The Party- Part 2

The Wu's Heir

"HaeYeon-ah I'm so happy you can tag along." KyungAe hug you tightly making you giggle. 

"I'm so glad too."  HaeYeon and the other two all went inside the shop to get their hair and make up done. 

After a few hours you all came out of the shop. KyungAe and AeYeon both were speechless. You look at them. "Is there something on my face?" You asked as they shook their heads.

"You- You look beautiful." AeYeon compliment making you blush madly and shook your head. "Thanks girls haha, but you two are more gorgeous." You compliment them as well.

"Hrm now lets go get you a dress." KyungAe smile. "Bu-but I don't have enough money, I'll just wear min-" 

"I'll pay don't worry." KyungAe cut you off making your eyes widen. "N-no you two didn't even let me pay for my makeup." You argue but they ignore you and drag you to the new store.

"All though we just met each other this year I see you as my little sister." KyungAe stated looking through dresses. That sentence made you smile widely and you jump on her.

"I love you unnie KyungAe." KyungAe's eyes widen making AeYeon chuckle. "I love you too AeYeon-ah." You hugged them both tightly.

"Hurry the party will start soon." They all search through the store. You didn't want to look all formal just a decent dress was fine. You're not attending the party for business stuff just babysitting YenWei so no reasons to dress up highly like everyone.

Instead of a dress you bought a two piece. 

You came out and the girl's jaw dropped. It fitted you just perfect. Finally everything was done and they both drop you off at Kris's house and left to the party. You had to come back to get YenWei so you two can go to the party together.

Mr. Bae and Mrs. Park stared at you when you enter the house. "Hello." You greet the two with a bright smile. YenWei saw you and smile widely.

"Nuna, you're to pretty." He said opening his hand for you to carry him. You chuckle and carry him, you peck him on the cheek. "And You my little prince, is very handsome today as well." He peck your cheek in returned.

"Are we ready to go now Ms. Jang?" Mr. Bae asked. "Yes, lets go." Mr. Bae open the door for you as you enter the car.

---

"Hyung where's nuna? She didn't come with you?" Tao asked. While Kai, Lay, Chen, and Baekhyun search behind Kris. "Of course not. Who do I look like? Her husband." Kris hissed making Tao frown.

"Of course, in the future." Suho joke making everyone laughed.

Kyungsoo came over to the group with Chanyeol and Yoora who's hand was linked around Kyungsoo's arms. Kris raised a brow. 

"Is that your date Kyungsoo?" Kris asked making Kyungsoo smile widely. "Yes, isn't she pretty?" He asked. Kris chuckle a little. 

"Yea, she look like Chanyeol." Kris joked earning a smack in the arm from Chanyeol. "Cause she is my sister." Chanyeol crossed his arms.

"Oh." Kris utter and rubbed his arms. "So who's your date today" XiuMin asked Kris who just  shrugged. "No date." He said coolie. 

"Same here." half of the boys said. "We're such loners." Baekhyun pouted. "There's a lot of girl staring at you why not go court them?" Chen nudge Baekhyun who look towards the girls that were talking about them. The girls wave at them while some flirts. 

Baekhyun laugh dryly. "Uhh- No." He sigh. Luhan walk towards the boys. "So you don't have a date either?" Kris asked Luhan who just simply look at him but didn't say anything, nodding his head. 

"What's with his expression?" Kris thought cause Luhan didn't look too happy. YooRa walk to Chanyeol to fix his tie. "Nuna, its okay I can fix it." YooRa move her hand. "I was trying to be nice here." She stick out her tongue until she saw someone appear at the door. 

"Oh, your date is here." Chanyeol turned around to be approach by TaeYeon who linked her arms with Chanyeol's.

"Oppa you look so handsome today." She smile jumping a little. "You came, thank you you look beautiful as well." Chanyeol compliment back while YooRa cough to get Chanyeol's attention. 

