First Kiss

The Wu's Heir

New Characters: 

EunHye & YuBi (I'll explain what happen to them later in the story so don't worry about it :D )

 

-----

HaeYeon slowly touch her lips still haven't forget what happen a few seconds ago. 

"You finally shut up." Kris said and HaeYeon look at him as she hits him with the broom stick. "JERK!" 

"Ouch, that hurts HaeYeon stop it." Kris try to grab the broom but HaeYeon kept hitting him. HaeYeon's eyes started to get teary. "STOP IT." Kris grabbed a hold of the stick. 

HaeYeon sniff, "Why did you do that to me? It was my first kiss and you make me feel like an easy person!" HaeYeon cried as she starts to hit him. 

Kris's jaw dropped and let HaeYeon hit him. "Hey, who would know that it was your first kiss!" Kris drop the broom and hold onto your wrist to stop you from hitting him.

HaeYeon pull herself out of his gripped and walk away quietly. Kris watch HaeYeon walk away as he sigh. YenWei cover his mouth trying not to laugh, he walk towards Kris with his arms crossed.

"Why did you kiss nuna for? You don't even love her." YenWei hissed Kris bent down to his level.

"YenWei-ah you can kiss anyone, you don't even have to fall in love to kiss." Kris stated but YenWei shook his head.

"That's not what Nuna HaeYeon told me, She say kisses lead people into falling in love as for first kisses are meant for the person you love." YenWei wages his index finger back and forth.

Kris was stunned by what HaeYeon had taught YenWei, and it was true kisses lead people into falling in love with one another. Especially first kisses, that's actually what happen to him and EunBi.

*Flashback*

Kris was playing basketball with EXO in the gym afterschool when the famous Girls came in and sat by the bleachers watching the boys play.

Kris spotted EunBi sitting with the two other girls, EunHye and Yubi. EunBi smile once she say Kris looking over as she wave at him. Kris break into a smile and wave back when suddenly the ball flew towards him. Without any warnings the ball hit his head as he fell. 

Everyone rush towards him. "Hyung are you okay?" The boys asked worriedly. Kris wince in pain. "Yah, who threw the ball?" He hissed and everyone innocently point over to Suho who scratch his head.

"Sorry Kris hyung I thought you were open since you raised your hand." Suho stated making everyone laughed.

"Are you okay Kris oppa?" EunBi asked bent down towards him. Everyone stiffen and back away from the two. "Who's her?" Kai whisper to Kyungsoo who was standing next to him. KyungSoo look at Kai in disbelief. "You don't know her?" He whisper back but Kai shook his head and shrugged. "I don't." He smile.

Sehun chuckle. "Its the famous girls in this school." Sehun told Kai who nodded his head. "Let's end basketball game here since Kris got hurt." XiuMin stated and everyone nodded. 

"Let's go home." Luhan waved his hand up high smiling happily.

"I wanna go with you hyung." Sehun follow Luhan who nodded his head. Everyone leaving one by one EunHye and YuBi left with the other EXO members. And there was only Kris and EunBi left.

"Come on, Let me take you home." Kris said grabbing his belongings by the bleachers. "See you tomorrow Kris ge." Tao waved smiling.

Kris and EunBi chuckle at his cuteness and wave back. They left the school campus together side by side. "So Kris do you like anyone in this school?" EunBi asked looking ahead of her, she didn't want to look at Kris cause she's embarrassed. 

Kris was stunned by the question but end up shaking his head. "Not really why you ask? Do you?" Kris asked back making EunBi blushed.

"Catch you." She thought to herself and look towards him. "Kris." She paused think twice. "Yes?" He look at her.

EunBi tiptop and pull him into a kiss. Her lips onto his although Kris was shock he didn't push her away in fact he respond to her kiss. After a few second she broke away and smile widely. 

"I like you Kris oppa. See You tomorrow." She yelled running away leaving Kris shocked yet he was happy, butterfly feelings around his stomach.

