The Song

The Wu's Heir

Yubi turn around as her eyes widen. 

"B-Baekhyun?" 

BaekHyun was leaning on the wall while waiting for Yubi. He look up from the ground towards her.

"What are you doing?" Yubi asked. He look fiercely at her. "I came here to warn you, stay away from my friends." He angrily uttered. 

Yubi was at lost, what is the meaning of this when she haven't done anything. "What are you talking about?" Yubi asked being clueless.

BaekHyun scoffed, "Don't play dumb Yubi! EunHye told me about your stupid plans already just stay away from my friends, and please tell EunHye the same thing too." Yubi's mouth dropped.

"W-what? EunHye?" Yubi swallow hard as she sigh. "What did she tell you? I never say anything about hurting your friends!" Yubi fought back.

Baekhyun glared at her. "Why don't you go ask her yourself, when you already know and playing dumb with me!" Baekhyun argue.

Yubi shook her head. "I would never do anything to you or your friends! I don't even want to have anything to do with you all! So take you words back and keep it to yourself." Yubi walk away.

Baekhyun smirked, "I'm keeping my eyes on you Yubi." Yubi ignore him as she ran away.

/

"EunHye! What did you lie to Baekhyun about?" Yubi scream at EunHye who just stood infront of her door with a smirked.

"Someone looks mad." She said looking at her nails.

"What did you tell Baekhyun?" Yubi angrily snap at her once again.

EunHye look up with a happy smile, "You know saying that you plan to break him and his friends apart." Yubi closed her eyes.

"What is wrong with you! Did someone threw a rock at your head? To even be stupid enough to make up lies about me?" Yubi cross her arms. 

EunHye chuckle. "Just getting my revenge on you for leaving me alone that day. And once you leave this group, I won't let you leave so easily Yubi-ah I'm not letting you off as easily as you want. I'm going to make your life miserable!" Yubi couldn't take it anymore so she slaps her across the face.

"I won't teach you a lesson today, but if you keep this going I won't let you off as easily as you think as well." Yubi walk away but EunHye pulled her hair and push her onto the ground.

"You think I'll just let you hit me and walk away like that?" EunHye smirked and slap Yubi back.

Both of the girls got into a fight. Scratching, slaps, and hair pulling can be seen until Yubi push her down and punch her in the eyes. EunHye fell down holding her eyes in pain.

"YAH!" She scream.

"That will teach you a lesson, Don't even bother coming near me or else I won't leave you alone. Whatever you had lie to Baekhyun about me. One more word out of that mouth of yours you won't see day light." Yubi walk away holding onto her arms.

EunHye got up. "Sure, as if I will listen to you. I'll make sure your life is a living hell." EunHye went back into her house.

 


 

 

Chanyeol throw a small pebble at AeYeon's window. AeYeon heard some noises by her window so she went to check. 

Seeing Chanyeol waving his hand telling her to open the window. "What?" She mouth him.

Chanyeol pouted as he put his hand together and plead.

AeYeon open her window and Chanyeol ran somewhere. "Ehh where did he go?" AeYeon thought when suddenly she can hear the piano music.

AeYeon gasp as she recognize the song. 

Lay and XiuMin help push the piano to the right place as they begin to sing. "They wrote the lyrics to my song." She thought watching them with a small smile.

One by one, Suho and the others came out holding a big banner with a few words that made AeYeon shock.

"I told you before that I wanted to play this song for the one I love, and here I am playing this song for the person who had taught me how to play this piece."

AeYeon chuckle as they song still flow slowly in her ears and their soft smooth voice ringing one by one making her teary.

Sehun quickly pulled the banner away as Tao and Kai open another new banner.

"Continue loving me and let me start my present and future with you." 

AeYeon tears drop as she walk away from the window.

Chanyeol frown once she walk away from the window, everyone look at Chanyeol who was staring blankly at his piano. "Its okay we try our best." Chanyeol mutters.

"Hyung, don't give up hope yet." Tao patted his back everyone cheering him up.

They all gather the stuff into the truck. Chanyeol look back at AeYeon's house once again.

"Come on Chanyeol its late." Kyungsoo waved. Chanyeol turned around as he walk towards the car.

"You call yourself Happy Virus, Making me happy and then leave?" Chanyeol stops his track as he turned around and saw AeYeon in front of her gate.

Chanyeol smile running towards her, AeYeon quickly ran towards him. They both hug for a while.

"Oh they don't need us now lets go." Lay said as they took off. 

Chanyeol pulled away and look into AeYeon's eyes. "I thought you rejected me." Chanyeol pouted causing AeYeon to giggles.

"Ahni, I was really touched by your performances and your effort. Thank you." AeYeon said, Chanyeol shook his head. "I really desire to be treated like that. But I really don't want to lose you AeYeon-ah."

AeYeon smile, "Babo, why can't you give up at all? You're making me crazy." Chanyeol quickly peck her forehead and AeYeon gasp.

"Don't stop loving me, even if I made a few mistake in the past I-

"I forgave you a long time ago. Just I didn't have the courage to say it to you." Chanyeol pretend to be angry.

"For a girl like you, your punch is as hard as a rock." AeYeon chuckle, placing her hand on his cheek and softly cares it. "Sorry." Chanyeol grab her hand.

"That's not the medicine I want. My cheeks want a kiss." AeYeon blushed and push his head away. "Yah, don't joke around." 

"Ouch its not even fully healed yet." AeYeon's eyes widen when Chanyeol hold onto his cheeks.

"Omo, Sorry Yeolie." 

"Yeolie? That's a nice nickname, please kiss it?" He point at his cheek with a puppy face.

AeYeon sigh and inch close to him. Before her lips touch his cheek Chanyeol purposely move his face and her lips met his as he deepen the kiss putting one of his hands behind her head and his other hand around her waist to move her closer. 

AeYeon smack Chanyeol being shock by his sudden action. 

Breaking away from the kiss Chanyeol smile happily. "Will you be my girlfriend?" AeYeon glared at him and smirked.

"I'll have to think about that again." Chanyeol pout again. "Okay." He whisper sadly.

AeYeon chuckle and wraps her arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. "Of course my answer has been yes four years ago babo. I love you."

Chanyeol happily wraps his arms around her hugging.