"O-oh TaeYeon-ah meet my sister YooRa." TaeYeon smile and bow. "Annyeong." YooRa force a smile and bow back. "Hi." She simply said and walk back to Kyungsoo. TaeYeon smirked. "Ugh, rude." She thought.

Jessica came with Tiffany and TaeYeon as well. 

"Oppa." Jessica called Kris as he turned around to face her but was was suddenly pulled away. "You're here Kris oppa." YooRi greeted him with a big smile. Jessica gritted her teeth and grabbed Kris's other arm and pull him to her side.

"Oppa I'm here lets go get something to eat." Kris sigh annoyed by the two girls. Jessica was about to drag Kris away but YooRi pull him towards her side. 

"If you didn't notice, he's my date." She hissed making Jessica scoffed. "I don't see him agreeing to you." Jessica smirked pulling Kris towards him. "No you can't take him."

Tao, Sehun, Kai, Chen, Lay, XiuMin, and Baekhyun look at the girls who were fitting for Kris. 

"Are we suppose to do something?" XiuMin asked looking at the boys who all shrugged their shoulders.

Lay shook his head. They're going to ripe him a part if we don't do anything." Baekhyun stated.

Tiffany wave shyly as she greet Luhan. "Annyeong oppa, do you have a date?" Luhan look at Tiffany and smile. Hi Tiffany and n-"

"Omo look at the Han's daughter with the Kang's daughter, aren't they beautiful?" All the people inside the party whisper around. Everyone turned towards the girls.

"Everyone's staring." AeYeon whisper filling uncomfortable. KyungAe chuckle. "It's okay." She assure her. Chanyeol was staring at AeYeon."She's AeYeon isn't it?" He thought when TaeYeon notice he kept staring at her TaeYeon hit his arms.

"Oppa why do you keep staring at her? Do you like her?" She hissed madly. Chanyeol shook his head. "Ahni she just look familiar." Chanyeol told the truth it's obvious that he wasn't sure if its really AeYeon.

"Whatever by the way you look at her, you look like you wanted to talk to her." TaeYeon angrily hissed and let go of his arms as she went to get some drinks.

Mrs. Wu went over to greet her special guest KyungAe. "Dear, you came, you look so beautiful today darling." Mrs. Wu smile as she hold onto KyungAe's hand. 

"Hello Mrs. Wu thank you for inviting me, and this is Kang AeYeon my friend." AeYeon bow. Mrs. Wu greeted the two nice and warmly. 

"Come lets go greet my son too." That got KyungAe off guard while AeYeon stop smiling. "O-okay." KyungAe stuttered as they walk over to Kris.

"LET GO." He harshly took off their gripped. "None of you are my date so get away from me." Jessica and YooRi smirked at each other. "You heard that he's not your date." Jessica said happily.

"So are you." YooRi smile.

"Kris meet KyungAe the Han's daughter." Kris raised a brow. "KyungAe? Isn't she HaeYeon's friend?" He thought and bow.

Luhan walk away from Tiffany and went to stood by the boys. He was a bit broken, he didn't want Kris or KyungAe to bond together. "Hyung is something wrong?" Sehun ask seeing Luhan expressionless. Luhan shook his head and fake a smile. "Nothing's wrong I'm fine." Luhan assure him.

Sehun smile, "You're not going to be with Tiffany today?" He asked. "No, I don't have a date." Tiffany heard as she frown and walk away.

"Who are those two girls?" Mrs. Wu asked seeing Jessica and YooRi. "Tell them off, they're annoying." Kris hissed and Mrs. Wu gave them then dirty look she dislike clingy girls. That had happen to EunBi who was as clingy as them too.

Jessica and YooRi walk away.

"I'll leave you two to chat." Mrs. Wu smile walking away. As soon as she did it got all awkward. 

"Nice meeting you." KyungAe smile greeting Kris who just nodded his head. "Same." He reply. AeYeon was standing alone and afar from Kris and KyungAe. 

