The Date 2

The Wu's Heir

Now we are finally on the best part of the story!!!! :DDDDD

I can finally enjoy writting these chapters now haha joking but yeap :D 

----------------------------------------------------------

Kris dragged HaeYeon out of the public place as they both went to get some dessert to eat.

"What flavor do you want?" Kris asked while HaeYeon was still trying to figure out which flavor she wanna eat. 

"I'll get the mint with chocolate chunk." Kris chuckle. "Can I get the strawberry and mint please." The girl from the counter smile.

"Sure, one moment please." She left the counter.

HaeYeon stood next to Kris as two guys came by to get some Ice cream as well. Both of the guys kept staring at HaeYeon and it makes her feel uncomfortable.

HaeYeon scoot closer to Kris as Kris notice the two guys standing next to HaeYeon.

Kris switch places with HaeYeon and stood next to the guys. "What are you staring at?" He hissed glaring at the two guys who quickly look away.

HaeYeon sigh in relief as Kris wrap his arms around her waist to keep her safe. "This is why I told you not to wear something above your knee." HaeYeon sticks out her tongue. "I wanted to look nice for you." HaeYeon stated as Kris chuckle. "Why can't you look like this when we are at home huh?" Kris asked.

HaeYeon shrugged. "What is there to dress nice for? At home I don't have to wear anything nice." HaeYeon smile and Kris pinch her nose.

"Well you can always look nice for me." Kris joke.

The girl came back with their dessert and Kris pay and left with HaeYeon as they walk back the the car.

"Where are you taking me next?" HaeYeon asked munching on her ice cream.

"Lets go to my favorite place." Kris stated as HaeYeon's eyes widen. "Where would that be?" She question but Kris ignore her and drove off. HaeYeon would feed Kris his strawberry ice cream while he drives.

They stop at the Han River. "Han River?" HaeYeon look out the window. 

"Yes, this place always keep me calm and I usually hangout with EXO here after school." HaeYeon nodded her head. "This place is very beautiful when the sun is down." Kris stated as HaeYeon nodded her head.

"Lets go out." HaeYeon nodded her head and walk out of the car. 

Kris grab HaeYeon's hand and they both walk towards a bench near by. "This place is beautiful." HaeYeon stated. Kris smile. "We should come here often then?" HaeYeon shook her head. "Not often I don't always have free time you know. Plus who knows when your parents are coming back." Kris sigh and face you. 

"Right now, I really don't mind if my parents find out about us anymore. What matters the most to me is you HaeYeon-ah and I don't want to lose you." HaeYeon smile nodding her head. 

"Same here I don't want to lose you as well. But whatever happen I will never stop loving you Kris." HaeYeon hugged him. Kris felt like he was the most happiest man alive right now, just having her by his side is really all what he needed. But he was still scared, scared that he will lose her somehow. This was only the beginning, who knows what will happen to them later on.

"Oh I almost forgot." HaeYeon pulled away from the hug as she search for the necklace she had bought earlier. Once she took it out, HaeYeon handed over to Kris who was clueless. 

"I bought this for you since you were busy flirting earlier." Kris laugh crossing his arms not accepting the gift.

"Who said I was flirting? I was doing something good only." HaeYeon blushed nodding her head. "Open it." Kris grab the gift and open it.

"You have good taste in necklace." Kris smile taking out the one with the diamond and place the box on his lap. "Turn around." HaeYeon look at him and Kris sigh turning her away as he fix the necklace around her neck. 

HaeYeon face him and Kris smile. "It looks beautiful on you." HaeYeon blushed and grab the other necklace and help put it on Kris. 

"Now we are officially one." HaeYeon laugh as the sun was setting. "Look its setting." Kris point towards the sun and HaeYeon look over. Once HaeYeon wasn't paying attention Kris peck HaeYeon on the cheeks shocking her. HaeYeon look at Kris and touch her cheeks.

"I love you HaeYeon-ah." Kris pulled HaeYeon into a passionate kiss. HaeYeon close her eyes and respond to his kiss.

