Him?

The Wu's Heir

The music of the piano was being heard playing over and over again. Chanyeol was frustrated because he kept pressing the wrong key one after another.

AeYeon chuckle, he was too adorable whenever he mess up he would pout or mess up his hair.

"Here let me help you, after this key you have to quickly move it to this key. But since you seem frustrated try this easier key." AeYeon play the next key and Chanyeol smile. "Okay." He restart playing the song again and he finally had the keys right.

"Wahhh, I got it right." He cheer happily. "Are you ready for the next note?" AeYeon asked but Chanyeol quickly shook his head. "No, I think I have to memorize this part first before we go on." AeYeon nodded her head.

Chanyeol look at his watch it was already 5:30pm, "Lets end practice here, its getting a little late." Chanyeol stretch, AeYeon got her bags and stood up. 

"I'll leave first then." AeYeon was about to go but Chanyeol grabbed her wrist. "Wait." AeYeon raised a brow.

"Yes?" 

Chanyeol got up and scratch his head. "You don't mind me walking you home right?" AeYeon stared at him as she bit her bottom lips.

"Uhh, You're not scared that someone might see us?" AeYeon point out and he let go of her hands. "That's true but I made you stay with me and I feel bad leaving you to go home alone." Chanyeol said looking towards the ground. AeYeon sadly shook her head, "I'll be fine don't worry about me." AeYeon smile and left the room alone.

"Although teaching him the song I always wanna play for him it wasn't that bad, but the sad thing about it is that he's going to play it for someone he loves. Maybe, maybe we weren't meant to be together but at least he knows that I exist is something I wouldn't mind, being by his side for a few hours and talking to him like a friend. But once he finish learning the song what will happen to us? He'll never speak to me again right?" AeYeon was deep in thoughts kicking small rocks as she walk home alone.

Chanyeol sigh walking towards the gate, seeing his nuna in the car waiting for him. He happily ran towards the car waving like a little child that just saw his mother coming to pick him up on the first day of school.

"Nuna, you came to pick me up!" Chanyeol surprisingly said while he pull the seat belt to click it with the other part. Yoora smile, "Of course! Your nuna here is always the best, plus why did you stay after school?" She asked and Chanyeol smile.

"I had a friend to teach me how to play piano." Yoora nodded her head, "Was it the girl who was wearing a big glasses with two ponytails?" She was describing AeYeon. 

Chanyeol's eyes widen and nodded his head. "Did you see her?" He asked. 

"Yea, I saw her walking alone out of class, she was pretty sad?" Yoora stated and Chanyeol pouted. "I see, well I wanted to send her home but I-"

Yoora smack his head. "YAH! You made her teach you piano and you left her to go home alone? What kind of guy are you? A Player? A Jerk? Psh just because you're popular that doesn't mean you can't be seen in public with a geek! Are you that scared of losing fame?" Yoora scold Chanyeol who just hold his head where she smack and stared back at her.

"Nuna did you just smack me?" Chanyeol asked again. Yoora sigh and rolled her eyes. "Don't change the subject." She hissed and plan to smack him again but he dodge it. 

"Well I am scared to see myself with her in public cause I'm not use to it yet." Chanyeol crossed his arms and shrink down in his seat while Yoora drove off.

"What's wrong being seen with her? I found nothing wrong about that! Better then me seeing you with TaeYeon, plus the girl who taught you piano looks very beautiful without those glasses and ponytails." Yoora remarked studying AeYeon's figure.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Just because I have a thing for TaeYeon doesn't mean you have to bring her up in this conversation." Yoora notice Chanyeol's glared and smile. "You should bring that girl over for dinner one day. I'll give her a make over." Yoora winked and Chanyeol shook his head.

"Never! I just knew her today plus what if that creepy girl who left a note in my locker stalk me home?" Chanyeol disagree about the idea.

-

AeYeon sat on the bus stop waiting for the best as she poof up her cheeks. "Hrmm, what to do once I get home?" She thought and took out her phone.

Chanyeol's car drove passed by, Chanyeol spotted her and stared at her while she was on her phone. He felt guilty leaving AeYeon alone but it was for his own good. right? Well, that's what he thinks.

----

HaeYeon just finish making dinner as she finish setting down the last plate of food on the table. "HaeYeon nuna." A little voice can be heard below the tables. It was YenWei pulling HaeYeon's skirt. 

HaeYeon pick up YenWei and hold him. "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat now?" HaeYeon asked YenWei but he shook his head. "I want to eat with hyung." He smile and point upstairs. 

"Oh yea almost forgot the jerk." HaeYeon thought and walk up the stairs to his room with YenWei in her arms. You knock on the door. 

"Kris?" You called but no answers. "Kris?" You called again and knock, yet there's no answer again.

"Just go in." YenWei complain. 

