Always Smile No Matter What

The Wu's Heir

"HaeYeon-ah where are you?" Kris called out once again. 

His voice was getting closer and closer to you. You couldn't push your self up since your ankle seems to sprain when you fell.

Tears welling up your eyes once more when the pain strikes as you try to get up. "Ahhh." You wince in pain.

"HaeYeon-ah!" Kris called.

"KRIS!" You yelled Kris finally turn towards your way but you were no where to be found. "Where are you?" Kris call again. 

"I'm d-down here." You weep. Kris walk closer to the edge of the whole as he use his flashlight to see where he was going. Kris finally spot you.

"HaeYeon!" Kris called out, HaeYeon saw the flashlight and cried even harder. "Stay still I'll help you out." Kris went over the tree where there's a trail down the whole. 

He got to HaeYeon and set the flashlight down. HaeYeon quickly hug him.

"K-kris I'm scared." HaeYeon's grip on Kris's shirt was tighten. He hug you and patted your back. "Hush, don't cry anymore.I'm here to help you." You were shaking under his embrace. Kris took off his jacket and wrap it around you.

"Can you get up?" Kris asked HaeYeon couldn't say anything but shook her head. "I sprain my ankle."HaeYeon whisper feeling guilty.

Kris sigh and poke your head. "If your babo head didn't listen to what I say this wouldn't have happen. You clumsy and stubborn self wouldn't get into this mess." Kris scold you which make you feel more guilty.

Kris turned, his back facing you. "Come on I'll carry you." Without hesitation you got onto his back as he carry you. You hold onto the flashlight while you both find the way back to camp.

Kris smile knowing that you're okay. HaeYeon rest her head onto his shoulders.

"K-Kris." You called out. "Hmmm?" He answered.

His warm back was making you sleepy, it was so comfortable and soft. "I'm s-sorry. I-I take my words back." You stutter. Kris shook his head. "Its my fault to begin with, If it wasn't for me maybe you wouldn't walk into the woods." Kris whisper as you tighten your arms around his shoulders.

"I am really falling for him." HaeYeon thought. "You know you made everyone worried and they are all mad at me." Kris stated making you chuckle a bit. "Sorry Kris." You whispered. "I don't think we'll be able to find ways back to the camp easily. We'll have to sleep here until morning so we can go easily find our way back." Kris stops walking.

"Okay." You answer as Kris slowly set you beside the big oak tree where there was a big gap between the trunks. Kris sat beside you as you look around trying to find something. Kris raised a brow, "What are you doing?" Kris asked being curious.

You pick up a few woods and make a small bonfire since you kind of carry the lighter with you. 

"Making a bonfire so we won't die by the cold air." You smile, Kris poke your head with his fingers again. 

Kris took away the lighter and the wood away from you. "I'll do it sit still or else you're sprain ankle will get worser. You didn't argue but did what you were told. 

You sat back and watch Kris made the bonfire. After a few minutes the fire lit up and Kris sat next to you.

"Let me see your ankle." Kris was about to grab but you quickly stop him. "NOOOO." You yelled.

"Why? Let me see it." Kris pulled your leg over and sawn the purple bruise around it and scratches. "Look how bad it is. You shouldn't run off like that anymore! Who will know what will happen! What if you really get attacked by bears?" Kris start scolding you again.

HaeYeon pouted and nodded her head. "Nae, I understand I wont go anymore." You pouted as his eyes soften. He can't get mad at you anymore.

You two sat quietly next to eachother watching the stars. "I know this isn't my business but, What happen to her." You asked.

"Who?" Kris asked being cluelessly.

"Your girlfriend." You mumble. Kris hold his breathe, he wasn't sure if he wanted to tell you or not. 

You waited patiently and look at him, he was looking down at his fingers. "You don't have to tell me. If you don't want to haha I'm not forcing you." HaeYeon smile and rest her head on her knees as she bend them close to her chest.