*End Of Flashback*

Kris touch his lips sighing. "Hyung are you okay?" YenWei asked bring Kris back to reality. Kris smile, "That's true about what HaeYeon stated. Don't waste your first kiss on a girl you don't love. Save it for the special person YenWei." YenWei smile widely.

"So that means you like Nuna HaeYeon then. Kris gege likes HaeYeon nuna." YenWei wiggles his eyebrows kept repeating the same sentence.

Kris's face turned red. "Yah! YENWEI I do not like her." Kris denied making YenWei stick out his tongue. "Whatever hyung you kiss her." Kris sighed he did kiss her for no reason. but Why? That's the main reason he himself has to figure it out.

YenWei just stood there looking at Kris, "Go play YenWei stop starring at me like I did something wrong." YenWei smirked. "Cause you did do something wrong." He mutters loud enough for Kris to hear and walk away making Kris clench his teeth ready to teach YenWei a lesson.

---

HaeYeon was now in the garden watering the flowers and plants when short scenes of Kris kissing her flashed into her mind. HaeYeon slowly touch her lips. 

"It's nothing HaeYeon, he doesn't like you don't get your hopes up. He hates poor people like you." HaeYeon thought removing her hand away from her lips. She turn off the water and walk towards the grass and starts picking dead yellow grass. 

Throwing the dead grass into the small bin HaeYeon sat on the grass thinking about her life. "Umma, Appa, what will my life be like if you two were still alive?" She thought playing with the grass now. Her eyes became teary, although she had never cry for a while now, just thinking about her parents makes her miss them so much and yet there's nothing she can do about it she has to move on alone without anyone.

A tear drop from her right eyes. "Are you crying?" A voice asked making HaeYeon froze. HaeYeon whipped the tears away and quickly turned around to see Kris standing there. 

HaeYeon didn't answer Kris but returned back to whatever she was doing. Kris sat a side from her and help her with the work. 

"You don't have to help me,  I can just do it myself." HaeYeon said without looking at Kris. Kris feel bad for kissing her he knew everyone cherish their first kiss. He sigh and look at HaeYeon, "Sorry." He said making HaeYeon eye's widen a bit. 

"Back to the nice Kris again?" She thought to herself but didn't respond to him. "I know that you're mad at me for taking your first kiss and-"

"Its okay I'll lose it one day too." HaeYeon confirmed getting up. Kris got up as well. "But  you wer-, well, anyway do you need help on homework?" Kris changed the subject.

HaeYeon shook her head. "No, Sehun already taught me how to do it." HaeYeon bluntly said making Kris frown after hearing that. He doesn't know why he was feeling like that but it just hits him.

HaeYeon went back inside the clean the kitchen and make dinner it was just a few days before the party.

---

KyungAe dragged AeYeon inside the makeup store. "Is your glasses real or fake?" KyungAe asked. AeYeon was getting nervous now, she doesn't want people to know that she's not actually blind or anything. 

"Uhhh..."  KyungAe smile at her. AeYeon sighed, she can't hide it from her friends nor can she lie to her only friends. "Not actually blind its a fake glasses only." KyungAe's mouth dropped.

"Then why do you wear it so often?" She question AeYeon who was giggling.

"Long story short, for self protections, hrmm don't want to gain fame or be notice. A thing I learn through high school." 

"Wow, and it actually works. I should of have thought of something like that." KyungAe smile walking over to a desk.

"Hi I would like to get my friend over there a make over please." KyungAe request and paying for the makeover. "What about you?" The worker asked her.

AeYeon was looking around, "Maybe I should too so she won't think I did this on purpose." She thought. "Sure, me too." After paying two girls came and took them away.

"What are we doing?" AeYeon cluelessly asked KyungAe who was brightly smiling. "Makeover." AeYeon eyes widen. "WHAT?" 

"See you in a bit." KyungAe waved leaving to another room.

-

Luhan was walking with Tiffany and Chanyeol with TaeYeon behind them. "Where else should we go now?" Tiffany asked TaeYeon. 