After a few minute Kris broke away. "I'll never be tired, saying this line to you everyday." 

"I love you too Kris, Always will and forever." HaeYeon flash him her sweetest smile.

-

The next day everyone walk to school. Chanyeol was planning everything out with the others.

"Are you guys ready?" Lay asked everyone as they all hide the sign. "Yes everything is checked." Kai stated.

"Hurry she's coming." Sehun said running towards the group. Chanyeol smile as he spot AeYeon with Luhan and KyungAe down the side walk.

"AEYEON-ah!" Chanyeol scream loudly catching everyone's attention. AeYeon was fluttered and look away. "What the heck is he doing? Everyone is now looking at us." AeYeon mumbles Luhan and KyungAe laugh. 

"I can sense the love." Luhan joke and AeYeon shot him a death glared.

"AeYeon-ah." The other boys hold up a sign. 

"Please. Don't. Hate. Me. And. Accept. My. Feelings. For. You." AeYeon read the letters and quickly walk behind Luhan and KyungAe as she hide from embarrassment. 

"Awww, How cute." KyungAe nudge AeYeon who was now red.

"Gosh, this is so embarrassing." AeYeon stated. Kris and HaeYeon came on time to see all the scene that is happening. "What are they doing?" HaeYeon peek towards Chanyeol them as their hands interlock. 

"Chanyeol confessing?" Kris raised a brow once he saw Chanyeol walking towards AeYeon with a rose. 

"Omo, How cute." HaeYeon cringe. "Why can't you do something cute like this to me?" HaeYeon joke and laugh.

Kris rolled his eyes. "I'm not the cheesy type of guy." HaeYeon laugh nodding her head. "And thats what I like about you cause you can be a surprise at times." 

Suho squint his eyes to get a closer look and saw Kris and HaeYeon interlocking their hands and nudge Tao. "Are they holding hands?" Tao look over and his eyes widen. 

"They are! Are they dating?" Tao asked loudly catching the others attention. "Where? Who is dating?" Kyungsoo asked looking around.

"There!" Chen point towards Kris and HaeYeon.

"Ehhh!!! When did they...." XiuMin point out but everyone shrugged and they left Chanyeol and walk towards Kris surrounding the two.

"When?"

"Did."

"You"

"Two"

"Started"

"Dating?"

"And"

"Didn't"

"Tell us?"

They all question one by one and HaeYeon chuckle dryly.

HaeYeon was about to let go of Kris's hand but Kris held onto her hands tighter.

"Long story short, We have been dating for a month and a few days now. End of question." Kris smile dragging HaeYeon away from the crowd. 

"Ehhh? But that's not enough information." Kai complains but Kris wave his had up high and walk away.

Sehun ran towards KyungAe and Luhan. "Hyung! Hyung! Kris hyung and nuna HaeYeon are dating." KyungAe's mouth dropped.

"What?" They both stated at the same time.

"Its true they were holding hands." Baekhyun laugh.

-

"Please accept my rose?" AeYeon rolled her eyes. "Chanyeol, what are you doing?" AeYeon asked and Chanyeol smile brightly.

"Showing you my love." He stated.

TaeYeon saw everything and storm over with Tiffany and Jessica. "Chanyeol! What are you doing? I thought you loved me why are you doing all these things to her?" TaeYeon yelled and Chanyeol sigh.

"When did I ever confess to you that I love you?" Chanyeol asked. AeYeon chuckle looking over to TaeYeon.

"Sorry, but I'll be leaving." AeYeon wave and walk away.

"W-wait Ae-" Chanyeol was about to go after her but TaeYeon pulled him back in place.

"Tell me!" TaeYeon hissed angrily.

Chanyeol was getting annoyed and face her. "I use to like you, but now not anymore I only see you as a friend now." Chanyeol tore his hand off from TaeYeon's gripped and left.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU CHANYEOL." TaeYeon screamed but no one care about her.

Everyone walk into class as the bell ring.

/

Someone stood outside the school gate watching everyone walking to class. A smile plaster across the person's face.

"After all these years, this place never changes."