Three New Students

The Wu's Heir

HaeYeon lay in bed sighing to herself looking up at the ceilings.

"I didn't expect the Wu's to have such a good looking Son." You thought sitting up now. "He may have good genes but that personality of his kills him a bunch." You thought hitting the pillow and body slam it. 

"Had you gone mad?" You heard a voice which brought you back to reality. 

"YAH! Why didn't you knock before coming in?" You hissed at him who just raised a brow in response. 

"Do you know where your standing and where I'm standing? I'm the master and you're the maid, you do not talk like that to me." Kris glared at her. 

"Well mister so called master, do you have any proper manners that you knock on the door first before coming in?" You asked standing infront of him.

He walks towards you while you step back. "Stop, what are you doing?" You asked but yet he wont stop walking towards you.

"Oh I'm just teaching you a lesson." He tower over you since he was so damn tall. Your ear burned red and once the back of your legs hit the bed you fell onto your bed.

"Now go make me a cup of warm milk." He said before leaving. "And I better have it in less then 5 minutes starting..." Looking at his watch. "Now."

"Wait-"

"Time is clicking." He said cutting you off and left your room with the door closed.

"Stupid ignorant, stubborn little old men." You cursed under your breath and ran downstair in to the kitchen.

You grab the milk and pour it onto a cup and boil some water.

"Psh, I don't care if you only give me five minutes I'm going to take a while." You smirked to yourself.

Kris was in his room waiting for you, keeping his eyes on the clock on his desk and doing homework at the same time.

"What is taking her so damn long." He breathe out. "They may look a little a like but their personality are different." He thought to himself.

----

You finally pour the hot water onto the cold milk and stir it.

You walk back up to the second floor and that's when you suddenly realize you don't even know which room was his and there's about eight doors.

"Great, now I have to freaken open all these doors." You thought opening one by one.

Kris cross his arms staring at his door tapping his foot onto the hard carpet floor. "I'm going to teach her a lesson one day." he sigh angrily.

after what seems like 15 minutes HaeYeon finally found the right room and once she enters his bedroom she can see his cold piercing eyes shooting darts towards her.

"What took you so long?" Kris angrily asked. HaeYeon didn't dare to look at him. "S-sorry, I couldn't find your room." You manage to said but Kris wasn't buying it.

Kris sighed and close his eyes. "Leave the cup on my desk and get out." He said through gritted teeth. You place the cup on his desk and quickly walk out.

Once you close the door you place a hand on your chest. "Sheesh what's with the temper." You hissed.

"I heard that!" Kris yelled from the inside making you jump. "Omo this jer-" You stop and walk away.

-----

The next day finally arrive. You were sleeping peacefully and comfortably. Kris got out of his room all dressed up in his uniform he saw Mrs. Park knocking on HaeYeon's room. "She's not even awake yet?" He thought and shook his head.

Mrs. Park saw Kris and greeted him. "She's not awaken yet?" He asked and Mrs. Park nodded her head.

"Go check on YenWei I'll take care of this person." Kris stated and Mrs. Park walk to YenWei's room.

Kris walk inside HaeYeon's room and found her still sleeping with one leg over a pillow.

Kris rolled his eyes. "This is so unlady like." He thought seeing her drooling over her covers.

Kris was disgusted and kicked her bed frame a few times. "Yah~, Wake up or you're going to be late for school!" He hissed.

HaeYeon rolled over but didn't wake up. "Is she deaf or something?" He thought and called Mrs. Park. "Bring me a cup of water." 

After a few minutes she came back with a cup of water. "Hyung what are you doing with that cup of water?" YenWei asked rubbing his eyes with one hand and the other holding his blankets.

"YenWei-ah this is how you wake up a dog." Kris smirked and pour the water on your face causing you to wake up.

"AHHHHHHH!" You screamed looking around and saw Kris standing there grinning. "YAH!" You point at him and he walks away.

"You have 15 minutes to get ready for school or you'll be late." He said and closed her door.