Luhan kept his eyes over to KyungAe and yes jealousy was filling within him while he down a glass of wine. "Woah hyung slow down with the wine." Suho chuckle but Luhan didn't care.

"You should go talk to her hyung." Kai whisper to Chanyeol as he pushed Chanyeol towards AeYeon. Chanyeol bumped into AeYeon as she almost fell but Chanyeol's quick reflect caught her. "S-sorry, my friend push me into you." AeYeon blush and shook her head. 

"Its okay. " She smile. 

Out of curious he suddenly blurt something out. "Are you Kang AeYeon?" AeYeon thought he knew so she slowly nodded her head. "Yes, you can't tell Chanyeol-shi?" She asked which he shook his head.

"You- you look different. More beautiful." Chanyeol scratch his head causing AeYeon to smile. "Thanks." 

Tao's eyes widen. "Look who just arrive." with a smile Tao, Sehun and part of the boys went to greet HaeYeon who was happily walking YenWei. 

"NUNA." They all greeted her happily.

You arrive." Sehun smile. "Annyeong boys. Wahhh you all look so handsome." They shyly smile.

"Hey, y lady do you have a date?" Baekhyun asked wiggling his eyebrows making you laugh. "No, but I have YenWei." YenWei hugs your legs. "Back away from my date. No one can't have him only gege." Your eyes widen. 

"Ehhhh, but they aren't dating." Kai stick out his tongue at YenWei. YenWei shook his head and wiggle his index finger.

"They aren't dating but Kris gege kissed nuna." Your eyes widen when he spill everything out. Everyone gasp. "What?" Tao asked not sure if he heard him clearly.

"Kris kissed HaeYeon nuna?" Sehun asked again. "Yes, twi-" HaeYeon cover his mouth laughing awkwardly. "He's lying guys, don't listen to him." You were burning red from embarrassment. 

Everyone gave you the flirty eyes. "Hey~ kids never lie." XiuMin smile.

"By the way where's Kris?" You asked since you haven't spot him. 

"Over there with KyungAe nuna." Sehun nodded towards their way. Your eyes caught them smiling while having a conversation. 

"I see." You crack a small smile. 

"Nuna I want cookies." YenWei point towards the food table. "I'll see you guys in a bit." You carry YenWei and walk towards food table. "HaeYeon-shi?" Luhan asked seeing you with YenWei. 

"Oh hello handsome Luhan." You made him chuckle a little as he approach you. "I thought you wouldn't come." Luhan stated.

"Same here but I had to watch YenWei so Mrs. Wu made me came." You explain. YenWei eating his cookie while he was in your arms. "Luhan gege you look handsome." YenWei smile. Luhan raffle his hair. "So do you Mister Wu." 

"You don't have a date?" You asked him since he was alone. "No." He said with a sad tone.

---

"Gege, HaeYeon's here did you see her she's so beautiful." Lay stated in Chinese and Kris look towards Lay. "Cool, I don't care." He said and returned to having a conversation with KyungAe.

"So how long did you actually stay in China?" Kris asked. "About five to six years." KyungAe smile. "I love it there." Kris nodded his head. "Makes me miss my hometown too." 

"So how long have you and Luhan became friends?" KyungAe asked. "Since the day he came to Korea." KyungAe nodded her head. He didn't mention me to them did he?

She thought. "Should we go get some dessert?" Kris asked KyungAe who nodded her head.

They both walk to to food table when KyungAe spotted you. "HaeYeon-ah." She happily waved and seeing Luhan chatting with you.

You smile widely waving at her. "KyungAe unnie." Kris was stunned by the way you look. Like lay stated earlier You were beautiful. Kris was speechless he was walking towards you without a word. You were the only person he sees in his eyes by now..

The way you smile caught his heart beating faster. 

"Hyung, you look like you saw a ghost." YenWei smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I was suppose to update yesterday but I was waiting for EXO's comeback stage and i fell asleep haha TT

Don't ever be like me O-O 

Enjoy~