TaeYeon thought for a moment and snap her fingers. "Lets go find me a bag and go eat after this." Everyone agree. Luhan was irritated but he has to keep it to himself and not make it noticeable to the girls.

Chanyeol wrapped his hand over Luhan's shoulder. "Aren't you irritated?" He asked making Luhan laugh, while the girls went ahead. Luhan and Chanyeol sitting outside waiting for them.

"Of course I am, I regret agreeing to this." Luhan sighed. 

"What made you agree anyway? Also you make me curious about what happen to you and the girl from the dress store earlier. Do you two know each other well?" Chanyeol was questioning Luhan who didn't even want to talk about it at all.

Luhan frowned looking at Chanyeol. "I'm here to listen and help Luhan hyung." Chanyeol patted his back cheering him up.

"Well me and KyungAe are childhood friends." Chanyeol's eyes widen. "Really?" He asked.

"Yes. Our parents are friends so her family move to China when we were 6 years old. KyungAe and I became neighbors and became best friends as well for 6 years. But back in middle school I was known to be popular among girls, KyungAe couldn't get anywhere close to me, the only times we can talk was during class or after school and weekends only. So there was this girl who really loved me but I didn't like her I told the girl that I already had someone I like and we were planning to meet up at our secret hideout but the timing wasn't right. While I was waiting for KyungAe to come the girl who liked me follow me to the hideout and she kissed me there. After that day, I never saw KyungAe since then cause her family moved back to Korea while I was waiting for KyungAe at the hideout. After a few years I decided to come to Korea to look for her but I never met her until this year." Luhan explained.

Chanyeol was shocked, he never knew Luhan would had a childhood friend who he would leave his hometown for and go look for her in a foreign country. "You're very brave hyung. No wonder you never look at any girls who always ask you for a date or whenever they confess to you, Yet you agree to go with Tiffany for the first time. But why is she mad at you? Isn't she suppose to be happy? 

"Yah will you stop asking me all these questions? I can answer one at a time." Luhan hissed making Chanyeol laughed.

---

KyungAe and AeYeon met each other afterward and their jaw drops at the same time. "Woah look at you." KyungAe was so happy to see another side of AeYeon.

"And look at you, all stunning and y." AeYeon teased making each other blushed. They both left the store to go eat dinner.

While taking their orders the food arrive soon afterward. 

"Lets eat here." Chanyeol hold onto TaeYeon's hand making her sit next to him. They were seating a table away from KyungAe and AeYeon.

KyungAe and AeYeon knew it was them but kept quiet and ignore them. Luhan was making his order after her finish he zoomed around the restaurant and spot KyungAe eating happily with AeYeon.

Luhan was watching her amusingly. KyungAe look up and spot Luhan smirking giving him the cold glared and cover her face. "Let's hurry and get out of here." KyungAe hissed not wanting to see him any longer.

"We're going to the wash room." Tiffany and TaeYeon excuse themselves.

Chanyeol kept seeing Luhan zooming out and poke him. "What are you staring at?" He asked but Luhan nodded his head towards the direction when AeYeon turned to look at their table when KyungAe mention Luhan was with Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was stunned by AeYeon's new look. It made him speechless, he couldn't take his eyes off of her either. AeYeon quickly look away. "Let's hurry." AeYeon hissed eating quickly making KyungAe laughed. 

"They way you eat is not girly like at all AeYeon-ah." That made her choke now. KyungAe's eyes widen patting her back and giving her water.

"She's so beautiful." Chanyeol muttered making Luhan misunderstood him thinking he was talking about KyungAe. But he wasn't.

KyungAe and AeYeon left quickly.

Chanyeol frowned. "Why are they in such a rush." Tiffany and TaeYeon came back.

Food was served to them. They all ate quietly while Tiffany and TaeYeon talk about girls stuff. Chanyeol and Luhan were on their own eating.

"Chanyeol, Luhan?" Two girls approached them making their eyes widen. 

----------------------------------------------------

Update sorry about yesterday I went test driving >.<

Hope you all enjoy it <3