The Party- Part 3

The Wu's Heir

Everyone look at Kris as he turned red. "W-what of course not." Kris look away. "Hyung what are you doing here?" Kris walk towards Luhan. 

KyungAe look towards Luhan, their eyes met and KyungAe quickly look away making him frown. 

Luhan half smile and shook his head. "Nothing just getting something to eat, what about you?" Kris shook his head. "KyungAe just wanted something to eat so we came here." Kris stated. 

/

"So how's everything so far?" HaeYeon asked KyungAe and she shrugged. "Its so awkward with Kris." She whisper to you making you chuckle. 

"Anything you like about him? Is he mean to you like he is to me?" You asked and KyungAe shook her head. "He's actually nice, he makes me laugh too. He's really a keeper." KyungAe smile.. You heart drop after hearing that, you suddenly feel sad yet you don't know why. 

"Nuna can you take me to the bathroom?" YenWei asked after seeing you a bit down.. You look at him smiling. "Okay lets go, Excuse us for a bit KyungAe I have to take YenWei to the bathroom." You said. KyungAe nodded her head with a smile. Kris and Luhan watch you leave and KyungAe walk towards them.

KyungAe stood by the two awkwardly cause Luhan was there too. "So you two knew each other since little right? Why don't you two talk." Kris smile as he left to follow you and YenWei.

"W-wait Kr-" He left already before KyungAe can hold him back.

Luhan smirked. "Kris. Do you like him?" Luhan asked coldly. KyungAe look at Luhan and smile. "At least he's better than you." KyungAe stated making Luhan glared at her. He was jealous when she say that. "Well looks like he doesn't like you at all." Luhan said bluntly making KyungAe rolled her eyes. "I don't care if he likes me or not." KyungAe smile and grab something to eat.

"Kris haven't got over his ex-girlfriend, so I don't think being with him will make you happy." KyungAe smile a little knowing that he still care. She knew he was jealous when she said that she like Kris. But she didn't see Kris like a guy she would date, she only see him as a friend.

"What about his ex-girlfriend? Don't compare us when I'm not her." KyungAe put a small jello in chewing happily. "This is good." She thought.

Luhan scoffed when he found KyungAe busy digging for desserts only. "Yah I'm talking to you." He hissed but earned a glared from KyungAe.

"Can he stop talking about Kris?" She thought and find something small enough. "Yah KyungAe I'm tal-" KyungAe stuff a piece of her cake into his mouth which shut him up.

He look at her who just smile at him. "Please stop talking about him. I'm not interested." Luhan chew the cake making KyungAe frown when she saw some frost on the side of his lips.

Although she can be mad at him, but him acting like a baby doesn't help sometimes. "Why did you do that for." He gave her his sharp stared. "He look so handsome tonight alright." She thought. 

KyungAe sigh whipping the frost from his mouth which shock him. He grabbed her hand, sending electric up their spines.

"You have frost on your lips." KyungAe quickly move her hands.

---

"Aigoo finish come here let me help you wash your hand." You and YenWei were in the girl's bathroom. "Why did you take me to the girls bathroom nuna?" YenWei pout causing you to laugh. 

"I can't go into the boys bathroom. So you'll have to come into the girl's bathroom." YenWei turn off the water and You gave him paper towels.

"Nuna do you like Kris gege?" You look at YenWei. "Why do you asked?" You were curious.

YenWei smile and shrugged, I don't know cause you were a bit sad when you talk to your friend and she mention gege." You smile and pat his head.

"Of course not, we are friends why would I be?" You thought but yet you don't know the real reason why you were a bit sad. "Come on lets go." You carry him out of the girls bathroom.

Once you two were out Kris was leaning by the wall waiting for you two. "You two took so long." He hissed. "We didn't tell you to come over here and wait hyung." YenWei sticks out his tongue. Kris look away. "Whatever."

You didn't talk to Kris and walk off to the tables. Kris follow behind. "This girl is ignoring me isn't she?" He thought.

Mr. Wu grab the attentions of everyone as he got up on stage. 

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming to join us this evening. I hope you all are having a wonderful time. But let's get the project started should we?" Mr. Wu smile. "Mr. Han and Mrs. Han our special guest please come up on stage. 

Mrs. Wu waved for Kris to come up on stage which he coldly walk up the stage and stand by their side. KyungAe as well follow her parents.

"Hello everyone, I would like to thank Mr. Wu and Mrs. Wu for cooperating with our business. We decided to held a party today and tell everyone that we both plan to become business partner in the future from today on. So I would like for my daughter Han KyungAe and Mr. Wu's son Kris Wu-"

Luhan and HaeYeon were getting nervous. Once their name were mentions. The other boys were shock as well and gasping. 

"Are they getting engaged?" Tao hissed towards Suho. 

"What is this?" Chanyeol thought as he look towards AeYeon who was as clueless too. "Are they?" She point towards the two, Chanyeol shrugged.

"UGH don't tell me they are getting engaged?" Jessica and YooRi hissed at the side sending death glares towards KyungAe. 

"Why does everyone look surprised?" YooRa asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo shook his head. "I don't know either, this is a bit surprising though." KyungSoo stated.

"What about HaeYeon nuna?" Sehun pouted sadly.

Baekhyun nudge him. "They didn't even mention anything yet why are you saying that?" Chen agree with Baekhyun's thought. 

"I would like for Kris and KyungAe to cut the ribbon for our future partner business as friends and family." Mr. Han stated. 

"What are they trying to do? Make us get engaged?" Kris whisper coldly to her giving her the cold shoulders. "No worried, everything will be fine trust me." KyungAe smile.

"Chyea right? Telling me to trust you?" Kris rolled his eyes making KyungAe frown.

