What are these feelings?

The Wu's Heir

HaeYeon rubbed her sored cheeks as she got back to class. Luhan and Kris chatted for a while. You rubbed it a few times and slip into your desk. Luhan saw your red cheek and raised a brow.

"What happen to you HaeYeon-ah?" Luhan asked. HaeYeon shook her head without looking back. "Nothing."

Luhan look at Kris who rolled his eyes. Luhan nudge Kris, "What happen?" He mouthed towards him. 

Kris shrugged ignoring him when suddenly a group of boys rushed inside trying to enter the classroom. Sehun and Tao were stuck trying to squeeze into the class. "Hyung let me go in first!" Sehun hissed. 

"No I got here first." Tao push Sehun aside, both trying to get in helding up the line.

Suho was irritated on the other side as he and XiuMin push them inside harshly. "Ouch!" They both fell. Everyone walking to their desk. "HaeYeon-ah don't be mad at me, please." Kai pouted sitting in the desk infront of you. 

You shook you head, "Go to your seat Kai." He pouted walking to his desk. 

Class eventually started and you had no one to help you now, since you have to ignore the other boys. Class was longer than you think since no one was talking to you like before. You ignore the boys who didn't stood up to you infact only Chanyeol did.

Class was finally over Chanyeol was in a rushed. "Hyung I have to go to music practice see you later." He left, HaeYeon got her things and walk to the lunchroom.

Kris sat in his table doing his paper work and he knew the table was quiet. Kris look up from his work and look towards the boys and Suho they were all frowning. 

"What happen?" Kris asked nudging Suho. Suho sigh, "So apparently HaeYeon won't talk to these boys." Kris chuckle. 

"Why not? It's just HaeYeon." Kris said continuing his work. "She's our friend too hyung." Lay stated.

"I have an idea." XiuMin smirked. "What is it?" Kai asked leaning towards XiuMin.

"Let's go to Kris's house." Everyone's eyes widen including Kris. "Nice idea." They all agree making Suho laughed. He knew Kris would deny right away.

Kris glared at  XiuMin. "Hyung, I have to keep the house clean the party is only a day away." Kris hissed but they all didn't care.

"We want to do something that  will make HaeYeon not hate us." Sehun stated. 

"That means you can't stop us gege." Tao smile brightly. Kris closed his eyes. "Whatever." He said getting back to work.

"Does this mean you agree?" Baekhyun smiled. "No." Everyone frowned. "Whatever we'll come anyway." Suho patted Kris's shoulders.

"Not you too." Kris mumbles.

---

"Oh where's AeYeon?" HaeYeon asked seeing KyungAe sitting alone. "She went to piano class." HaeYeon nodded as she sat in her seat.

HaeYeon was wondering around while eating her food she spotted Luhan looking over to KyungAe who was busy touching her food. HaeYeon clear . "Why does Luhan keep staring at you?" KyungAe choke after hearing what you whisper to her. 

HaeYeon quickly patted her back and gave her water. "W-what? He was staring?" KyungAe asked seeing HaeYeon just nodding her head.

"Is there something between you two?" HaeYeon asked curiously making KyungAe blushed. "Use to, but not anymore." She said touching her food again.

"Do you like Kris?" KyungAe change the subject making you choke this time. "WHAT?" You yelled catching eyes and slump down your seat. KyungAe laugh at how cute you were.

"I can see you're blushing madly." KyungAe teased. Now she just have to remind you of the kiss you and Kris had yesterday. "W-Well, Of course I-I don't like him, he's too bossy." You stuttered hoping KyungAe buy it but she didn't. Your heart was racing now.

"Sure, why are you stuttering then?" KyungAe asked smirking. "Cause you-...I-." You couldn't find anything. "I'm sure living with him for this long you should be having feelings for each other already." KyungAe smile. n

"I don't know." You muttered to yourself. He did kiss me? But does he feel the same way? Maybe not he doesn't even show any affections.

You shook the thoughts away and return to whatever you were doing.

---

Chanyeol and AeYeon were in piano class again.

Chanyeol actually knows how to play the song well now. Well, at least almost half of the song. 