"It's rude to just walk in without any permission YenWei-ah." You pinch his cheek lightly.

"KREESSSUSSS?" YenWei knock on his door while screaming.

The same thing happen, no answer and YenWei cross his arms. "Open the door now!" YenWei order HaeYeon and she sigh.

"Guess you are a master too." HaeYeon mumbles and put YenWei down as she open the door. The room was dark since the sun was already setting.

HaeYeon turn on the lights and saw Kris sleeping on his bed. YenWei ran to his bed trying to climb up but he was too short. HaeYeon chuckle at his cuteness and walk towards him she grab his arms and swing him onto the bed. Thats when something caught your eyes. A picture of a girl who look a bit like you. You got curious and walk towards the picture. You grab the frame and stared at it. 

"Who's her?" You thought.

"Hyung!" YenWei happily jump on his bed and shaking Kris and then sat on his stomach.

YenWei look at HaeYeon who was busy staring at the picture. "What are you doing?" He asked. 

You look at him, "Who's the girl?" You asked. 

"Her name is EunBi Kris hyung's ex-"

Kris stirred in his sleep and open his eyes widely once he felt something on his stomach. "YenWei?" Kris mumbles.

Kris sat up and HaeYeon quickly put the frame back and move closer to the bed.

Kris spot you and his cold glared wouldn't leave you. "What are you doing inside my room without my permission?" Kris gritted his teeth.

"I- W-well, Dinner was ready and I knock but you-"

"I DON'T CARE! DON'T EVER ENTER MY ROOM IF I DIDN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO DO SO!" Kris angrily shouted and You jumped in fright. You were now mad, and scared cause you never seen him this mad.

YenWei starts to cry and Kris closed his eyes, forgetting that his little brother was there too. HaeYeon walk towards the bed and grab YenWei away from Kris. 

"YAH! I just did what you told me and you're going to be all hurt about me entering your room? *Scoffing* I didn't even scream at you when you enter my room without my permission JERK! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE DINNER THEN GO AHEAD STARVE YOURSELF IN THIS ROOM OF YOURS AND DIED! Maybe I wouldn't have to deal with a self-center person like you." You slam his door shut before Kris can say anything back to you.

"Hush don't cry YenWei come on lets eat dinner and I'll give you some ice cream." You try to calm him who was now sniffing and hug your neck tightly.

"But I-I want to eat with hyung." His hiccup caused him to stutter. You patted his back and sat him down on his seat.

-

Kris got up from his bed and kick his bed frame. "Who does she think she is? After helping her and this is what I get in return?" He hissed and grabbed his pillow and harshly throw it down onto the ground and kick it one last time before walking out of his room.

Entering the dinning room he sat in his seat as he watch HaeYeon putting some food in YenWei's plate. HaeYeon kept quiet and glared at Kris only. 

"If looks can kill, I would of have kill him within seconds." You thought and feed YenWei.

Kris sigh and ate dinner quietly.

"HaeYeon nuna can I sleep with you tonight?" YenWei asked making your eyes widen and Kris choke on his drink.

"What?" You asked clearly, Kris look towards YenWei. YenWei notice Kris staring at him so he purposely said it.

"I want to sleep with nuna from now on." YenWei smile and you chuckle at his cuteness. "So can I?" He asked again.

"Sure wh-"

"No!" Kris blurt out. Why did I blurt that out? Aish~.

"Why? It's not you sleeping with HaeYeon." YenWei stated making you blushed redly. "Its me sleeping with nuna." YenWei cross his arms and look away from Kris.

Kris glared at you and YenWei. "You don't want to sleep with hyung?" Kris pout.

"Did he just pouted?" Your eyes widen in shock. YenWei didn't care. "Sleep alone I don't like you." YenWei waves his hand up wanting you to pick him up.

You chuckle and pick him up and walking upstairs. Kris quickly finish his last food and follow behind. Before you can closed the door Kris stops it from closing with his shoes on the side.

"What do you want?" You coldly asked him who just cross his arms and smirked.

"If he's sleeping with you then I will too!" Your mouth drop. "NO!" You kick his shoe away but it didn't bugged him.

-15 minutes later-

Kris was sleeping on your bed with YenWei happily while you were at your desk mumbling cursed words towards him. In fact you actually gave up and gave in to him cause he wouldn't bugged to move unless he gets what he wanted. "What if you my little brother?" You scoffed remembering what he told you earlier.

"Oh dear god, did he just say that to me? Don't make me chop him into millions pieces and feed him to the dogs." You angrily crumble the binder paper sitting in front of you. 

Kris was just happily smiling to himself once he knew he won over you. You sigh, "I still have to study for the quiz tomorrow." You thought and took out your worksheets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I wasn't able to post up a chapter yesterday, I had a really bad headache and today I update a little late,

cause I just got home from my uncle's birthday party too. Hope you all like it ^^

<3