"HaeYeon was right. You're mean." She hissed back at Kris caught him off guard. "S-she talks about me? To you?" He stuttered, he was happy alright but kept his poker face on. "Yea, always." KyungAe smile.

They both cut the ribbon as everyone clapped. "Now we are one big family. Kris and KyungAe will both lead our company towards the future from now as brother and sister." Mr. Wu announce making EXO, AeYeon, and HaeYeon all exhale heavenly.

"Good thing they aren't getting married or anything." Luhan smile as he watch KyungAe on stage smiling.

Music starts playing and everyone was getting up to slow dance. Tiffany was drinking wine with the boys who had came to the party too as well as TaeYeon.

"Kris take KyungAe to the dance floor." Mrs. Wu push him which he hates. KyungAe was a bit shy when Kris approach her. "Do you want to dance?" He asked with no effort. KyungAe grabbed his hand as they both went to the dance floor.

"Will you like to have this dance with me?" Chanyeol asked turning to AeYeon with one hand behind his back. AeYeon giggles at his cuteness but something caught her eyes. Her bracelet he was still wearing it. She gladly accept his hand as Chanyeol lead them to the floor.

KyungSoo without hesitation grabbed YooRa's hand and lead her to the floor too. "Nuna I want to dance." YenWei complains but you shook your head. 

"Your mom won't let you YenWei you are too small." You said but he angrily cross his hand in a demand tone. "I want to dance with you." Your eyes widen. "What?" 

Mrs. Wu sat by YenWei as she patted his son's head. "Why do you look so made dear?" YenWei look at his mother. "Mama I want to dance." Mrs. Wu chuckle and look at You.

"Take him." She ordered staring at you. You nodded your head. "But what if someone wants to dance with her umma?" YenWei asked. "Who would want to dance with me?" You thought to yourself.

"Then you come back to your seat of course." Mrs. Wu hissed and Mr. Wu came dragged her away.

You smile grabbing YenWei and you both started to dance. Luhan didn't have anyone to dance with. Baekhyun, Chen, Lay, Suho, XiuMin, and Tao all grab some girls to dance. Sehun and Kai didn't have anyone so they came and sat beside Luhan.

"We're such loners." Kai complains. "Yea, hyung you want to dance with me?" Sehun jokingly ask Luhan who just gave him an ugly look. "No."

Kai burst out laughing. Luhan spot Kris and KyungAe dancing together, he pouted. "I wanna dance with her." He thought.

YenWei and You were smiling and dancing. You had YenWei in your arms as you rock YenWei side to side making him smile widely. 

Kris spot YenWei in your arms and bit his inside cheek. "Stupid YenWei you're not even old enough to dance with her." He thought to himself.

Luhan got up and walk towards YenWei and HaeYeon. "Can I dance with her YenWei?" Luhan asked. YenWei agree right away as he walk back to Sehun and Kai.

"Hyung you two don't have a date?" YenWei asked. "Of course not." Kai cross his arms. "Loners, I got a date when I'm 2 years old and you two don't even have one." YenWei smirked making Sehun glared at him.

"Yah, little Wu HaeYeon doesn't count as a date to you." Sehun sticks out his tongue. "You're just jealous." He smile 

"Am not." 

"Is too."

"Am not."

"Is too."

"Am Not." Sehun hissed.

"Is too." Sehun poke his forehead.

"Am Not." YenWei poke his head back harshly. "Is too." Sehun quickly reply. "See you even agree, I win." YenWei smile in victory.

"That's not fair you stole my word." Sehun whined making Kai irritated.

"Please act you age Sehun." Sehun pouted.

-

"So have you finish learning the music piece?" AeYeon asked Chanyeol as they both slow dance. 

Chanyeol smile. "I'm getting there. just one page left." AeYeon nodded. "So when are you planning to confess?" AeYeon question him again.

"Ahh, On Valentine's Day. Its only a few weeks away now." He chirped happily. "I have a confession to make." AeYeon said looking into his eyes. Chanyeol look at her sweetly, "What is it?" He asked. 

AeYeon shook her head, "I won't tell you now, but maybe Valentine's Day." AeYeon stated. "Okay."

-

KyungAe spot Luhan and HaeYeon dancing together as she frown. Kris notice KyungAe's expression too. "Is something wrong?" He asked. KyungAe quickly shook her head.

The song changed and everyone switch partners. Kris walk over to Luhan as he tap his shoulders. "Let's switch." Kris said. Before Luhan can utter a word Kris took your hand and drag you away. You were blushing madly, you didn't expect Kris to ask Luhan for you. 

KyungAe and Luhan dance awkwardly although KyungAe and Luhan both were secretly happy on the inside. "I want to confess something to you." Luhan said.

You can do it Luhan, tell her how you feel about the past. He thought.

-

"So you like dancing with Luhan?" Kris jealously asked you. "U-uhh Was I suppose to not like it?" You asked confused.

Kris wrapped his arms around your waist and pull you in. You were so close to his chest, you can hear his breath beside your ears. "I was just wondering." He whisper.

"O-okay." You stutter because of him, he's making you nervous. Sehun and Kai were snapping pictures of Kris and You dancing. "Oh this one is nice." Kai point.

Sehun agreed they were taking pictures of their friends.

"You look beautiful tonight." Kris whisper once more as his words ring into your ear. "T-thanks." You muttered loud enough for him to hear.

Both of your heart beat, beating against each other's chest. Kris secretly smile and that's when Sehun snaps a picture of him.

That night had ended quickly everyone going home and enjoying themselves. 

I think I'm in love...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Update YAY~~~

ughhh my hand is dying from typing this long chapter xD