Why Can't My Life Be As Normal As Everyone Else?

The Wu's Heir

"I think I'm falling for you." HaeYeon's eyes widen, butterfly feeling her stomach and her heart beat beating abnormally.  HaeYeon was speechless. Out of all the rich pretty girls at school why me? Why someone as poor as me?

Unable to find any words HaeYeon sat quietly. When Kris notice that you didn't response to him he nudge you. "Did you hear what I say?" Kris said again. 

"U-Umm yes." You mumble. "But why me, out of all the girls at school, why me?" HaeYeon asked as Kris sat up and smile. 

"Is it really necessary?" Kris asked. "You don't feel the same way?" Kris frowned as he look away. 

"No, of course not." You shook your head. "I like you too." HaeYeon blushed madly making Kris smile. Kris put his hand on top of your head nodded his head.

"Good, that means we're official then." Kris scoot back in place as he rest his head on your shoulders again.

"This is all happening at once...He was all mad about me earlier and now we're officially a couple?" You were lost in thought. 

Kris knew you were clueless about his moodiness chuckling to himself. "I fell for you not long ago, maybe the time I stole your first kiss." Kris stated making you remember all the bad things that had happen.

Smiling to yourself, you were glad that you didn't regret going with the Wu's but yet you knew its wrong to fall in love with Kris because his family reputation. His parents weren't going to like it and you know that they will totally kick you out of the house if they knew you and Kris are official now.

You two finally fell asleep in each other's arms through out the whole night.

 -

The sun finally rises. You and Kris were finally walking back to camp not planning to stay anymore. 

"We need to go find them again so you girls watch over YenWei while we're gone." Suho announced. "Okay but we need a guy to stay here with us it doesn't feel safe around here." AeYeon stated sighing and still worry.

Kris can hear the boys not far from them. "GUYS." HaeYeon yelled excitedly when they both finally got to their camping area. KyungAe and AeYeon's eyes widen as they both ran towards you attacking you with bear hugs. 

"Omo, HAEYEON-AH are you okay?" KyungAe asked tears filling her eyes. HaeYeon smile nodding her head hugging the girls back.

"Ahh so prince charming went to save the lost princess?" KyungSoo wiggle his eye brows making Kris chuckle.

"So did anything good or bad happen?" Kai asked making You and Kris uncomfortable. "Why would you ask that?" You asked Kai who just shrugged innocently.

Kris look towards you making you even more comfortable as he wink. Chen and Baekhyun who witness it look at eachother and laugh together.

"Ehhh, I saw that." Chen point towards Kris. "NUNA, HYUNG." YenWei woke up didn't see both of you which scared him as he cried out your names.

"YenWei." You heard and when you were about to walk towards his way the pain strikes up again. "Ouch." You almost fell but Kris had catch you right on time.

"Are you okay nuna?"Sehun asked with a concern look. "I'm fine Sehun, just sprain my ankle." You smile assure him but it didn't turned out the way you wanted. Everyone started to scold you while Kris sigh and carry you bridal style shocking everyone.

"U-uhhhh, Kris what are you doing?" You whisper to him who just ignore you and sat you down on a chair. "Guys we're going home." Kris said as everyone nodded their head.

Kris went to the tent and carry YenWei out. "We're going home YenWei." YenWei wipe his tears away. "W-why? Is it because YenWei was crying?" He asked Kris but Kris smile and shook his head.

"No baby, Your umma HaeYeon is injured we have to take her home and cure her." Kris chuckle and sat YenWei next to HaeYeon.

"Nuna are you okay? What happen?" YenWei asked. "Nothing happen, I just fell and sprain my ankle." You patted YenWei's head. "How did that happen?" YenWei asked again.

"Was it hyung who did that to you?" YenWei stated. "YAH! YENWEI!" Kris yelled causing you to laugh. YenWei was putting all the blame on Kris. "Ahni, I just happen to fell only. Kris didn't do anything." YenWei nodded his head.

Everyone clean up and drove back to seoul afterward.

-

Once HaeYeon, Kris and YenWei got home the front door was open. You got a bit freak out cause Mrs. Park and Mr. Bae weren't home either. "Kris why is the door open?" You asked. Kris was surprised as well but you slowly stumble towards the door. 

"HaeYeon-ah, don't go in come back here." Kris hissed but you didn't listen. You gasp once you saw something inside the house.

"HaeYeon?" Kris called making his way towards you. HaeYeon bow seeing Kris's parents sitting in the livingroom patiently waiting for them.

"Where did you go? I try calling you and the rest of your friends but your phones were all off!" Mrs. Wu angrily announced standing up from the sofa. 

Kris rolled his eyes. "We were out of town, what brought you two home so early?" Kris asked back and Mrs. Wu glared at HaeYeon.

"What happen to you?" HaeYeon bit her lips and quickly glance at Kris. "I sprain my ankle." Mrs. Wu gave you the ugly looks before sending you off.

"Go to your room, I have something important to talk to my sons." You quickly nodded grabbing your things and stumble up stairs as Kris watch you.

Mrs. Wu cough to get his attention which she did succeed.

"I'm sure Mrs. Park had told you about me and your father taking YenWei with us." Kris nodded his head.

"Why umma, I wanna stay here with hyung and nuna HaeYeon." YenWei complains hiding behind Kris's legs.

Mr. Wu got up and sigh, "Come here YenWei." Mr. Wu open his arms. YenWei look at his father with teary eyes but made his way towards him either way.

"A-appa." Mr. Wu picks up YenWei and took him upstairs.

Kris look at his mother. "Do you really have to take him when he doesn't want to?" Kris cross his arms but Mrs. Wu ignore his question.

"Where did you guys go for the whole night?" Mrs. Wu asked sitting on the sofa looking up at her son.

Kris rolled his eyes, "We went camping." Mrs. Wu chuckle dryly. "With a maid?" She brought up making Kris angry. 

"To watch over YenWei of course." Kris made up an excuse. "You could've of just let them stay home." Mrs. Wu complain.

Kris sigh, "YenWei wanted to go too." Kris stated.

Mrs. Wu nodded her head. "But I do not want to see you interact with that maid anymore and don't bring shame to our family." Mrs. Wu warned.

"Shame?" Kris smirked. "All you ever care about is your stupid company. Never once had you care to call me when its my birthday! Whenever I'm sick or hurt!" Kris hissed gritting his teeth.

"But look at you now, all grown up, without our company we wouldn't be able to live like this Kris." Kris was disgusted by what his own mother's words.

Without a word Kris turned around. "We're going to leave tomorrow." Mrs. Wu finished her sentences.

"Without me this stupid company wouldn't be as successful as right now. Both of you only depend on me, lets see how long it will last once I step out of this house and family." Kris angrily stated before going up to his room locking the doors. 

"Stupid parents all the care about is money and the company." Kris slide down the door hugging his knees close by. "I don't know what to do anymore, First EunBi and now HaeYeon! Why does this always happen to me, why can't my life be as normal as my friends? Not being force to date whoever their parents agree on, their parents coming home to celebrate their birthday, or even holidays. Cook them soup whenever they get sick? This is all I wanted, is it really hard to ask for?" Kris's hand form into a fist. Tears not daring to dripped out of his eyes. 

"Maybe I was born into the wrong family." Kris mumbles.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update sorry everyone~~~

Hope you all enjoy ^^ I'll try to update tomorrow :D