The Trip

The Wu's Heir

Lunch arrived, class was passing by very fast when you least expect it.

HaeYeon sat in her seat with Luhan and KyungAe, HaeYeon spot AeYeon alone so she decided to poke her instead. "What's wrong? Haven't forgive each other yet?" HaeYeon whispered.

AeYeon look up from her food and towards HaeYeon. She frown nodding her head. "Maybe not anytime soon." 

HaeYeon shook her head but AeYeon's bracelet caught HaeYeon's attention as she grab it. "Nice bracelet, where did you buy it?" Luhan and KyungAe look as well.

AeYeon blushed and move it out of your hand. "Just somewhere at the store in the mall." AeYeon smiled.

Luhan tilt his head. "That bracelet look so familiar, didn't someone had the same bracelet?" He thought then Chanyeol finally pop up in his head.

*Flashback*

"Its a good luck bracelet, some fans left it as a gift in my locker." Chanyeol smile.

*End of Flashback*

"Could it be her? But Chanyeol has the black one." Luhan keep thinking until KyungAe nudge him. 

"Are you okay Luhan oppa?" That snaps him back to reality. "Y-yea I'm fine." Luhan smile and focus on her girlfriend instead.

/

"Kris~." EunHye called out but YooRi came and push her. "What are you doing?" Yubi asked eyeing YooRi. 

"Are you blind? Didn't you see what I'm doing?" YooRi laughed, Kris knew they were coming towards him so he got up and walk towards HaeYeon's table.

"Wa-wait, hyung where are you going?" Chanyeol asked seeing Kris walking away.

"Far from some annoying peoples." Kris yelled and all the boys ran after him too.

"We don't want to deal with your annoying people Kris they always come after you. not us." Kyungsoo complains while the boys agree.

"Then don't follow me." Kris said and sat beside HaeYeon making her jump.

"Yah, you scared me." HaeYeon put her hand on her chest. Kris raised a brow and went back to his work. "Not ignoring me now?" Kris asked not looking at her.

"Huh?...I wasn't ignoring you either way." HaeYeon mumble causing Kris to smile a little.

"Kris." Jessica called him. Kris wasn't patient anymore as all the girls fought behing him. He stood up sending them his death glared.

"DO YOU ALL EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO? ALWAYS KRIS HERE AND KRIS THERE. I'M TIRED OF EVERY SINGLE OF YOU THREE. GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" Kris fired at them. Everyone was shocked at what just happen.

The three girls took off leaving him alone now. "Wow, hyung you finally got rid of them." Suho chuckle but Kris just shook his head.

"I hate the fact that they always come after me every single time." Kris angrily stated.

HaeYeon shook her head and move her platen of food towards Kris. "Its fruit salad eat it, I know you never eat any lunch at school." Kris look at HaeYeon and then back to the fruits. He ate without any arguments which surprise their friends.

"Did you see that?" Baekhyun whisper to Tao's ears. They all smirked.

/

School was over Kris and HaeYeon both walk home together side by side. "So, you don't mind walking with me anymore?" HaeYeon asked happily.

Kris wasn't interested in the topic. "Why would I?"

HaeYeon smile, "Cause you did say that you don't want me near you." Kris rolled his eyes ignoring your statement.

Kris walk ahead of you making your eyes widen. "WAIT!" He chuckle and ran off leaving you trailing behind.

"Aish this jerk." You thought. 

You both made it to the mansion. Kris was crossing his arms infront of YenWei. "Speak up young man, why did you tell it to my friends that I kiss HaeYeon." Kris hissed.

YenWei smile, "But you did really kiss nuna." Kris mouth dropped.

"When did I do that." Kris bend to his level. YenWei wiggles his eyebrows. "Oh hyung, you really want me to say every details?" YenWei question which Kris was burning red.

"No." Kris got up. "Don't ever tell it to anyone, whatever happens in this house stay inside." Kris ruffle YenWei's hair walking to his room.

/

A few days has pass by YenWei, Kris and HaeYeon all were packing up to go camping. Until someone came and knock on the door.

"I'll get it." HaeYeon ran to the door. The door flew open and there stood 13 people infront of HaeYeon.

"Umm, Kris did you forgot to tell me something?" HaeYeon asked as they barge in with their tents and sleeping bags.

Kris raised a brow, he, himself was as clueless as you. "HYUNG!" Suho waved happily.

"I don't remember inviting these weirdos with us." Kris cross his arms shooting you his glared. HaeYeon knew he was thinking that she invited them.

"It was me hyung.I invited your friends." YenWei winked giving everyone high five. "Even KyungAe and AeYeon too?" HaeYeon asked. YenWei nodded, "Cause I don't want nuna to be lonely." 

"Aw, how sweet of you YenWei, unlike Kris who always torture me." You gave him a hug, Kris was about to get at you but Tao and Chanyeol hold him back. 

An hour passed. "Is everyone ready to go?" Lay asked holding onto his bags. "I got all my belongings already." Chanyeol smile brightly.

"Do you have everything checked?" Luhan help carry KyungAe's bag. "Yes, oppa I got everything." KyungAe peck his cheek.

"Please, save it for later, not infront of the kids." Chen spat making KyungAe blushed redly.

Everyone got into their own car. Well more like they all got packed up into 5 cars. "Lets get the trip started." YenWei jump happily around HaeYeon. "Come here, lets go get you seated in the car first." HaeYeon pick up YenWei and walk towards Kris's car. 

"You'll be sitting in the front with me." Kris point towards you. "W-what? I like sitting in the back though." HaeYeon stated. "I said front seat! Or else." Kris warned her.

"Or else what hyung?" YenWei smile innocently. "Yea or else what?" HaeYeon asked.

Kris smirked, "Or else you'll end up sleeping in the same tent as me." Before you can protest him he sat down in the car starting the engines.

"W-what? Y-YAH!" HaeYeon can't fight back so she sat in the passenger seat. "Are you happy now?" HaeYeon cross her arms.

Kris chuckle, "Yup." Kris saw that you didn't put the seat belt on so he reach over which surprised you. You smack hnim a few times. "Ouch stop it." Kris reached for the belt.

"What are you doing ert." Without Kris snap the belt Kris's face was only an inch away, he was so close that if one of you two move your lips will eventually meet each others. Kris smirked. "What were you thinking I will do? ert." He hissed moving back to his seat.

"N-nothing." HaeYeon clear . YenWei giggles in the back seat kicking the air happily.

"S-sorry, and thank you." HaeYeon look away burning red.

"Lets go." Kris smile driving off while his friends follow behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I will try to update Lucky later on tonight if I don't get sleepy haha

-.- I've been slacking off lately ~.~ Since college is starting next week 

Hope you all enjoy :D

Watch EXO's Punishment @ Sukira LOL