Stop It!

The Wu's Heir

Class was over and like before HaeYeon was being dragged through out the whole day by Kris's friends.

When the bell ring before you knew it, You were being dragged when you haven't even finish packing your supplies. Kris shot them a glared grabbing all his belongings while the others grabs HaeYeon's.

"HaeYeon-ah you should hang out with us, since we're going to the park." Tao stated holding onto your wrist. "I-I want to but-"

Students all over campus was staring at them. "When did she became close to them?" 

"Why would they want to hangout with her?" Question was being heard everywhere. 

"Suho hyung I have to go somewhere with Tiffany and TaeYeon see you guys later." Luhan waved. HaeYeon stood there begging Luhan to help but looks like he just gave you a wink encouraging much?

"Hyung wait I wanna go too." Chanyeol follow after Luhan. "Okay lets go together then." Luhan smile while Chanyeol wrap his arms around Luhan's shoulders.

"Luhan hyung is hanging out with Tiffany and TaeYeon?" KyungSoo raised a brow.

Sehun look at Kai, "I thought he hated Tiffany? Why is he suddenly hanging out with her?" Kai shrugged.

"Come on lets go." Tao drag you ahead with everyone following behind.

Kris rolled his eyes. "These kids need to be taught a lesson by me or something." He thought following behind.

HaeYeon pouted once they reach the park. "Guys I would like to stay but I really had to get back home." HaeYeon spoke up.

"Why?" Sehun pouted.

"At least hang out with us for a while." HaeYeon look at Kai and smile. "I would love to but I have to really get back."

"Yes, She's a maid and you guys knew that already now let go of her." Kris hissed pulling HaeYeon away from Tao's gripped. Everyone eyed him smirking.

"Oh come on Kris, Lets play some basketball." Suho said but Kris shook his head.

"Do you hate us that much to won't even stay for a bit?" Kyungsoo asked with his big eyes blanking innocently at you. HaeYeon chuckle. "Of course not. I don't hate you but its my job to get back home as soon as possible."  Chen and XiuMin pull you away from Kris.

"Kris why are you guys so strict on her?" XiuMin urged at Kris who just shrugged. 

"I'm not the one who force her to do all those, she put herself in that position let her deal with it." Kris sigh making HaeYeon scoffed.

"YAH JERK! You think you're the boss and I can't do anything to you? Don't make me poison you." HaeYeon yelled making their eyes widen and Kris who was shooting darts towards you with his cold glaring eyes.

"Nuna...." Kai spoken.

"Did you just yelled at Kris hyung?" Lay asked making everyone nodded.

Kris pull HaeYeon away from Chen and XiuMin. "Lets go home." He hold tightly onto your wrist. HaeYeon blushed feeling his touch again. What is wrong with you HaeYeon its just a touch from him and you're blushing madly like a tomato. 

"Sheez Kris won't even share HaeYeon with us." Suho joked making Kris rolled his eyes but his ears were a bit red from embarrassment.

"Shut it Suho, there's nothing between us." Kris yelled dragging you away.

You mock him secretly and sigh to yourself.

"I guess hyung only wants HaeYeon to himself." Tao pouted. "Come on guys let's split into two groups." Suho announced as everyone split up.

---

KyungAe and AeYeon reached the mall, while walking around to find a store something caught AeYeon's eyes as she dragged KyungAe inside. 

"This store look interesting." KyungAe laugh at her cuteness. "You should get a dress too KyungAe unnie I'll treat you." KyungAe's eyes widen shaking her head. 

"No its fine I don't want to buy anything." AeYeon frowned pleading her with her best puppy eyes.

"That's not going to work on me AeYeon-ah." KyungAe laughed making AeYeon smack her arms. "Oh come on, I'll let you do anything to me." She blink innocently at KyungAe who thought about it.

A plan came up making her smile. "Anything?" KyungAe asked. "Yes, anything." 

"Okay fine!" KyungAe smile. AeYeon ran around the store picking up the two most beautiful dresses. AeYeon gave KyungAe the dress and drag her to the dressing room. 

"I'll see you in a bit. I'll be in the room next to yours." AeYeon closed the door. KyungAe blow her bangs and quickly change.

---

"Oppa thank you for bring Yeolie along." TaeYeon cling onto Chanyeol's arms happily. "Your welcome TaeYeon-shi." Luhan smile while Tiffany hold onto his arms.

"So what  are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked TaeYeon. TaeYeon giggles, "To shop of course oppa." Chanyeol nodded his head.

"It feels like a double date don't you think?" Tiffany asked TaeYeon who beam happily. "Yes."

