Love Letters

The Wu's Heir

Updating a little late today cause my mom was pressuring me about college -.-

so I kind of went depression mode LOL but anyway if you haven't watch happy camp or Weekly Idol where EXO appear in you should!

Its awesome!!! haha

----------------------------------------

 

Class has ended and everyone packed up to go home.

"See you guys tomorrow." Chanyeol waved at the boys walking towards his locker. A few student passing by him waving and fangirls watching him too.

"Oppa~ Bye see you tomorrow." They all said Chanyeol nodded her head. Once he got to his locker he unlock it taking out his math book and putting his music notes away. He saw a pink envelope and grab it looking at it front and back.

"Not another one." He puff his mouth into a blowfish and stuff it in his bag and lock his locker walking away. A girl from afar sadly sigh with her head face down. "He's annoyed." She said to herself fixing her glasses and turn to walk away but bump into someone.

"Mianhae." She bow and look up to see two girls staring at her.

"Hey! You're the girl who left a letter in Park Chanyeol's locker." HaeYeon beamed and her eyes widen. "Please, Please don't tell anyone about it." She plead. KyungAe look at HaeYeon while HaeYeon did the same.

"Sure we won't tell anyone but in one condition." KyungAe stated and you look towards her. 

"What is it?" The girl asked. KyungAe wrap an arm around her shoulders and drag HaeYeon and the girl to the rooftop.

"Umm, KyungAe unnie why are we at the rooftop?" You asked her. "This is a much safer place to talk." KyungAe chuckle.

"Anyway my name is Jang HaeYeon and this is Han KyungAe." You introduce she smile and bow. "Nice to meet you two, I'm Kang Ae Yeon." 

"Nice to meet you as well." You both stated. "Anyway about what you saw a lunch." Ae Yeon stated making you two extremely excited.

"W-well, I had a crush on P-Park Chanyeol since first year of high school." Ae Yeon stutter and confess to you two about it.

"Aww, that's so cute." HaeYeon smile. "Thanks, but Its non use of it now." Ae Yeon sigh looking down at the school campus. "Why is that?" KyungAe asked.

"He doesn't like it." Ae Yeon point out and HaeYeon bit her bottom lips. Suddenly your eyes widen in shock, "SORRY GIRLS BUT I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW! I'M SO GOING TO BE DEAD MEAT. BYE! SEE YOU TOMORROW!" You rushed out the door and ran from the top 5th floor until you reach the gate.

"Aish how can I forget that I have to go home and clean." You hit your head and ran to the bus stop.

/

Kris got home the door open and there sat YenWei on the floor pouting. Kris bend down onto his level patting his head. "Hey little guy hyung is home now." YenWei look up then look back down.

"I'm waiting for HaeYeon nuna." He stated and Kris scoffed. "Yah! how can you wait for someone instead of me WeiWei!" Kris scold him and YenWei smile. 

"I like HaeYeon nuna more than hyung too." YenWei smile with his palms covering his small mouth. Kris stood up and rolled his eyes. "That stupid maid isn't home yet?" He asked Mrs. Park who came and pick YenWei up.

"Kris use proper manner." Mrs. Park shook her head. Suddenly they heard someone trying to catch her breath holding onto the door knob. 

"S-Sorry I'm late." HaeYeon breathe heavenly.

"Mrs. Park please take YenWei to his room, I have some business to talk about with this slave." Kris hissed without a word Mrs. Park left.

"W-wai-" You were about to follow them but Kris grabbed onto your collar shirt from behind and drag you to the kitchen.

You both stood there in the kitchen. You look at him and cross your arm. "What do you want?" You asked and he raised a brow.

"You! I want to warned you to never mention anything about us being close or you working for my family at school!" Kris hissed. You scoffed and glared at him. "I'm not those kind of people Kris! I don't go around using rich people's name for fame!" You gritted your teeth.

"Good! Just don't let me find out you using my parent's name, plus don't even interfere with me at school including bumping into me!" Kris poke your head with his index finger. How dare he look so low of me. 

You slap his hand away. "I bet all rich guys like you are some conceited jerks, ignorant, self-center who doesn't know how to love anyone but themselves!" You spat at him and push him out of the way making your way towards your room.

Kris bit his bottom lips and follow you. "Did I went over the line?" He thought but shook off the feelings. 

"Yah! Stop I haven't finish talking to you!" 

"I don't have anything to say to you so go away!" You slam the door on his face and lock it. 

"Did she just slam the door infront of my face?" Kris closed his eyes trying to calm down but then he burst out.

"YAH! Open up and go cook me dinner! I'm hungry or do you want me to call my parents!" Kris yelled from the outside but silence was all her got.

"AHHHHHHHHHH." You screamed in your pillow. "I just want to chop his annoying head off!" You hit the pillow a few times.

Kris was about to knock on the door but it swing open. He drop is hand and glared at you. You walk passed him into the kitchen. 

Kris secretly grinned in victory following behind you. "Now be a good maid and go cook." He said. 

You rolled your eyes and grab some carrots, chicken, potatoes and more vegetables to make soup. Once everything was set on the table you decided to chop the carrots first. You glared at the carrot and look towards Kris who was busy doing his paper work now. 

