Slave

The Wu's Heir

"What are you doing?" Kris asked watching HaeYeon from her bed while YenWei was fast asleep. HaeYeon was too focus on her work that she ignore Kris. 

"Aish, this is harder than I thought." HaeYeon mumble to herself when suddenly a pillow his her head. 

HaeYeon move the pillow away and glared at Kris who acted like nothing happen keeping his poker face on. "What do you want?" You gritted your teeth. Kris got off the bed and walk towards your small desk and sat across from you. 

"What are you doing?" He asked while resting his head onto his hand.

"Studying for tomorrow quiz." HaeYeon stated but kept her eyes on her worksheet only. "You're not going to study?" Kris rolled his eyes. "Don't need to, Its easy." Kris snorted and took out his phone.

HaeYeon look at Kris. "I guess so." She look back at her paper. 

Kris slide his phone checking all his account if there's anything on there that will entertain him but nothing came up. Kris decided to just continue to bother you. 

"Do you have any online account?" He asked.

"Stop bothering me, I can't figure this out and I'm getting frustrated!" You hissed Kris scoffed.

"Here let me help you." You look at him with an eye brow raised. You stared at him for at least 30 second until he grab your workbook. Why is he being nice all of a sudden?

"This is pretty easy." He smile and did the work then sliding it back to you. "Well, it's hard for me because I wasn't well educated like you rich people." You mumble but earned a glared from Kris.

"Maybe I shouldn't be too nice and help you with your studies then, I'm going to sleep." He was about to stand up and you grabbed his wrist. "Nooo, stay and help me." You pouted.

Kris swing his hand away from you. "Don't touch me." He spatted coldly and sat back down.

"Geez, I was being nice." You thought. 

Kris decided to stay up and help you study. 

You were getting sleepy, yawning every seconds, You look up from your worksheet after you finish Kris had his head sitting on top of his hands. He was sleeping.

You smile to yourself, "All thought he's mean but his peaceful sleepy face can melt any girls heart. Imagine having him always smiling, laughing and doing aegyo he'll be the cutest thing." You suddenly gasp. 

"What am I thinking?" You mentally hit your own head. "Its too good to be true! We're different, he's rich and I'm poor plus for a guy like him he would never fall in love with someone like me." You thought and close the text book. 

You put away the books and walk over to Kris, "Should I wake him up?" You muttered to yourself.

You sat next to him and lay your head down on your hands, you were face to face with Kris. "Hrmm I wonder has he lost his first kiss?" You chuckle to yourself. "Should I steal a kiss? Hrm like he say earlier about me YenWei,I'll just Kris instead." You blush like an idiot but then sigh. "A peck won't hurt right?" You thought, secretly you lean in. As you inch closer you watch his face features from his eyes to his nose and mouth, he was absolutely perfect. 

"This isn't right." You pull back and set your head back on your hands slowly drifting off to sleep. "Let's hope love come find me soon." You thought.

An hour flew by you were deep asleep. Kris suddenly woke himself up squinting his eyes he spot you sleeping soundly next to him. 

It shocked him how close you two were and he suddenly shot his head up. "Why is she next to me?" He thought.

"Did this slave finish her work?" He mumbles and look at the time it was already 3am in the morning. Kris stretch and walk towards HaeYeon's bed and slept there.

Sighing to himself he closed his eyes. "EunBi-ah I hope you are doing will up there." He mumbles and fell asleep again.

---

Class was ending, HaeYeon just turned in her quiz and went back to her seat.

"Hope I did well." You praise yourself. YooRi was peeking over other student's paper to get the answer. 

"Ugh, why is this so hard? I quit." She mumbles and went to turn in her paper.

Class was over Sehun sat next to you. "So how was the quiz?" He asked. 

"It was okay, a little bit hard but fine." You stated Sehun smile.

Luhan sat beside you while everyone was leaving the classroom. "You should eat with us." Luhan invited you. EXO boys heard they weren't too happy about it.

You can feel the coldness around you. "No thanks I don't like eating with guys." You didn't lie about that as you got up.

