Surprise

The Wu's Heir

HaeYeon look into Kris's eyes. They both gaze softly at eachother HaeYeon decided to clear and look away but Kris suddenly put his hand under HaeYeon's chin. HaeYeon blushed madly once her eyes lay upon Kris's again.

"HaeYeon-ah I'm sorry." He whisper HaeYeon look down and shook her head removing his hand. 

"Its okay Kris. I'll clean this up." You were about to get up but Kris lean in and Kissed you.

You were shock by the sudden kiss. 

You push him away and slap him. "Are you out of your mind Kris? Get back to reality and stop thinking this scene will happen." HaeYeon yelled.

 

 

Kris: Geez our readers really love it when I kiss you why did you have to ruin the special moments? *Cross arms*

HaeYeon: Well apparently you're susppose to act like a jerk to me not get all soft, lovey dovey with me. *Roll eyes*

Kris: Oh come on, I can't resist you, when you look so adorable~~ 

HaeYeon: Not now everyone is looking *Blushed*

Kris: Fine then I'll just have to do it the hard way! *Smirked*

HaeYeon: What? *Confused*

Kris stood up and carry HaeYeon and brought her to the bedroom. 

HaeYeon: YAHHHHHHH!! KRIS NOOOOOOOOO

-End of Scene-

A: Sorry everyone I have a lot to study today and I was planning to post a chapter but my laptop hated me so it kind of died on me while I was writting a chapter TT 

3 Hope you all enjoy the Role Play~~