YenWei Leaving?

The Wu's Heir

The bell ring class had already started but then Kris and HaeYeon were both no where to be found.

-

Kris open the rooftop door and push you outside while he close the door. "Ouch, Jeez at least be gentle." You glared at Kris who walk towards you and cross him arm. He didn't look too happy at all.

"You must be very happy aren't you?" Kris hissed and you wee clueless about what he had just said. 

"What are you talking about?" You shot him a glared. He grab both your arms. "You know what I'm talking about! I thought I told you not to say anything involving both of us at school!" He shook you. 

You ripped his gripped off you. "You got the wrong idea Kris I didn-"

"Yea, sure you must have wanted to tell the whole school that Kris the kingka had kiss you two times!" Your mouth dropped. 

Kris smirked, you hate how he's consuming that you would do something like that. "You're a real jerk Kris, I guess all rich guys like you must love looking down on poor people like me. Well guess what Kris, I'm not those type of people who would do anything for money, people like you will never find love!" You angry said and push him walking back to class but Kris pull you back in place.

"I'm not done talking to you!" You look away. 

"Words that comes out of that mouth of yours are useless crap that no one like me wouldn't even bother to open their ears and listen Kris. You're just lucky that I'm working as a stupid maid under your roof. If it wasn't for my uncle and aunty who sold me away to your parents I would never ever step a foot into the life of you rude rich people!" Kris was mad but kept his poker face on. He was about to blow up any minute now.

Kris chuckle dryly. "Rude rich people? Tsh, for a girl like you I would never even dare to look at or fall in love with! I don't even know why my parents would even bother to buy a filthy person like you into our house." his word breaks your heart you never expected him to be this kind of guy.

You hold in your tears, "HaeYeon-ah you did the wrong thing, how can you even fall for a guy like him." You thought and look at him with teary eyes.

You nodded your head with a smile. "Yes, I'm a filthy person Kris." You look at him as tears ran down your cheeks. Kris went speechless he didn't mean it to hurt your feelings. 

"What have you done Kris." He sighed.

You wiped your tears away and look at him. "I don't have anything else to say. Go ahead and blame me for everything, I won't argue anymore." You smile and sat on the bench.

Kris some how feel a bit hurt when you suddenly accept that you did told his friends about the kiss. Kris was getting frustrated and sat a few inches away from you. You both can't go to class now since its too late so you waited until school was over and both going to detention together.

-

"Where's hyung and HaeYeon?" XiuMin nudge Baekhyun. "I don't know we were having lunch earlier though." Baekhyun whisper back. 

YooRi and Yubi look at the two empty desk. "Where did that stupid slave take Kris?" YooRi mumbles as Yubi look at  her. "What does this have to do with you?" Yubi smirked when YooRi look at her.

"I never thought a queenka like you like to sniff into people's problems." YooRi chuckle dryly. Yubi smirked, "But at least I'm not those types of girls that love to glue themselves onto guys, when they already know the fact that he never even bother to care for." Yubi whisper quietly smiling. 

YooRi was about to scream but they were in class, both Yubi and YooRi shooting death glares with one another.

Chanyeol was spacing out the whole time in class. He don't even understand his own feelings now, he was lost. He don't even know why he was mad at AeYeon when she was protecting KyungAe. "But AeYeon was hitting TaeYeon too." He mutter to himself.

"TaeYeon also started first too." His mind said. Chanyeol sigh, "I don't know anymore. Stupid brain, stupid heart." He cursed.

"Do I really like TaeYeon?" He even ask himself that question. Now that he isn't clear about his own feelings. KyungSoo spot Chanyeol thinking and doing alot of face expression he kick his feet under the table, catching his attention.

"Are you okay?" KyungSoo mouth to Chanyeol. Chanyeol frown and sigh shaking his head. He wasn't okay at all.

---

Class was finally over. Kris and HaeYeon both went to detention in class for an hour.

You both sat alone in one class. The teacher was falling asleep anyway. You were just doodling in your notebook with nothing to do. As for Kris he was secretly glancing at you.

You spot Kris staring, so you quickly scribble something on your notebook and show it to him. Stop Staring!

He scoffed and kick your foot under the table causing you to yelp a little. Luckily the teacher didn't wake up. You point at him and glared. "Don't make me kick you!" You whispered and he smile.

"Try me!" He mutter and kick you again. You sigh putting down your pencil. 

Looking at the smiling Kris. You kick his foot harshly causing him to cover his mouth as he wince in pain. The clock ring while you two were release from detention.

You gather all your things and left him behind happily. Kris stumble behind. "YAH!" He scream at you but you ignore him.

-

You both got home. Carrying all your things to your room, you decided to come back down to help Mrs. Park with chores but she had none.

"Since you two haven't came home I save some food for you both." You heard Mrs. Park said. "Thank you Mrs. Park." You smile happily and walk to Kris's room.

Kris set his things in his room and sat in his desk staring at the picture of EunBi. "It's time to erase everything of you now EunBi-ah. No matter how long I wait you're not returning." Kris sigh grabbing a box and ripped all the picture of them. Throwing away the love letters, flowers, candy and teddy bears.

Once he finish he heard a knock. "Kris." HaeYeon called.

"What does she wants now?" He thought walking over to his door and open it. "WHAT?" He hissed.

HaeYeon pouted, "Can't you at least be nicer?" You said but Kris didn't say anything. Waiting for you to speak up again. "Let's eat together! I'm hungry." You smile while rubbing your crying stomach.

After seeing your expression Kris was silent. "She was sad earlier when we fought, she was mad in detention and now she's all happy and smiling? What the heck is wrong with her." He thought. "She's on her PMS." He thought and walk out of the room but HaeYeon push him.

"What?" Kris asked wasn't in the mood. "You haven't changed yet!" You pouted seeing him still in his school clothes.  "So?" He said walking pass you.

"But I like seeing you in normal clothes, you look more handsome." You stated making Kris lost his track. "Did she just say I was h-handsome?" He thought with a small smile.

Kris cough and look at HaeYeon. "Stop complaining and lets go eat or else you wanna watch me eat everything alone." He warned her.

HaeYeon smile running behind Kris. 

"Kris, your mother just call in earlier." Mr. Bae stated. 

"For what?" Kris asked eating his meal. 

"Mrs. Wu said that She'll be taking YenWei with her for their business trip just so he can study aboard." HaeYeon's eyes widen. "What? Why, I want him here." HaeYeon pouted.

YenWei step inside the dinner room with a sad face. "I don't want to go too nuna, I want to stay here with you forever." His tears drop. HaeYeon stops eating and went to hug him. "Don't worry Nuna will spend everyday with YenWei before he goes. You can never opposed what your mother request. Be a good son and listen to her." HaeYeon smile patting his head.

Kris watch HaeYeon cheering her brother up. "We should go on a trip before YenWei leaves then." Kris brought out an idea. "Where?" HaeYeon asked.

"Excluding you." Kris smirked making you frown. "Then I won't go with hyung. I rather spend time with nuna then hyung." Kris's mouth dropped while you laugh at him.

"Yah! YenWei I'm your blood brother and you love her more than me?" Kris was jealous now. YenWei nodded his head. "Yes cause nuna always buy me sweets and she always feed me, play with me and she pays more attention to me while you never did those things." Kris shut his mouth and HaeYeon sticks her tongue out at him.

"Hrmm, we should go camping then?" HaeYeon asked and YenWei's eyes light up. "Yes! I always want to go camping." YenWei happily chirped.

"Then camping it is." Kris smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry readers T^T I've been drained out these passed few days and got a bad headache

So i wasn't able to update hope you all enjoy this chapter ^^