun spot HaeYeon with her two friend he elbow Luhan to catch his attention. "Hyung lets go sit with HaeYeon nuna."  Luhan stopped his tracks.

"Uhhh, I don't think its a good idea Sehun."Sehun pouted. "Please?"He pleade with a puppy eyes. Luhan closed his eyes and sigh. "I hate you!"Luhan gave in. 

Sehun smile, "I love you too nhyung, Thank you!" Sehun dragged Luhan towards your table.

"HaeYEon-ah!"Sehun called waving at you.

You look up and awkwardly wave back. "Hey Sehun."You smile.

"Can me and Luhan hyung join you guys?" Sehun asked. KyungAe frozed by the name that was mention.

You look at Sehun to Luhan and slowly nodded your head. "Sure." You move to make seats for them both.

AeYeon fixed her glasses and ate her food quietly.

"Oh look at them ditching us now." Tao jealousily stated. Baekhyun look over and chuckle. "You sound like you wanted to join them only."

"Ahni, I don't even wanna go near them." Tao spat.

Chen stared at their table, "Just eat and let them be, Sehun must have force Luhan to go with him."

"Guys I'm gonnan go to the bathroom I'll be back."Chanyeol got up and ran to the bathroom.

They all continue to stared at your table while eating. "Well, I have to go get something in music class so I'll see you guys later." AeYeon smile and walk away.

The table was quiet so Sehun broke the silence. "HaeYeon aren't you going to introduce your friend to your classmates?" 

HaeYeon and KyungAe look at eachother. "Oh, well Sehun and Luhan this is my friend Han KyungAe, KyungAe these are my classmate Luhan and Oh Sehun." You introduce them.

Luhan stared at KyungAe. "Han KyungAe?"Luhan whispered.

"Have we met before?" He suddenly asked KyungAe. HaeYeon and Sehun just stared at the two.

"Y-you must had the wrong person, I'm n-new to this school."KyungAe stuttered and poke her food. Luhan shook his head. "It must be her, they look exactly alike." He thought.

"Are you s-"

"Yes,You got the wrong person." KyungAe glared at him.

"Do you know  what's  going on?"Sehun whisper to you. You shrugged not knowing anything as well.

Luhan smirked, "Stubborn as usual and haven't changed that attitude of yours I guess I'll have to make you admit yourself that you do know me." He thought.

"So KyungAe what school did you come from?"  Luhan asked being interested in her. 

"Ehhh?I never seen Luhan hyung interested in a girl like this before?"Sehun thought. 

"She came from-"KyungAe covers your mouth. "Its noneof his business HaeYeon so don't tell him."You nodded your head and KyungAe let go of you.

Luhan chuckle, "You're an interesting  girl." 

"Hyung I never see you talk this much before." Sehun confess causing everyone to stared at the innocent Sehun. 

------

"Aish where did it go?"AeYeon hissed looking inside her locker. 

Then she finally found it. "There you are.." She smile and slip in the white bracelet. 

AeYeon closed her locker and went to music class. There wasn't any student around so she closed the door and play the piano.

-

Chanyeol got out of the bathroom he suddenly heard a soft music coming from the music room so he decided to check it out. 

Standing infront of the music class he opens the door and walk inside not making any sound to disturb her. "Its so nice." He thought.

Ae Yeon finally finish playing she was about to close the piano when she suddenly heard a clap. 

AeYeon look behind her and her eyes widen. "That was a nice song, did you compose it yourself?" (P.S she was playing baby by EXO)

AeYeon stunned by his appearance. "Y-yea, I wrote it." AeYeon said quietly. 

"Do you mind teaching me how to play it?" Chanyeol asked scratching the back of his head. 

------------------------------------------------

Update!!!!n :D

Anyway like I said before I had a chat with Chanyeol's sister

here's the picture that I screenshot and add her picture when  she was in the U.S

AND 

kRIS IS SOOOOOOO HAWT AND Y TODAY  UGHHHHHHN MY FEELS <3 

HE'S FREAKEN Y!