Kris exhale and look up at the stars again. "She was leaving to the states with her parents, but unfortunately the plane she took had crash." Kris said as you held your tears in. 

You tried blinking a few times just so your tears wouldn't fall but it wasn't helping. "That day was on October 11. The day of her birthday too, I went to send her off, but later that night news everywhere online and TV saying that the plane crashed because of the rain storm, there was a lot of damage to hundreds of people's body that you can't even tell if its them anymore." His shaking breath slip out. "Its hard to forget her, its already 2 years now but I'm glad that I'm letting her go." HaeYeon couldn't held in her tears anymore as it fell out like rains. 

Kris heard your small weeping sound and face you. "H-HaeYeon-ah." Kris called. You face him seeing his eyes big and round. "S-sorry, your story just made me miss my parents." You manage to said out.

Kris doesn't know what had gotten into him but his hand suddenly makes its way towards your cheeks and wipe away your tears. "Don't cry." Kris whispered. You grab his hand and move it away. "When I was younger I had always thought that I must had been one of the most luckiest girl alive but as time goes by everything slowly drifted apart. My dad left me and my mom, getting remarried to another woman. While me and my mom suffer living with my aunty them as slaves."HaeYeon doesn't even understand why she was so open to Kris. Telling him everything about her past, Kris was actually shock when you told him about your past.

Kris's heart was somehow hurting knowing the fact that you were nothing like him. He lives well, eat well, but never received his parent's love. But for HaeYeon, she had lost both her parents, she was treated differently. 

HaeYeon inhale and smile. "I don't know where my life is leading me to right now but hopefully it leads to somewhere better in the future." You look at Kris with your smile as you wipe the tears away.

"Babo." Kris said making you frown. "Why?" You asked.

"How can you manage to smile when its so life is difficult." Kris poke your cheeks. "Smile because you know you're strong enough to fight whatever is coming your way. Crying won't do anything, it only make you a weaker person. But sometimes you will cry because you can't fight it alone." Kris chuckle and nodded his head.

"Then don't cry from now on. Even if I said some words that weren't meant to be said. I don't want you to lose that smile of yours." Your heart was beating faster and having butterfly feelings around your stomach wasn't helping either.

HaeYeon look into Kris's eyes and nodded her head. "I'll keep smiling no matter what." You chuckle again. 

You both didn't spoke another word after, but your eyes were lock together. Kris inches closer shocking HaeYeon as she held her breath. His lips softly touches yours as he gaves HaeYeon mini pecks before taking over her whole lips. HaeYeon slowly close her eyes and respond to his kiss, Kris wraps one of his hand around your waist pulling you closer and one behind your head to deepen the kisses. One of HaeYeon's hand rest onto his arms while the other one tugging his shirt beside his waist. Kris trapping you between the tree trunk kissing you passionately.

"I don't know why but having him beside me always makes me feel safe." HaeYeon thought.

Kris haven't pulled back from the kiss yet. He kept deepen the kiss slipping his tongue inside your mouth. "I'm really falling for you HaeYeon-ah." Kris thought.  

(Imagine them doing it in the forest LOL omg I'm such a ert hahaha >.<)

Kris pulled away and peck your forehead. You felt embarrassed so you look away, "S-sorry." You mumble. Kris chuckle and move closer to you resting his head onto your shoulders. "HaeYeon-ah." Kris called.

You can feel his head on your shoulders without hesitation you rest yours on top of his.

"I think I'm falling for you." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update hehe sorry I was busy with college that I couldn't update 

I have night class so I can't update well T^T Sorry again

Hope you all enjoy this chapter <3

I was thinking that I might change a little bit of Goodbye Summer ;) I have alot of idea in my mind

I'll tell you what I was thinking about!!! So I was thinking about writing it as a fantasy story like EXO 

having their powers but IDK...and suddenly I was thinking about writing it as the character having his baby but idk too

my mind is all messy haha anyway enjoy^^