I'll Be The Person You Will Hate The Most

The Wu's Heir

HaeYeon and YenWei were playing by the water front alone. The two were enjoying it happily until something splash into the pool..

You and YenWei quickly look over by the pool there stood Kris who was half sitting by the cement. His hair was all wet and water dripping from every end of his blonde hair.

Kris smirked seeing how HaeYeon was just staring at him without any reaction.

"Am I really that y for you to keep staring without blinking?" Kris raised a brow. HaeYeon was deep in thought thinking about how hot Kris looked with wet hair. But his words actually brought her back to reality.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH." HaeYeon finally screamed turning to face YenWei. Her cheeks were burning pink.

Kris rolled his eyes. "Go where a shirt Kris!" HaeYeon yelled.

"Such a late reaction you got there." Kris drop back into the pool. YenWei pouted, "Umma I want to swim in the pool too." He plead with puppy eyes.

HaeYeon shook her head. "Sorry YenWei but I don't know how to swim I can't take you to the pool." YenWei frowned.

You didn't like the way YenWei frown but you made another excuse hope he will let you go. "Umma is injured you still want umma to be injured more?" You asked and YenWei quickly shook his head.

"Lets go play in my room." YenWei asked, which you agree. Kris was just swimming around smirking. "HaeYeon-ah don't you want to join me?" Kris teased which you ignore him.

"I hope you drown." You mumble carrying YenWei running back inside the mansion. "Aish! I seriously did this for nothing." Kris cursed. "YAH! MAID! Bring me a towel."

"I'll be back." HaeYeon smile grabbing a towel from the closet making your way back you left the towel on the table. "I'm going to set it here." Kris got out and wrap the towel around his waist. HaeYeon quickly rush back inside.

/

 KyungAe walk out of her mansion leaving the door behind her close once she got out of the gate there wad a car parking on the side of her.

KyungAe stop and look towards that way. Luhan was smiling and waving at her. "Hey beautiful you're up early." KyungAe sighed shaking her head she walk the opposite way.

Luhan's eyes widen once he saw her walking the other way. "Wait!" He chased after KyungAe. He grabbed onto KyungAe's arms stopping her tracks.

KyungAe struggles to get away but failed to do so. "What do you want Luhan-shi I have nothing to do with you, why do you keep bothering me?" KyungAe was annoyed.

Luhan sadly pout. "I don't know why you are so mad at me, plus why are you being so formal since we knew each other since we were kids." Luhan mumbles the last part.

KyungAe glared at him. "Like I told you! I don't know you Luhan-shi." 

Luhan was irritated. "Tell me the real reasons why you are acting like this to me KyungAe? What is the reason why you want to forget me KyungAe-ah." KyungAe laugh dryly.

"There's no reason Luhan-shi, You should know the answer yourself now let go of me I have somewhere to go." KyungAe move his gripped away.

KyungAe was about to run away but Luhan wrap his arms around her waist as he hugged her from behind.

KyungAe was stunned by what Luhan did. "Please KyungAe trust me when I tell you I don't really know the reasons why." Luhan whispered. 

KyungAe sigh to herself. She didn't want to think about the hurtful past. KyungAe move his hands away. KyungAe face Luhan and sigh. 

"Luhan-ah I'll tell you only once, I'm happy that you still remember me but our friendship isn't the same anymore. You left me, You left me all alone when you promise me that you'll come meet me at our hangout place but instead I saw you with another girl." KyungAe yelled.

Luhan's eyes widen, "I-I didn't break the promise KyungAe-ah. That time the girl wanted to ask me something and-."

"Stop it Luhan I saw everything with my own eyes." KyungAe shook her head as tears starts to form. "You just don't know Luhan, You don't even know how hurt I was." KyungAe ran away and Luhan grabbed her arms as he dragged her to his car and lock her inside. "Let me go!" KyungAe cried whipping her tears.

"I won't until you tell me everything!" Luhan angrily drove off. "Where are you taking me!" KyungAe asked but Luhan didn't answer.

He just kept driving until they were by the country side. Luhan stop the car and face KyungAe. "Tell me why did you leave me without any words? You didn't show up at school the next day too, yet I wasn't even mad at you for leaving me all these years." Luhan spatted at KyungAe who just ignore him.

"I don't want to talk about it." Luhan scoffed. "So now you admit it that you're the KyungAe I knew as well!" KyungAe didn't say anything. "Maybe I should be mad at you for leaving me too its already 4-5 years." Luhan muttered.

"Go ahead be mad I don't care." KyungAe said and Luhan laugh dryly.

"So you don't want the nice Luhan but the bad Luhan instead?" Luhan asked nodding his head. "Okay fine, I won't be the nice Luhan you use to know anymore." KyungAe kept quiet as tears just keep slipping down her cheeks nonstop.

"Stop crying! I hate girls who cry." Luhan gritted his teeth. "Then why did you drag me with you?" KyungAe cried. "STOP CRYING!" Luhan hissed and KyungAe sniffed a few times facing the other way. She didn't want to see his face at all. "All these stupid tears is making me tired." KyungAe thought as her eyelids got a little heavy.

Luhan sat quietly in his car, he was hungry and angry as well, but those thoughts kept bothering him. "I'll be cold, I'll be mean, I'll be the person you hate the most KyungAe since you wanted that." Luhan was deep in thoughts until a small sigh brought him back to reality. Looking over to KyungAe's side she fell asleep. 

"I guess crying alot can make you tired as well." Luhan thought watching KyungAe's sleeping figure facing the other way. "Little stubborn girl." Luhan smile he can never be mad at her. Taking off his coat he use it to cover KyungAe's body. 

"I don't know what will happen between us from now on KyungAe-ah, I just hope I won't hurt you in the future since you wanted so much." Luhan lean in and peck her on the cheek. "Sleep well." He whisper KyungAe shift a little trying to find a comfortable spot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry short update today 

I'm getting sleepy >.< 

I'll update tomorrow <3