Luhan chuckle, "So where else do you want to go after this?" Luhan asked.

"Lets go eat." Tiffany." Chanyeol stated while everyone agree.

The store caught Tiffany's eyes as she dragged Luhan in. "Oppa this store have alot of beautiful dresses." 

Luhan secretly sigh to himself. "It is." In fact Luhan doesn't really like shopping with girls.

---

"AeYeon-ah can you come help me zipped the dress?" KyungAe called. "Okay open up." AeYeon finish wearing her dress as KyungAe open the door her jaw dropped. "You look so gorgeous." 

"So do you." AeYeon comment and zipped her dress for her. "Hrmm, I think these two dress will do." AeYeon smile.

"We're gonna go try these dresses." Tiffany waved at Luhan and Chanyeol so they'll know. The two just nodded and look around the store. AeYeon grabbed the dresses from KyungAe while she went to pay. KyungAe finish dressing up and walk out of the room as she was about to turn left she bump into someone.

"Sorry." He said. KyungAe gasp knowing who that voice belongs to.

"Luhan."

"KyungAe?" They both said at the same time. Luhan smirked, "So you heard what I was talking about earlier with Tiffany and you decided to follow me?" Luhan grinned but KyungAe scoffed.

"Don't get your hopes up high, I came here cause AeYeon wanted to buy some dress." KyungAe said trying to go the other way but Luhan block her.

AeYeon spotted Chanyeol looking around as she cover her face. "Why is he here." She thought quickly paying for the dresses.

"Thank you miss." The guy over the counter smile and bow. AeYeon grabbed the bags and wait for KyungAe.

"Move Luhan, I have nothing to talk to you about." KyungAe hissed.

Chanyeol and AeYeon saw Luhan and KyungAe together which brought them to be curious. KyungAe pushed Luhan harshly and walk out to Ae Yeon.

"AeYeon-shi?" Chanyeol whispered as he walk towards Luhan. "Hyung you know each other?"

"Just childhood friends." Luhan stated.

KyungAe knew that AeYeon was curious as she chuckle, "Long story I'll tell you later." AeYeon laugh as the two went to the place KyungAe wanted to go now.

---

"Oh come on Kris you sure you don't want to help me clean for the up-coming party your mom was mentioning?" HaeYeon asked Kris who was sitting with YenWei in the living room watching T.V

Kris rolled his eyes. "Who do you take me in for HaeYeon? You put yourself in that spot so stop complaining and clean quietly." 

"Jerk." HaeYeon muttered. 

"I heard that." Kris yelled glaring at you now. You smile sheeplessly but stick out your tongue at him. "It matches you fine though." 

YenWei push himself off the coach. "I'll help Nuna with cleaning." Kris scoffed. 

"YAH YENWEI, you're too little." Kris hissed but YenWei ignore him. "Aigoo YenWei-ah you little cutie unlike your brother. You don't have to I'll do it myself." HaeYeon sweep the floor. "Nuna you're so nice unlike Kris hyung's ex-girlfriend she would always tell me off or make Kris scream at me." YenWei pouted.

"What?" HaeYeon eyes widen. "But you're only 2?" 

Kris walk towards them and crossed his arms. "Didn't I told you not to mention her name before YenWei?" HaeYeon hide YenWei behind her. "Geez Kris, he's just a little kid, take a break." HaeYeon said.

"This has nothing to do with you HaeYeon, so be quiet." Kris angrily stated. 

"Well, its our conversation so go away. I don't want to see you or hear you GO." You pushed his arms but he slap your hand away causing you to step away. "Don't touch me with your filthy dirty hands." Kris hissed.

"For someone poor like you, I don't even want to be near or hear. You don't tell me what to do as well." Kris gritted his teeth.

"I may be poor but I have a heart Kris, Unlike a jerk like you who only think of yourself you self-center jerk. Even If I was poor I'm still able to smile like nothing happen unlike you who hold grudges about the past. A person who can't even move on-"

"Stop it." Kris cut you off.

"No I will not stop I will say whatever I want, You have no-"

"STOP IT." He yelled. YenWei just watch them fight as he lean by the wall with his hand behind his back. Kris was getting angry cause you kept fighting back. 

"NO I WILL NOT-" Kris smack his lips onto yours.

Your eyes widen. 

"What did you just do Kris?" Kris thought pulling away from the kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was planning to update yesterday but my laptop died when I almost finish typing this chapter -.-

Sorry guys <3 

Please vote up if you like it ^^ Comment and Subscribe