"We also don't like eating with unwanted guest." XiuMin angrily said while Suho nudge him. "Hyung that's not nice." Suho whisper to him. 

"Its not like I would want to anyway." You rolled your eyes. YooRi push you causing you to fall but Luhan caught you in his arms. Kris wasn't too happy when his eyes laid on you and Luhan.

"Who do you think you are to talk back to the kingkas?" She hissed. You winced when the pain from yesterday shot up. 

"By the way hyung what happen to you? Did you get into a fight?" Kyungsoo asked seeing Kris in bruised.

"Nothing yesterday my stupid maid shut the door on my face." Kris lied which everyone believed him.

"Stupid maid? JERK!" You glared at Kris.

"HaeYeon-ah are you finish let's go find KyungAe unnie." AeYeon said peeking inside your class. Chanyeol's eyes widen once he saw AeYeon. But AeYeon acted like she doesn't know him even if he had a little smile on his face.

HaeYeon grab her things and shoulder brush YooRi and walk away. "YAH! You dare do that to me?" She screamed causing EXO to leave as well.

/

"KyungAe-ah~" A voice sang behind her. KyungAe closed her eyes feeling annoyed.

"What do you want Luhan-shi?" Luhan smile sitting next to her. "Let's have a dinner date today?" He asked. "No." She simply answered him Luhan pouted.

"Why not? We haven't seen eachother for so long." Luhan crossed his arms. "Didn't I already told you that I don't know you?" Luhan chuckle.

"Don't make me come over to your house with my family." He smirked. KyungAe raised a brow, "Are you threatening me?" She asked. "Yep." 

"So?" He asked again.

"NO, NEVER." She hissed. 

"Okay if you say so." Luhan smirked. "I'll be going to my table now." 

"Good! And don't come back." Luhan sadly sat back down pouting. "Why are you so mean when I'm so nice?" Luhan asked.

"You're annoying, go away." KyungAe sent him a death glared. "I dislike guys like you, don't talk to me like you know me." Luhan angrily stood up.

"I'll show you one day KyungAe just you wait." Luhan stated walking back to his group.

Luhan walk pass You and AeYeon madly. You both went to the table quietly.

"Did you say something to Luhan? He's seems pissed." You said eating your lunch.

"He was annoying me, so I told him off." KyungAe carelessly said. "That's not nice." You thought.

"There's so many curious things that I want to know." You pout looking at AeYeon. 

"What is it that you're curious?" AeYeon asked. "I can't say it out now, maybe whenever it's the right time I'll tell you both." You smile.

/

School was over and Kris decided to walk home with you. "Why are you walking home today?" You curiously asked him but he ignore you. 

Everyone around you look at you like you were crazy talking to yourself because Kris was walking ahead of you.

Once you two pass the school ground Kris turned to face you. "Will you just shut up and walk home quietly?" You scoffed. "I just wanted to know why a rich jerk like you who has a driver decided to walk home." 

"What did you just call me?" Kris gritted his teeth. 

"Jerk? Oh yes I just called you a Jerk! Two face jerk!" You spatted at him happily. 

"Say it one mo-"

"JERK FACE, TWO-FACE JERK!" You yelled cursing at him. Kris closed his eyes, before he can get back at you, you ran home already. While Kris tumbling behind. 

"Once I catch you you're dead meat Jang HaeYeon!" He yelled. "WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" You purposely tried to make him pissed off.

"I'll make sure she doesn't see sunlight tomorrow." Kris hissed. 

YooRi was in her car and just happen to drove pass where Kris and You were at. She slowly watch you two. Kris headlock you and drag you home. "Kris and HaeYeon? They knew eachother?" YooRi mumbles and follow you two home.

Once you two reached the mansion Kris called you.

"YAH SLAVE! Carry my bag and put it away, DON'T! Look through my room." Kris warned you. You rolled your eyes and grab his bag walking inside the mansion.

"Slave? HaeYeon is a maid for Kris?" YooRi smirked. "This will be interesting, It's time to get back at you now Kris." She drove off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Update ^^

Sorry I update a little late today >.< 

I was still spazzing over EXO's Wolf drama version LOL

ENJOY it XD