Encounter

The Wu's Heir

"Come this will be fun!" HyeMi dragged KyungYoo and the rest of the girls with her.

"Where are you taking us HyeMi-ah?" SunHee asked. HyeMi chuckle, "Lets go cruise around before we start school." 

"Fine, lets go to the shopping malls!" KyungYoo chuckle and they all ran to the bus stop.

/

"Come on hyung you know you want to take us to that bubble tea shop." Sehun begged with his puppy eyes. Suho was trying to not fall for his their trap. Yes! Their trap, Sehun wasn't the only one. Tao, Sehun and Kai were all giving him the puppy eyes.

"FINE!" He gave in just in time as they all dash to the door.

"Woah, What's with the rush?" Luhan asked once he open the door to enter Suho's house

Sehun smile, "Luhan hyung, Suho hyung is treating us to bubble tea drinks." Sehun chirped happily.

"Yea and you aren't getting some." Tao smirked as they all smile. 

"D.O hyung do you want some?" Kai asked peeking through the door way. 

D.O who was busy with his phone shook his head.

Kai nodded his head and left. "Watch my house  we'll be back soon." 

They all left and Luhan plot himself beside Kyungsoo. "Why are you here? I thought guys that are in a relationship should be busy." 

Luhan laugh dryly. "You don't know what I've been through this whole week with KyungAe, She drag me all over Seoul just to go shopping." Baekhyun laugh.

"So did Chanyeol succeed in getting AeYeon?" Luhan asked. 

"Yea, everything went as planned thanks to Lay." KyungSoo look up from his phone.

/

"Yah, I thought you say you only want bubble tea?" Suho asked being dragged by the brats into the shopping malls now.

"Oh come on hyung, set yourself free for a bit, You might even meet your future girlfriend here." Kai laugh as Suho shot him a glared.

"Future girlfriend I doubt it!" Suho sigh as Tao grab onto the last new brand Gucci scarf, but unluckily someone  also grabbed on to the other end as well.

"Hey I saw this first." Tao stated looking up to see a girl infront of him.

"You saw it but I grab it first." She hissed not letting go easily.

"Ummm, Suho hyung a little help over here." Sehun chuckle uneasily seeing Tao arguing with a girl.

Suho look up and saw a bunch of girls behind them as well. 

"KyungYoo-ah just give it to him." Ae Li sigh. "NO." KyungYoo glared at Tao.

"First come first served now let go." Tao said but KyungYoo rolled her eyes.

"Don't make me kick your ." KyungYoo warned.

Tao smile, "Sure go ahead and we'll see who wins." 

"Is everything okay?" Suho asked approaching them. "Hyung tell her off." Tao whined shocking the girls with his attitude.

"Big baby." KyungYoo snared. 

Tao's mouth dropped. "Spoil brat." He spatted back. 

They both started pulling the scarf. "Guys stop it. You both will end up ripping it into two pieces." But it was too late it ripped.

"Look what you did!" Tao screamed at KyungYoo.

"Me? It was you who was holding onto it as if you owned it." KyungYoo was not backing down on this.

Suho shook his head.

"Sorry about this trouble." Suho bow. Ae Li smile shaking her head. "We should be sorry, KyungYoo has a temper. If she don't get what she wants she won't stop." Ae Li explain.

"I'm Suho by the way. This is Kai Sehun and Tao." He introduce. 

"Nice to meet you Suho-shii I'm Ae Li, This is HyeMi, KyungYoo, SunHee, and JaeMi." They all introduce one another, as they all got out of the store and none of them end up buying the ripped scarf.

"Its your fault that I didn't get to buy the latest Gucci scarf." Tao argue looking away from KyungYoo. 

KyungYoo smirked, "Served your rights for treating a girl bad." Tao laugh sarcastically. 

"Girl? More like a male." KyungYoo rolled her eyes.

"You two stop with this useless argument." JaeMi hissed getting annoyed.

"Why should I? I don't know you." Tao hissed and Suho glared at him. "Be respectful Tao." Tao pouted walking towards Kai and Sehun.

"Look at Suho hyung. I told him he might be able to meet his future girlfriend and look what happen." Kai whisper to Sehun who nodded his head.

"He was doubting us and now this happen." Sehun sip his bubble tea.

"Ugh. I already hate the look of this." Tao whined kicking the rocks on the ground.

SunHee look at the time it was getting late. "Come on lets go back home." AeLi smile towards Suho.

"Its nice meeting you, but we have to go now. See you around whenever." Ae Li waved. Suho nodded his head.

