Stomach pain

The Wu's Heir

HaeYeon put lay YenWei in his bed as she cover him with his blankets. "Goodnight YenWei." She kiss his forehead and went back down to the living room.

Kris was sitting in the living room holding his stomach. HaeYeon peek at him, he looks like he  was in pain. "A-are you okay?" HaeYeon asked.

Kris was breaking in cold sweat. "M-my stomach hurts." Kris groaned, HaeYeon sat next to him and she touch his forehead and his hands. "Why is your body so cold? Did you eat something wrong?" HaeYeon was getting worry. Kris got up holding onto his stomach HaeYeon decided to help him to his room. 

"I think you really ate something wrong. I know a way to get rid of the pain." Kris raised a brow staring at you. "Really?" He asked and you nodded.

Kris open the door of his bedroom."Go in." He said. You were having second thoughts cause he never wanted anyone inside his room.

"A-are you sure its okay?" You asked making Kris impatient. "Hurry up before I change my mind." Kris hissed you quickly went inside. 

Kris sigh closing the door. "So what are you planning to do?" You smile take off your shirt. Kris's eyes widen. "What?"

"I know this is embarrassing but yes take off your shirt." It was getting awkward between you two so Kris decided to do what he was told to do. He took off his shirt and your face was flushing red so you walk into the bathroom to find a needle.

"Lay on your bed." Kris went to laid down on his bed. HaeYeon slowly rubbed his stomach and massage it to ease the pain. His heart was beating very fast when HaeYeon touch his stomach. "This is so embarrassing." Kris thought so he decided to grab the pillow and cover his face.

"Hurry up." He said and You inhale feeling nervous. "For a guy like him he sure have a tone body." You thought blushing madly. After you finish massaging his stomach you pulled him up. "Give me your hand." You put your palm out.

"Why?" Kris was now curious. "Hurry up! Don't question at all." Kris rolled his eyes and put his hand in yours. Grabbing his middle finger you bend it and use the needle to poke it. "AHHHHHHHHHHH." Kris scream in pain so you quickly grab the other side and poke it too. "AHHHHH YAH! HAEYEON!" Kris scream once more. 

"Done." You chuckle a little. "Are you trying to kill me or something?" He asked the blood. "You should feel better in a few hours." HaeYeon got up and went to put the needle back. "For a guy like you, you may look manly but you're so sissy." HaeYeon laughed causing Kris to shot you a glared as you walk out of his bathroom.

"Sissy? I'll show you the manly side then." Kris smirked as he got up from his bed walking towards you. You blink quickly stepping backward. "Y-yah, Kris I was j-just kidding." You stutter seeing a playful smirked on his face. "Well Jang HaeYeon. I'm not kidding." Kris trapped you between the wall and him. HaeYeon covers her face. "Stop it move!" HaeYeon push Kris but he didn't bug to move a step. 

"Why are you so scared HaeYeon-ah? I thought you already saw everything." Kris teased. "You're crazy! I was just helping you." You spat at him. Kris laugh dryly.

"Move or else you're going to regret!" HaeYeon threaten. "What? What  are you going to do?" Kris smirked. 

HaeYeon step on Kris's foot as he wince in pain. "Ouch." He wince in pain HaeYeon was about to ran out but Kris grabbed onto her arms causing both of them to tripped over eachother and Kris fell onto of HaeYeon.

HaeYeon open her eyes once she saw Kris's infront of her as their lips met. Kris's eyes was as wide as HaeYeon's too.

HaeYeon quickly push Kris aside. "Ahhhh, ert." HaeYeon scream hitting him. "YAH! I didn't do it on purpose, Its your fault!" Kris yelled blocking all the hit you were throwing at him.

"You jerk!" You screamed making Kris laugh. "Don't make me kiss you again." He threaten and you stop moving. "You're disgusting!" You start hitting Kris again. "Ouch, yah HaeYeon-ah stop it." He grabbed a whole of both your wrist. "I told you already yet you don't believe me." Kris smirked slamming his lips onto yours. He let go of your wrist and put one of his arms around your body and one around your neck. 

Trapping you between his arms as he kissed you forcefully. "Mhhhhhhh....mmmmmm." HaeYeon was trying to get out of Kris's gripped. Pushing him away and struggling alot but yet she can't get out. 

