Secrets

The Wu's Heir

The weekend has ended. HaeYeon walking to school as usual when suddenly out of no where a few EXO members approach her one by one.

"Good morning HaeYeon-shi." Chen greeted you which was odd and you weren't comfortable. "What if they spread the rumor about me being a maid?" She thought.

"H-hi." You bow. "Why are you so awkward? Are we that bad looking?" Baekhyun pouted but you quickly shook you head. 

"No, of course not, it's just I'm not comfortable." Sehun smile and wrapped his hand around your shoulders. "Come on let just leave these people who were mean and rude to you at first right Luhan hyung?" Luhan laugh and agree to Sehun's request he dragged you away.

"YAH!" Suho yelled while everyone chasing after you three.

"Wait for us!" Kyungsoo yelled following behind. HaeYeon them got to the gate trying to catch their breath. "Why is everyone acting so nice all of a sudden?" HaeYeon asked but the two didn't answer you.

HaeYeon pouted. "They just felt bad." Luhan stated your head drop. "I don't want to be a burden guys, I'll just deal with things on my own, really." Sehun smile..

"Its okay we'll help protect you don't worry." HaeYeon saw the boys coming in they all were catching their breath. "Sorry boys I didn't plan to run away from you guys at all." They all shook their head.

"Its not your fault don't worry." Tao smile.

"Luhan oppa!" Tiffany ran to Luhan and hugged him tightly.

Luhan was annoyed but when he saw KyungAe walking inside the gate he quickly hugged Tiffany back. "I miss you Tiffany." He smiled saying it out loud for KyungAe to hear. HaeYeon raised an eye brow but shook it off when she saw KyungAe and AeYeon entering the school campus. 

She manage to slip away from the boys walking towards her friends. "AeYeon and KyungAe I miss you both." You all group hugged. AeYeon saw Chanyeol secretly glancing over to her but seeing him with TaeYeon made her a bit sad. 

"I don't want to be something you always come looking for when nothing goes your way, but why is it so hard to keep away from you Park Chanyeol?" AeYeon sigh and look away.

KyungAe heard Luhan talking to Tiffany out loud. She would secretly glance a few time but stop when she knew Tiffany caught his full attention. "I guess they are dating." 

HaeYeon notice the cold aura so she decide to break the ice. "How was your weekend?" 

"Don't even remind me." KyungAe hissed not wanting to remember what had happen.

*Flashback*

Apparently after she fell asleep Luhan decided to send her home which was already late. Once they reach the destination KyungAe quickly got out of his car. Luhan rush out of his car and grab KyungAe's hand.

KyungAe was annoyed throughout the whole day Luhan has been grabbing a hold of her hand. "What do you want now?" KyungAe asked facing him. 

Luhan slowly let go of her hand. "You seriously going to give me the cold treatments?" KyungAe just blank at him.

"Fine, I'll stop approaching you then, I'll just act like you never exist in my life." Luhan turned to walk back into his car. Those words hurted her. 

She was just stubborn, she just wanted him to cheer her up. She want him to prove it to her that he still really care yet he couldn't do so. He gave up so easily, once Luhan drove off KyungAe drop to the ground and cry her eyes out.

"Why Luhan? Why do you give up so easily? Just prove it to me that you still care, yet you can't even explain to me why that girl kiss you in the past so I can understand but yet you give up on everything." Weeping to herself KyungAe enter her empty mansion, her parents were gone for some business trip like always.

*End Of Flashback*

"KyungAe-ah, are you okay?" HaeYeon called bring her back to reality. "Huh, yea." 

AeYeon pouted, "Something wrong? You don't look too good." HaeYeon agree while nodding her head.

KyungAe Smile, "I'm just tired that's all." Although they didn't buy it but just agreeing to her statements.

The bell ring and everyone rush to class.

HaeYeon sat in her seat while the boys enter the classroom with Kris following behind.

YooRi came sat in her seat. "Hi Kris.." Kris ignore her like always so she decided to take out a sheet of paper quickly wrote something inside the paper setting it fold on his desk. "Read it, it's something important that you might wanna know." She smirked.

