Lied

The Wu's Heir

*Ring* *Ring*

"Aish, who would call so early in the morning?" SunHee rubs her eyes as she grab her phone charging by the lamp. 

SunHee's eyes widen seeing who it was. 

Once she clicks answer, "YAH! BABO-AH I CALL MILLIONS OF TIMES WHY WON'T YOU PICK UP?" A voice yelled on the other side. 

"Yah, Ahjussi don't you know what time it is in Korea? Its 4am only." SunHee wanted to kill the person badly.

"Ahhh, I forgot to check the time hahaha~." Sunhee rolled her eyes, "What do you want Jae Joong oppa?" 

"Have you found HaeYeon yet?" JaeJoong asked from the other line. "No, we just got here not long ago, how can you expect us to find her." 

"Well, I'm coming to Korea tomorrow. So see you girls tomorrow annyeong." He hang up and SunHee went back to sleep.

"Who called?" Ae Li asked as she was woken by their conversations.

SunHee charged her phone and turn off the lamps. "Its JaeJoong oppa, he's coming tomorrow." AeLi smile.

"This will be fun then." Ae Li chuckle.

 


 

The next morning arrives.

HaeYeon packed Kris's and her food in a small lunch box. 

HaeYeon waited down stairs for Kris but he was taking forever. HaeYeon decided to go up and take a peek like she always does. Without knocking HaeYeon took a peek inside only to see Kris buttoning his shirt. 

"well, aren't you a ert." Kris said without looking. HaeYeon blushed and open the door. 

"When did you know?" Kris chuckle and shook his head. "I can hear your foots steps." HaeYeon look down at her feet and frown. 

"Are you finish?" Kris asked HaeYeon nodded her head.

They both walked out of the mansion but to their surprise EunBi was standing there waving.

"Annyeong, Are you guys going to school?" She asked HaeYeon look at her to Kris. 

Kris didn't care to answer and walk off with HaeYeon. EunBi puffs her cheeks and follow behind them. "Wait for me, I'm going to that school too." 

HaeYeon felt bad for ignoring her but Kris was dragging her away. "Kris aren't you being too harsh on her?" HaeYeon asked but Kris ignore her.

EunBi ran infront of them and stops their track. "Why are you ignoring me Kris? What happen to the Kris I use to know?" EunBi asked with teary eyes. Kris scoffed, "You already know the answer to your question so stop acting as if you lost your memory through out this whole year." Kris hissed as EunBi only shook her head.

"I don't understand at all, I don't know what had happen while I'm gone. I told you that I was going to the states to study only but-" 

"Save it, I don't want to hear your explanation, I don't want to fall into your stupid trap so please leave me and my girlfriend alone. Yes, I found someone better than you, now excuse us, we're going to be late for school." HaeYeon bite her inside cheeks seeing the cold glared she's receiving from EunBi.

Kris pulled HaeYeon away but EunBi grabbed her other hand with a smirked. "I never knew you would end up being a boyfriend stealer!" EunBi angrily spatted at HaeYeon who was clueless. 

"Why is she acting as if she knows me?" HaeYeon thought. "I'm not a boyfriend stealer." HaeYeon tried to take EunBi's gripped off but she couldn't and so Kris snap her hand away from HaeYeon.

"HaeYeon didn't steal me away, so back away from my life and go find someone else." Kris said and walked off. EunBi was angry as she hold in her scream.

"You won't be able to go anywhere close to Kris with her around." EunHye chuckle crossing her arms, watching the two walked off.

"When did she starts living with Kris?" EunBi asked wondering.

"Not too long. She's a maid of the Wu's and obviously the Wu don't even like her either." EunBi smirked.

"The Wu must be the reason why Kris left me." EunBi sighed. "Well not apparently. Someone spread a rumor that you died in a plane crash." EunBi glared at EunHye surprisingly.

"WHAT?" She gritted her teeth. "Who?" EunHye shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe someone that hates you?" EunHye laughed and EunBi slaps her arms. "This is not funny!" 

Yubi heard the two and walk pass them. "I wouldn't be surprised if I was you." Yubi look at them and smile. "Yubi." EunHye said under her breathe. Yubi is the only person I told this secret to. EunHye thought as she bites her finger.

"I've been looking around for you." EunBi  stated, Yubi cross her arms and shook her head. "I don't have any business with you two fakers anymore. Leave me alone." Yubi walk away.

 


 

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are new to this school please treat us well." The girls all bow respectfully.

Tao eyed the girl who he fought with last time. "Not them again." He mumbles while receiving a playful eyebrow raised from KyungYoo who was enjoying every moments.

"Okay girls please go find your seat." The teacher said as everyone took their seat. 

HaeYeon smile once a new student sat beside her. "This seat isn't taken right?" SunHee asked and HaeYeon shook her head in respond. "Welcome to Seoul High I'm HaeYeon. 

SunHee's eyes widen once HaeYeon introduce herself. "H-Hi, I'm Han SunHee thanks for the warm welcome." HaeYeon shook her head. 

Kris raised a brow once he saw HaeYeon getting along with the new students. And on the side he can see Suho talking to the other new girl. He tapped Suho. "Do you know them?"

Suho smile, "We met at the mall once." 

"Yea, those ignorant girls." Tao complained earning a glared from Suho. "Be nice." 

"Baby." KyungYoo mumbles but Tao heard it. "Baby? Dog." Tao sticks his tongue out at her.

Soon Kris received a text message. So he open to check it, it was from EunBi. 

EunBi: I'm going to kill myself if you don't come meet me after school.

Kris scoffed, "Is this a threat?" He thought and closed the phone ignoring her.

"Kris." HaeYeon whisper from the side. Kris look up to HaeYeon.

"Yes?" He answered. 

"After school do you think we'll be able to go get some grocery?" HaeYeon asked. Kris smile and pinch her nose. "Of course we can. What are you planning to make?" He asked. 

"Something special this week so you better be prepare." HaeYeon smile.

"But what is special this weekend?" Kris asked being clueless. "I don't know why don't you think about it and find out yourself." HaeYeon angrily turned around.

"How can he forget my birthday." HaeYeon tap the desk with her pencil.

 


 

JaeJoong finally arrive at the airport and the first thing he did was going straight to his family business meeting about merging with the new people.

JaeJoong's parents called him to see if he was at the company yet. "Umma I'm waiting for the elevator, don't worry I won't be late." JaeJoong chuckle. 

"Also have your sister found HaeYeon yet?" She wonder worrily.

"No, she haven't, don't worry I'll find her easily since I know how she look like umma. I'll talk to you later I'm going to the meeting." JaeJoong said his good bye and hang up.

"I will find you HaeYeon-ah, and I'll protect you." JaeJoong smile staring at his phone wallscreen of them as kids.