Kris broke the kiss but still haven't let go of his gripped around your body. You shot him a glared. "! Let me go stupid jerk." Kris smirked. "You seem ton like it so bad when I kiss you." HaeYeon was getting teary. "I say let go of me." HaeYeon struggle once more.

Kris saw your teary eyes and broke the gripped. HaeYeon finally got out of his grip and the next thing Kris knew was his cheek was burning with a sting.

HaeYeon slapped Kris, "I can't believe guys like you exist!" HaeYeon sniff. Kris hold his cheek. No one had ever slap him before not even his parents.

"I hate you." HaeYeon was about to leave again but Kris grabbed a hold of her wrist once again and this time it hurt HaeYeon. 

"You think I'll let you leave once you slap me?" Kris scoffed his eyes were cold. "Let go of my wrist, you're hurting me." HaeYeon use her other hand to remove his gripped but Kris snap her other hand away.

"No one had never slap me before HaeYeon-ah and you're the first person to do so." Kris angrily stated. You smirked, "You deserved it, Its a lesson for you ton learn that you shouldn't mess with me." Kris laugh dryly and nodded his head.

"Then I'll show you a lesson not to mess with me." Kris forcefully kissed you, his kisses weren't gentle like the others. You tried to push him away but he wouldn't move. "Stop mmmmm it." You tried to speak in between kisses. You were now scared of what he'll do to you. 

Kris finally stop when he can heard HaeYeon cried. Kris move a little and saw HaeYeon weep a little. "H-HaeYeon-ah I-I didn't mean to-" HaeYeon push him away and ran to her room.

HaeYeon lock the door and cried. "Stupid jerk." she mumbles and cover .

How can he do this to you when you help him earlier. 

Kris sigh and walk towards his bad as he laid down. "What have I done to HaeYeon again." Kris ruffle his hair staring at the ceilings.

"I don't even know why I did that." He thought and fell asleep.

/

The next day it was awkward for you and HaeYeon, both of you didn't even look at each other. 

HaeYeon and Kris both walk to school with the other exo members. "Why do you two look so awkward?" Chanyeol asked wrapping his hand around your shoulders. Kris was walking behind HaeYeon and Chanyeol making a face.

What are you doing to HaeYeon, dumb Chanyeol. Kris thought and Suho nudge Kris. "Are you jealous?" Suho teased but Kris made a face.

"Jealous about what?" Kris scoffed making XiuMin chuckle.

"Ah Kris, YenWei told us you kiss HaeYeon, yet you haven't gave us the answer why?" Sehun brought up the old topic. "WHAT?" Kris yelled causing everyone including HaeYeon to look at him weirdly.

"Who was the one that told you? Y-YenWei did?" Kris stutter. "Yea, at the party he told everyone." Kai stated. 

"Everyone? As in who else?" Kris curiously asked. Everyone look around and point at each other. "Besides all of us only AeYeon and KyungAe who knows it as well." Kyungsoo smile.

Kris ruffle his hair going crazy. "I'm going to kill YenWei once we get home." He mumbles. "KRIS~." EunHye smile waving as she drags Yubi with her.

"Oh hello EunHye and Yubi." Kris waved HaeYeon look towards EunHye who just glared back.

"Why do I always see that girl around you guys?" EunHye nodded towards HaeYeon. BaekHyun saw Yubi smiling at him he rolled his eyes and walk towards HaeYeon and Chanyeol.

"Come on lets go first I hate some people around here." Baekhyun said loud enough for Yubi and EunHye to hear. Yubi pouted and EunHye scoffed.

"I'll go with you two then." HaeYeon wrapped her hands around their arms as they all smile widely.

"WAIT FOR ME." Sehun yelled running towards HaeYeon them. "Ehh~ don't forget me too." Kai and Sehun ran after you guys too. 

EunHye rolled her eyes while everyone leave them. Kris glared at the boys and HaeYeon feeling a bit jealous when you ignore him but not his friends. "So she rather talk to them than me?" Kris muttered.

"What happen to all of your friends? Why do they act like that?" EunHye asked but Kris shrugged. "I don't know, They're always like that." Yubi shook her head.

"Why does she look so much like EunBi?" Yubi stated. Kris look towards Yubi and sigh. "Don't bring up that stupid topic again, I'm tired of hearing that they look a like. The past is the past don't bring it up anymore." Kris gritted his teeth and walk off to school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update^^