Kris glared at her but open the letter anyway. I knew the secret about HaeYeon living with you as a MAID.

Kris look at her who just smirked. "What do you want?" Kris asked.

"Meet me at the rooftop and we'll settle down with this matter during lunch." 

Kris ignore her and ripped the paper into pieces. "Sure, I'll meet up with you." He hissed.

I already warned this stupid girl yet she's still into my business I'll show her how guys like me play his games. Kris thought and focus in class.

-

Lunch finally came and all the EXO boys left Kris dragging HaeYeon away when she haven't finish putting away her books.

"What they heck are they doing to my MAID?" He thought coldly. "Don't forget to meet me." YooRi smirked leaving first.

Kris rolled his eyes and pack his things.

-

"Uhhh, Guys? What are you doing to me?" HaeYeon asked while XiuMin grabbed your hand and drag you to their table. Everyone was staring at how lucky you were. But you didn't like what they are doing to you.

"Eat with us today HaeYeon-ah." Baekhyun pouted although you got agree it works on you but you can't leave your friends alone.

"Please?" Tao pouted too. Great everyone is going to aegyo attack me now? 

"Boys I would love to but maybe next time. I have to eat with my friends." You bow and left the table. 

"Just let her be guys don't force her." Yixing smile which everyone glared at him who chuckle innocently.

Chen sigh shaking his head. Luhan sat next to Sehun and start downing his lunch.  Sehun poke him. "Is something wrong? You haven't been yourself lately." Luhan grinned and shook his head.

"Here eat." Luhan fed him some fries.

AeYeon spotted HaeYeon walking away from EXO's table. "Did something happen?" She asked. "I was being dragged with them." HaeYeon poof up her cheeks.

KyungAe sat down at her table waiting for you two. Luhan spot her but he tells himself to ignore her until Tiffany appear again. "OPPA LULU, can we go out to eat today?" KyungAe was listening but act like she's not paying attention.

"Sure. Where at?" He asked. "Oh lets go to the mall today after school." Luhan smile. "Okay anything for you."

"No music practice today AeYeon?" KyungAe asked. AeYeon blushed shaking her head. "No is there something?"

"You want to hangout today?" AeYeon nodded her head. "Sure lets go to the mall." KyungAe's eyes widen. "W-what? Why?" 

"I need to get this one dress for the party my parents are attending soon." 

"Okay." AeYeon smile and hugged her. 

"You should come along too." AeYeon poke HaeYeon who was busy eating. HaeYeon frown, "I wish but Kris would kill me if I did." 

"Kris? What does this have to do with Kris?" AeYeon asked being curious. "I'm his maid but its a secret so please don't tell anyone." HaeYeon whisper. "Don't worry you're trust is with us." KyungAe pinch your cheek. "Ouch unnie it hurts." 

"You're so cute HaeYeon-ah." she laughed.

-

Kris reached the rooftop and saw YooRi smirking. "So what do you want to know?" Kris asked sitting on the bench there.

"I know about HaeYeon as your maid Kris and I'm sure the whole school would like to hear about this." Kris rolled his eyes. "What's the point of using that to attack me? I don't care about her, its her business not like I care, do whatever you want I can careless." Kris stood up and was about to leave. 

"You sure had a close bond with her to even chase after her as well." YooRi laugh causing Kris to turned to her. "What do you want with me? Using those technique to make me date you? That's too old school YooRi-shi Its either you stop with that selfish mind of yours or I'll make sure your family loses business with all those fake jewelries your parents sale while hiding the real ones. How cheap of your family. Face the facts or watch everything falls down together." Kris smirked walking out of the rooftop.

YooRi was speechless she was shock about how Kris would know about these issues. "How does he know?" She hissed kicking the rocks.

"Fine I'll stop but don't think I give up yet Kris I know you like HaeYeon already that's why you're protecting her." YooRi left the rooftop.

-----------------------------------------

Help vote up if you like the story so far^^ Thanks readers <3

College is about to start soon and I gotta update more before school starts =-= 

Enjoy it hehe subscribe, comment and vote <3 <3 

random gif  xD