HaeYeon look at the clock it was 7:15am in the morning and school starts in 45 minutes. HaeYeon rushed into the bathroom and wash up. 

HaeYeon look at the school clothes it was in yellow with a cute bow. "Such a nice color." She smile and quickly got dressed up. HaeYeon wore the long socks that goes up to her knee and she rushed down stair to put on her shoes. 

(Example of the school uniform)

Kris was busy enjoying his breakfast with YenWei. "HaeYeon-shii you're not eating breakfast?" Mrs. Park asked.

"No I'm fine." You never really ate breakfast when you were living with your aunt and uncle so you're use to going to school with an empty stomach.

"Mrs.Park take care of YenWei, I'll be going now." Kris said.

You were outside waiting for Kris who just walk pass you. "How far is the school from here?" You decided to ask Kris.

Kris look at you and look forward. "It's a mile away." He said bluntly and got inside the car. You stop and stared at Kris who sat inside the car.

"I'll see you at school then." You waved with a smile and walk off bowing the Mr. Bae.

"You're not coming along with us?" Mr. Bae asked. You shook your head. "I'm not that high to actually ride a car with my master?" You mock but giggles then wave making your way towards the bus.

"Psh, like who would ever want to ride with you as well." Kris rolled his eyes looking at the rear mirror seeing your small figure walking alone.

You kick every small rocks you see. "I don't even know where the school take place." You hit your mental head and kept walking to see if you see any students with the same outfits as yours which you did. So you decided to follow them to the bus stop.

----

Kris got to the school gate and walk out once Mr. Bae open the door. "He's here!" All the fan girls yelled screaming.

Luhan and Chanyeol also got there at the same time so they all shook hands. "You're up early." Chanyeol laugh and wrapped his arms around Kris's shoulders.

"So I heard we have three new students who just got enrolled into Seoul Art Academy." Luhan brought up. 

"News sure travels quickly through this school." Chen stated leaning on the wall waiting for them.

"I wonder if their girls." Suho said walking towards them. Everyone was now together. They were known as EXO the most handsome boys in the school. They were the school Kingkas and as for the Queenkas they are known as SNSD 'Girls Generation'.

Kris was just quietly listening to s talk about the three new students which he already knew one of them and still not interested in the topic.

"Kris hyung you want some snacks?" Tao offer but Kris shook his head.

HaeYeon finally got to school, suddenly drop once she saw how big it was. "This school is bigger than I expected." You thought.

Once HaeYeon enter she tries to keep calm hoping people will not notice her as a new student. She wants to blend in with the students but that didn't help at all. Everyone was noticing her figure already.

Fan girls already flashing her dirty looks. "Look at how pale she looks." People were giving her their remarks.

Okay girls what's with the ugly looks? You thought and kept looking around. You spot a table full of people surrounding it and you notice the guy with the blonde hair. Once your eyes met you quickly look away.

"It really is him." You thought.

"Where are you looking at? Checking out girls?" Baekhyun nudge Kris causing all eyes to look at him.

"Who was he staring at?" all the girls mumbles looking behind them and Kris glared at Baekhyun who sticks his tongue out at him.

"Was she pretty?" Lay asked and Kris rolled his eyes. You were running away from the scene before they catches you.

-----

*Sigh* Another new school, when I just got back from China." She thought and look out the window.

"Miss Han are you sure you want me to drop you off by the side?" She looks up at him and nodded her head with a small smile.

"Nae, I'm fine thank you ." Mr. Lee open the door for her as she step out of the car walking towards the gate. Students walking by were staring at her.

"Woah, she looks so beautiful." They all whispered. 

"She's from the Han corporation, I heard that their heir's owns the biggest mall in Seoul." Students kept gossiping. 

"Great, I hate people who know so much about me already." She thought and enters the school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update~~ 

Hope you all enjoy it haha and thanks for the wonderful comment girls <3 <3 Much love for you two^^

I hope its not boring you out keke~