They both went their own separate ways, Kai wrap his arms around Suho's shoulders and smile.

"Still doubting it?" Suho smile. "Nope." 

"Good now tell me which one did you like?" Kai asked.

"Like? That girl Kyung- whatever her name is the worst girl I have ever met." Tao hissed. "But Kai was asking Suho hyung though." Sehun stated.

"Whatever." Tao walk ahead.

Suho chuckle, "They're nice. But its too fast to be liking someone." Kai nodded his head.

/

"Kris can you smack those ice for me?" Kris grabbed the ice and stared at it. "Why is this chunk of ice is so big?" Kris grabbed it and stared at it as if it was something nasty.

HaeYeon rolled her eyes and stop slicing the fruits. "Don't make such a big deal out of it." Kris chuckle and his lips.

"You know I prefer eating you instead. I bet you are sweeter than putbingsoo." Kris let go of the ice and hugged HaeYeon from behind while she was busy.

"Stop it Kris, You sound like a ert saying that." 

"Well maybe I really meant it that way." Kris chuckle leaving small pecks on HaeYeon's neck.

HaeYeon giggles and shook Kris off. "You're tickling me. Go deal with that ice chunk." Kris frown not wanting to leave.

"We can have a kiss lesson later on." Kris suddenly smile. "Really?" 

HaeYeon blushed burning red from embarrassment. "Yea." 

Kris smirked, "Okay, not going back on your words." HaeYeon ignore his word and focus on her fruits.

-

"Finally we're finished. " HaeYeon sigh sitting next to Kris on the sofa as they watch Weekly idols. 

Kris set the dessert on the table and hugged HaeYeon close by. "I wish to stay with you like this forever." HaeYeon smile.

"Same here. Now lets enjoy our dessert before it melts." Kris chuckle. "Don't ruin the moments." HaeYeon look up at Kris and peck his nose.

"I'm not ruining it. I'm going to enjoy every second, minutes, hou-"

Kris cut her off kissing her passionately. Breaking the kiss he tuck HaeYeon's hair behind her ear. "You talk too much." 

HaeYeon bit her bottom lips making Kris chuckle once more. "You're too cute I can't resist it." HaeYeon sticks her tongue out at him.

Kris rolled his eyes and pulled her in for another round of passionate kisses. This time Kris slip his tongue inside tasting all the sweet fruit ice cream she ate earlier.

HaeYeon can fell the butterfly feelings inside her stomach and her heart beating faster. Their tongue battling against one another HaeYeon grip tightly onto Kris's white beater. She was nervous it was a new feeling going up her spine. 

HaeYeon can feel her cheeks burning in desire as Kris lean in more towards HaeYeon who was supporting herself with the edge of the sofa. Kris can feel the tight grip on his shirt. 

Smiling to himself he grabbed her hands and interlocking with his making her feel safe under his arms. 

Kris quickly break the kiss and smirked, "That was french kissing. A kiss that leads to ." HaeYeon's eyes widen. 

"What? No wonder I was getting that feeling." Kris raised a brow.

"What feeling?" He asked curiously. HaeYeon quickly shook her head. "Nothing." Kris didn't want to so he quickly continue with the kiss lesson.

HaeYeon was enjoying these tickling feelings but they kept giving her that hot feelings. 

HaeYeon rolled her eyes once Kris capture her lips once again. 

But this time Kris wrapped HaeYeon's hand around his neck as he lay on top of HaeYeon.

Kris slowly wraps one of his arms around HaeYeon's back and one freely sliding under her shirt. 

HaeYeon grab his hand stopping his hand from moving freely making him smirk Kris travel his kisses down her neck giving her small love marks. HaeYeon can feel the small sting around her neck. Breathing lightly she interlock her hands with Kris's..

"You sure likes to these kisses that leads to ." HaeYeon stated making Kris smile as he travel back up to her lips and on her bottom lips. 

"Now that I think about it, I don't think I can wait until our wedding day." HaeYeon smack him, who chuckle only.

"I'm done with you kiss lesson now move. Go eat your dessert." HaeYeon sat up straight as she enjoy her dessert yet still feeling the hotness inside her body. "Hopefully this will cool me down." she thought.

Kris smile enjoying the dessert as well. "Maybe one day we might end up doing it you know." Kris teased whispering into her ears.


 

Sorry everyone I couldn't update for almost two week T^T

alot of things happened and I was dead tired =-= Please forgive me T^T

I will try my best to update as much. ^^ Hope you all enjoy this story so far