Brick Wall

The Wu's Heir

"S-sorry." He quietly said. HaeYeon didn't expect to hear him say something like that. 

You move your hand out of his grip. "T-Thanks." You mutter loud enough for him to hear. You got up and went to tnhe kitchen closet and took out the broom and dustpan. 

"What are you doing?" He asked watching you. 

"I'm gonna clean." You said even though you're not a lefty person. Kris grabbed the broom. "I'll do it, since I damage all of these." You step a side and watch him clean.

"You know your parents bought me and pay me to do this job." You suddenly blurt out. Kris didn't say anything in fact he was just listening. 

Kris went to throw the broken glass inside the trashcan. "Why HaeYeon, Why did you even agree to let my parents buy you?" Kris wondered, HaeYeon sigh.

"You wouldn't understand either way." You got up, making your way out of the kitchen Kris who follow behind. Before you reach the stairs Kris had pull you and pinned you to the wall.

"What is your purpose of being here? To steal money for your uncle them?" Kris laugh dryly earning a glared from you. "Why would I do something like that? I don't have any contacts with them!" You hissed slapping Kris's hand away from your shoulders. You were ready to leave but Kris push you in place.

"You don't have any contacts? What if one day they appear again asking for money? You're going to steal things in this house for them right! I've seen a few maids of ours who done this kind of things before don't think I'm stupid enough to believe you." Kris chuckle coldly. 

HaeYeon slap his hand away again. "Accused me for whatever you like, I don't care about what you think. I'll just put this  through that thick brain of yours Kris Wu, Even if you beg me to take anything I wouldn't take it and to remind you Kris Wu, I will work as your slave until I died, maybe the day of my death day will be the most happiest day of my life have nothing to deal with, maybe I did something in my past life that I have to repay it through this life." Kris was stunned by everything HaeYeon had said, he didn't mean to take it that far it just somehow slip out of his mouth.

HaeYeon's eyes became teary. "Are you happy now? If you don't have anything else to accuse me of then I'll be leaving Mister Wu."HaeYeon shoulder bump Kris and ran upstairs to her room.

Kris sigh deeply. "Why did I even bring myself to say these things to her." He thought walking upstairs into his room.

-

HaeYeon lock her door she didn't bother to turn on the lights in her room. "What did I do to earn this kind of life?" Hugging her knees close to herself and covering her face under her arms. HaeYeon wipe her tears away.

"One day I'll just ran far away from these kind of people." She mutter to herself.

/

Luhan was driving the boys home and the car was surely silent. Chen clearing his throat to break the ice. "So still disliking HaeYeon?" Luhan finally asked getting the attentions of the boys.

Sehun pouted sitting next to Luhan. "Hyung I never knew HaeYeon would have to deal with this kind of stuff at such a young age." Luhan patted his shoulders to lighten his mood.

Chen sadly look up. "I think we shouldn't give HaeYeon the cold treatment anymore."

XiuMin nodded his head. "Yea, We don't have a reason to hate her anyway." 

"But to be honest she does look alot like EunBi noona, but they act differently." Tao stated which everyone agrees too. Luhan look at Tao from his rear mirror. "Tao I must say they don't look a like at all, They have different facial expression, EunBi is more like the mean and cold type while HaeYeon on the other side is happy and always smiling even though her life is hard she still manage to smile." 

"I agree with Luhan gege." Lay smiled.

/

"Why is everyone so quiet?" Suho break the ice cube. Everyone cough like nothing happen. "Just a little stunned back at Kris's house." Chanyeol spoke up.

"I never knew HaeYeon was a maid for Kris, why didn't he tell us?" Baekhyun sadly pouted. "We never ask him, but I'm sure he doesn't want anything about this to spread all over school right?" Suho confirmed them which they all nodded their head.

"But hyung do you think HaeYeon heard about the conversation the Wu's were having during dinner?" Kai asked. They totally forget about it. 

"Do you think she heard it?" Kyungsoo asked. "Let just hope not.." Suho sighed.

