Inside Counts

The Wu's Heir

Hey guys so I actually had two new story in mind after this one is complete, 

And I don't know who to put as the main characters for the guy... and I don't know which story to post up first so Would you all like to help vote for me which one you prefer?

Story:

  1. GoodBye Summer (Summer Vacation with the main guy)
  2. Personal Taste (A story about the Twins)

Main Guy Characters:

  1. Kris Wu
  2. Xi Luhan
  3. Park Chanyeol

Please comment below which you choose It'll help me alot <3 thanks

-----------------------------------------

 

Mr. and Mrs. Wu decided to eat out with business people so it was only Kris, YenWei and HaeYeon. After what happen a few minutes ago, Kris really don't understand  why he did that to HaeYeon? It just somehow happens this has never happen to him before, doing something without thinking twice of course.

Kris kept thinking and poking his untouched food, Kris look at HaeYeon who was busy feeding YenWei. "Nuna I think hyung likes you." YenWei stated kicking his feet happily smiling.

Kris was shock but didn't dear to look up. He pretend he didn't hear anything coming out from YenWei's mouth. HaeYeon chuckle and shook her head.

"Of course not YenWei, you brother have a lot of girlfriends at school that they even fight for him." HaeYeon joke earning a glared from Kris as she stick out her tongue at him.

"Really? I wanna be like hyung too." YenWei innocently stated looking at Kris who grinned happily. 

"Yes, YenWei you have to learn my ways when you court a girl." Kris said. HaeYeon shook her head. "I thought you say you like nuna only, you want a lot of girlfriends? Then I'll leave you." YenWei pouted and shook his head.

"Ahni Nuna, I want you only. I won't be like hyung." YenWei shook his head. You laugh and patted his head. "Good boy."

"I don't want to eat anymore I'm full." YenWei smile as you settle the plate on the table and clean his mouth. "Lets go play in your room nuna." YenWei cheerfully waved. 

"No, she can't play with you until she finish washing these dishes." Kris hissed crossing his arms. HaeYeon glared at him. "I know that you don't have to make it seem liken I'm lazy like someone here." Kris smirked. "Didn't you want this job?" He smile.

HaeYeon shook her head. "Ahni, I don't want it but I was force to come here I had only two choice." HaeYeon said not wanting to remember the first day that happen to her.

Kris sigh and lean in his chair. "Why not choose the other choice? Maybe your life would be better." HaeYeon glared at him. "You don't know what was going on so just shut up." HaeYeon madly spat at Kris who is now mad. "YAH, Do you know who I am?" Kris point at you but you just shrugged showing no interested.

"Mrs. Park can you come take YenWei to his room while I clean?" You called her as she came and took YenWei away. "I want to stay with Nuna." He whine but you insist you don't want him to hear yours and Kris's arguments.

You look towards Kris and sigh you did not want to fight with him, you already have enough at school. "Are you going to eat? If not I'm going to clean." 

"I don't know Am i?" Kris stated purposely to pissed you off. You were annoyed with his attitude.

"Fine I'll just clean." You clean half of the table while Kris suddenly starts eating. "Are you serious?" You said and Kris nodded his head.

Suddenly your stomach growl, You haven't ate anything you just feed YenWei only. Kris raised a brow at you which you quickly turned away. "I-I'll clean the dishes." You said walking to the sink and wash the dishes. Kris shook his head as he got up, making his way towards you. He turn off the water and drag you away from the sink.

"Where are you taking me? I'm still cleaning." You hissed but he ignore your request and sat you down on the chair next to his. He put his plates of food infront of you. "Eat it, I know you didn't eat anything ever since you came home." You look at Kris.

He maybe a jerk sometimes but he's really caring on the inside. You blink innocently at Kris who took a seat next to you and put food in his new plate as he continues to eat. 

Kris look at you. 

You quickly look away blushing red. "T-Thank you." You stuttered slowly eating the food on his plates.

"I'm eating his food, using his spoon and forks." You thought blushing about the indirect kiss when suddenly the kiss scene appear again making your stomach filled with butterfly feelings.

Kris notice you spacing out and he rolled his eyes. "You know it's just an indirect kiss only, Its not like I kissed you or anything. You don't have to think about it so much." Kris said putting food in his mouth.

You choke on your food. "Y-*cough* YAH." You point at him hitting your chest as he pours water in your cup and gave it to you.

You down the whole glass of water and breathe heavenly. Kris chuckle dryly as he got out of his seat. 

"How can he be so nice one moment and be a jerk after." You mumble and quickly eat and clean.

---

Chanyeol came home after he send AeYeon home. "NUNA~" Chanyeol called. "Yes? I'm here in the living room Yeolie." She said making Chanyeol smile widely. 

Chanyeol made his way towards YooRa who was watching TV.

"So Nuna will you be going to the party tomorrow too?" Chanyeol asked YooRa who didn't take her eyes off the TV.  "Of course, Its your friend's party, Why do you have a date to go?" YooRa asked looking at him now.

"Not really. Do You?" He asked pouting. YooRa giggles and pinch his cheeks. "Aigoo my baby brother is so cute yet he doesn't even have a date."

"Ouch stop it Nuna it hurts." Chanyeol frown. YooRa smile, "By the way TaeYeon came to look for you earlier." YooRa said making Chanyeol's eyes widen.

"Really what for?" He excitedly asked. "To be her date for Kris's party of course." YooRa rolled her eyes. "For a girl to ask a guy she's desperate." YooRa complains.

"Nuna don't say that. I was planning to ask her anyway." YooRa frowned. "why not ask that girl who teaches you to play piano?" Chanyeol look at her.

"AeYeon-shii?" Chanyeol question making YooRa nodded her head. "Yes her." She smile. 

"Do you like her or something?" Chanyeol asked. "Chanyeol you must be blind, You don't see her inner beauty, its obvious guys only look outside of a girl instead the inside which counts more." Chanyeol scoffed.

"What about you Nuna? You check guys out too. And what the outside counts to you more." He complains.

"But I never dated them." YooRa points out making Chanyeol realize it. "Okay fine you win." Chanyeol got up going to his room.

"One point for me, You lose." YooRa smile happily. "Whatever nuna." Chanyeol hissed.

---

"Umma, Appa you're home." KyungAe smile as she hugs them. "Aigoo my baby have you visit the Xi family?" KyungAe's mother asked. 

KyungAe frown but shook her head. "I haven't." Mrs. Han chuckle. "I thought you miss Luhan, yet you didn't even went to visit him?" Her mother complained.

"Me miss him? Ahni umma I hate him. I see him every time at school." KyungAe hissed.

"Sure, anyway we came back cause we have to attend the party Mr. Wu had invited us for." KyungAe look at her father. "What for?" She asked.

"Me and Mr. Wu had decided to work together." Mr. Han explain. "W-What? Why all of a sudden?" KyungAe asked wanting to know the reason.

"No reason dear, we want to combine the hotel and Mr. Wu's business, it will be a success." He explain to her.

"It doesn't involved anything with our family right?" She asked. "We were thinking about it but since your umma knows that you like Luhan a lot of course she'll have to save you." KyungAe sigh in relief.

"Thank you umma." She hugged her tightly.