Chanyeol smile while playing, "So tell me why do you dress up like that when you come to school?" Chanyeol asked, AeYeon look at him. 

"What do you mean dress up like this?" She asked him. Chanyeol shook his head. "Never mind. By the way have you ever received a letter inside your locker before?" Chanyeol stated making AeYeon froze.

"No, why did you ask?" Chanyeol shrugged. "I've been receiving a lot of secret admire love letters from the same person for quite a while now." Chanyeol started.

"Go on." AeYeon gesture him to go on. "Well I never open those letter until the one I've gotten recently with a lucky charm bracelet." He show her the one on his wrist.

"Ahh its beautiful." AeYeon smile. "He must of have liked it." She thought.

"It is, I never took it off. Besides that her signature is K.A.Y, I really want to know who she is, I want to meet her one day." Chanyeol look at AeYeon who was staring down at the piano keys.

"You'll meet her one day Chanyeol, maybe she's not ready to meet you." AeYeon assure him. "Why not soon? I'm not that scary." Chanyeol laughed making AeYeon smile a little.

"Well, maybe she's insecure about her looks. Also you don't take the time to realize her when she's next to you or maybe she's near by but you don't even know her existence." Chanyeol eyes widen.

"I agree with you, Maybe I don't realize it, even if she pass by I wouldn't know." AeYeon shook her head. "He maybe be handsome yet so dumb and cute at the same time." AeYeon thought.

"So I heard you like TaeYeon." Chanyeol frown a little. "Yes, I do but I don't know about my feelings yet, So I'll just  wait a little more to see If I really like her before asking her out." Chanyeol said.

"What about you do you have someone you like?" Chanyeol asked and AeYeon slowly nodded her head.

"I do." She answer confidently. "Really? Who?" His eyes widen in shock. "But he doesn't know me, he's in love with another girl so I don't think I'll have the chance. I like him since school started." AeYeon smile. "Really? That long? That person must be very lucky." 

AeYeon shook her head. "I've been giving him hints yet he doesn't even notice." AeYeon thought.

"I guess we can just practice this for today. I'll go now." AeYeon got up but Chanyeol grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Why so fast? I still want to learn more about you." AeYeon's eyes widen. "Why? I'm just a geeky nerd only. There's nothing you would want to know about." Chanyeol frowned hearing that coming out of .

"But you are my teacher." Chanyeol smile making AeYeon sighed and sat back down. "Ah I brought lunch too." Chanyeol grabbed his food out of his bag. "Ohhh What is it?" AeYeon excitedly lean in to look what he brought. Chanyeol got the lunch box and turned towards AeYeon. They both froze making AeYeon gasp a little. 

They were just an inch away from each other. Their eyes lock into each other, Chanyeol's heart skip a beat. He doesn't;t understand this feelings but it make him feel ticklish. Chanyeol was studying her face her eyes to her nose and to her rosey cheeks. "She's flawless, without those glasses and that hair style she'll be very beautiful." He thought.  AeYeon was feeling the same as well. Her heart was beating uncontrollably.

AeYeon blink and quickly look away and lean back in place. Clearing , "Sorry." Chanyeol cough a little. Trying not to make things awkward. "Its okay. Here lets eat together I made deokbokki (Spicy rice cake)." AeYeon's eyes twinkle.

"I love deokbokki." Chanyeol chuckle at her cuteness as he gave her the chopsticks. "Wait. I packed lunch too." AeYeon took out her kimbap." HaeYeon gave Chanyeol her chopsticks as well. "Let's dig in." They both said and started to eat together.

AeYeon gave her water to Chanyeol who didn't brought his. Chanyeol took a few sip and gave it back. "These are so tasty did you make it?" AeYeon nodded her head blushing. "He likes my food." She thought.

"Yours was good too." Chanyeol smile. "Thanks my nuna made it for me, She is such a good cooker." AeYeon smile. "She's must be happy to have such a sweet brother like you." Chanyeol shook his head.

"Ahni she's a bully." Chanyeol stated making AeYeon laugh.

She have such a sweet laugh, the way she smile was making me have these weird feelings happening inside me. My stomach is tickling me too. He thought. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update for today <3 

I double update haha <3