"So guys what do you think about TaeYeon? Should I tell her about how I feel? " Chanyeol asked changing the subjects.

Kai's eyes widen, "You like her?" Chanyeol slowly nodded his head not sure if it was a bad or good thing.

Baekhyun gave him a weird look. "Eww?" Chanyeol shot him a glared. "Why would you like her? They are just seeking for fame and everything about them is all fake!" Baekhyun spat. 

"You remind me of Yoora nuna." Chanyeol hang his head low. Kai put his arms around Chanyeol's shoulders. "Hyung, If you do like her just confess to her, but I'll warn you, to think it through if you really like her and don't mess things up." Kai said trying to bring his mood up a little.

"So does that mean YooRa disagree with that fact that you like TaeYeon too?" Kyungsoo asked but hearing Chanyeol's heavy sigh they can already tell.

"Yea, she say their family lie alot." Chanyeol point out. "And she's not lying about that fact. I remember once her brother actually dated to my brother's friends sister and he always make her pay for everything and he even lie ton her that they own this and that but she later found out that he was just lying and stole some of their account money which causes their company to have issue for about a few weeks." Baekhyun said and everyone was shock by it.

Chanyeol raised a brow, "But she's a girl I'm sure she's not someone like that." Chanyeol who still have trust in her. "If you say so but just be careful." Baekhyun patted his back. Suho chuckle and shook his head.

Suho dropped everyone off and went straight home.

-

The next morning HaeYeon woke up early to make breakfast since there wasn't school and it was the weekend. You just finish making breakfast and setting up the tables. "I wonder if Mr.and Mrs. Wu would be in for breakfast today. They never tell you if they'll be home." You poof your cheeks forgetting about them and walk up to YenWei's room. "YenWei-ah are you awake?" You lowly whisper. 

Hearing your voice he sat up from his bed rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Nuna?" 

"Aigoo look at this cutie." You pinch his cheeks he spread his arms wide open for you to pick him up. You took him to the wash room and wash his face and brush his teeth. "HaeYeon-ah can I call you my umma?" Your jaw drop when he suddenly asked you that kind of question.

"Why? You have still have your parents." You said brushing his hairs. He pouted, "They may be parents but they are never here to do these things you did to me." He face you. You feel sad he has to go through this kind of life at such a young age. 

HaeYeon patted his head. "Sure you can." YenWei smile brightly wrapping his small arms around your neck pulling you down for a tight embraced. "Don't ever leave me like my parents umma HaeYeon-ah." You couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. 

"Nae I promise you YenWei as long as there's nothing bad going on that I will make me leave." you pin point before something bad really happens later on. YenWei nodded his head. "XieXie." 

You carry YenWei downstairs, you spot Kris in his seat from the distance and decided to ignore him. You fed YenWei while Mrs. Park was out grocery shopping for lunch and dinner.

"Umma we should play in the garden after this." Hearing what YenWei just called HaeYeon Kris choked on his food hitting his chest. You quickly gave him a glass of water patting his back while he down the water.

"What did he just call you?" Kris asked. You shrugged walking back to your seat. Did she just ignore me? I'm not a stone you know Jang HaeYeon. 

YenWei glared at Kris when he got HaeYeon's attentions. "Umma will you play with me in the garden?" 

"Sure we can play together." 

"Umma? YenWei she's not your umma she's your slave." Kris coldly stated. YenWei ignore Kris existences which caused Kris to scoff. This little brat where is all his manners gone? I never taught him to be so rude to me.

"Umma I don't want to eat anymore, a cold stone brick in this table is making me want to puke all the food you fed me." 

HaeYeon laugh, "YAH! WU YENWEI! Who are you calling a cold stone brick? I'm your older brother, I never taught you to behave like that." Kris hissed but YenWei crossed his arms and look away. "I learned it from you brick wall, I hate you don't talk to me! Umma pick me up~" He wags his hand and feets. 

"WU YENWEI!" Kris was getting angry but HaeYeon left the kitchen already leaving Kris alone. Kris smirked when a plan suddenly pop out of nowhere.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Update :D

Enjoy it hehe