You sat it on the table. "Die Kris DIE!" You mumble to yourself and harshly chopped it making loud noises. "YAH! Stop making such loud noises! I can't focus."He was staring at you but you didn't care to even bother looking at him.

"Making loud noise like you're about to kill someone."He muttered but you heard it. You got that right! I was killing you.

You thought and smiled.

---

KyungAe decided to send Ae Yeon home.The ride was quiet though so KyungAe decided to break the ice. 

"So, What family did you come from?" Ae Yeon stared at her and smile. "I'm from the Kang's corporation."KyungAe's mouth drop. 

"Kang's corporation? The owner who owns the beautiful five star hotel in Jeju Island?" KyungAe stated and AeYeon chuckle. "Yes, that's it. What about you?" AeYeon asked her.

"I'm from the Han's corporation." She said in a monotone voice.

"Ahh I heard about your family before, They said that you went to study abroad, where did you went?" AeYeon asked. "China."She sighed and the car came to a stop. 

Ae Yeon look outside the window, they had stop infront of her mansion. "Thanks for the ride friend~ and tell HaeYeon unnie thank you for keeping it as a secret." AeYeon waved. "Your welcome, nice to have you as a friend too."  KyungAe waved.

AeYeon smile to herself. "Finally, I have friends I can hang out with now."  She thought and took off her fake glasses and undo her hair. 

"Welcome home Miss Kang." The maid greeted her. Ae Yeon smile, "Where's umma and appa?" Ae Yeon asked.

"They went to Jeju for an open party." One of the maid stated. AeYeon sadly nodded her head and walk to her room.

"Do you want anything to eat miss Kang?" The maid asked Ae Yeon didn't answer but shook her head.

"I'm not hungry." AeYeon walk upstairs. Once she got to her room she lay down on her bed staring at her ceilings.

"Why do I have so much feelings for him? When he's actually in love with TaeYeon?" She said out loud to herself. 

---

"NUNA~~~" Chanyeol spotted his sister cooking in the kitchen. "Chanyeol baby!"She laughed once Chanyeol tackle her with his bear hug.

"YooRa nuna I miss you so much! You travel too much at least stay with me for a few days!" Chanyeol pouted YooRa giggles and pinch his nose.

"Aigoo my baby dongsaeng, You will be seeing me everyday now, since I had move back to Korea to work." YooRa stated and Chanyeol's eyes twinkle with delight and hugged her again.

"So you're still liking that girl who use to bully you in elementary school?" YooRa asked breaking the hug. Chanyeol look at her and raised a brow. "Who?" He asked. 

YooRa rolled her eyes and hit his head. "Kim TaeYeon who else?" Chanyeol blushed once his sister mention her name. "Yes." He said.

"Really? Why? I don't like her at all." YooRa stated and Chanyeol frowned. "Why is that?" 

"She doesn't even like you why would you like her?" She said but changing the topic afterwards. "How was school?" 

Chanyeol look at her, "Oh, I got a love letter from someone again." YooRa smiled. "Oh really!! How does she look like?" YooRa asked and Chanyeol shrugged. 

"I don't know, I never saw her before, it's creepy how she even know my locker number!" YooRa hit him. "Are you saying that I'm creepy too?" She hissed.

"Ohhh, Ahni I forgot you did something like that  back in the days." He laughed.

"Don't throw it away, read it there might be some meaningful words in it." 

"Psh, Yea sure~." Chanyeol went to the livingroom and drop his bag on the sofa beside him and open the love letter.

 

Dear Chanyeol-Shii,

I know you find this officially creepy, that I put notes in your locker. 

Sorry, I didn't want you to think that way but anyway I know alot of people must have say that they love you

or even have a crush on you and you must be tired of it. Although I won't be the girl that you'll ever lay an eye on but I'm happy that you actually took your time to read this letter of mine. I know its useless and all but I'll just say it anyway.

I had liked you ever since the first year I enter high school, I wanted to be friends with you but then it was harder than I thought. You were famous while I was a nobody, that's when I finally notice that you'll never notice a girl like me but then It didn't stop me from liking you though. Anyway I just want to take these feelings out of me, by writing you this letter, Ahh~ finally lifting some weight off of my chest now.  Anyway keep the bracelet I gave you it brings good luck. But throw it away if you want to as well, That's all I wanted to say nothing much. Thanks for taking your time to read my letter hope you have a wonderful day. I'll always be around you but I won't make you notice me now but maybe later when the right time comes. 

Sincerely,

K.A.Y 

"Okay that was weird!" He thought and look inside the envelope there was a bracelet and a black one with a gold charm on there.

He sigh and slip the bracelet on anyway. "At least it brings goodluck then I'm fine with it." He utters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I spoke to Chanyeol's sister before She's really nice!!! 

Her favorite members from EXO is Suho along with Baekhyun and XiuMin. 

When I first talk to her I didn't know what to ask her about Chanyeol, my mind kinda went blank once I talk to her 

But I got to ask her a few things about Chanyeol and over all I had a great conversation with her.