A Jerk? I'll Show You Then

The Wu's Heir

School was over no one didn't bother to talk to HaeYeon today especially the boys who call themselves 'Your Friends'. You walked down the hallway alone, KyungAe was in a rush to go home while Chanyeol was busy with music class and AeYeon too. Now that made you wonder if they have music together.

Holding onto your backpack walking down the hall you can hear girls rushing towards the boys screaming and yelling. 

YooRi grabbed onto Kris's arms. "Oppa, I heard about the party your parent is having! I didn't expect your parents to invite my family too." Kris raised a brow. "They did invite her?" He thought taking her hands off of him. 

"Don't cling onto me like you know me cause I don't know you." He hissed coldly walking away. Jessica ran towards Kris with TaeYeon and Tiffany following behind. "Oppa I heard about the party your parents are having, can you be my date?" Kris sigh, he hate people who kept bothering him nonstop. 

"NO! I'm not planning to have a date nor do I want one!" He simply stated walking away. YooRi smirked, "Looks like he's not interested in you." YooRi giggles with her friends behind her gossiping. 

"What make you so special? He didn't even bother glance at you once." Jessica smirked feeling satisfied when she pissed YooRi off. 

"Well, I guess you don't know much about him more than I do." YooRi stated making Jessica rolled her eyes. 

"Oh really? Even though I don't know him at least I get to kiss him first." Jessica smile. YooRi was burning in anger as she grabbed Jessica's hair. 

Everyone was shocked when the girls starts to scream. HaeYeon turned around as she heard the voice. 

You spotted Kris carelessly walking coolie ignoring the facts that two girls were fighting over him. "Kris hyung you're not going to stop them?" Baekhyun asked but Kris shrugged only. "Not my business. I don't care." He coolie stated while the boys behind him stared at each other.

"But they're fighting over you." XiuMin chuckle walking beside Kris as they walk pass HaeYeon. Kris glance at HaeYeon who sent him a death glared. 

HaeYeon sigh and walk towards the girls. "Nuna where are you going?" Kai asked causing all the boys to turned around including Kris. "What the heck is she doing? Is she stupid?" Kris thought to himself.

"YAH, LET GO OF JESSICA." TaeYeon screamed pushing the other girls. Another girl pull TaeYeon into the circle and they all fought grabbing each other's hair.

Jessica was now on top of YooRi and kept slapping her. HaeYeon pulled Jessica off of her. "Girls, stop fighting." HaeYeon hissed. YooRi got up glaring at HaeYeon. "What's your problem?" YooRi slapped HaeYeon. 

"Stop using violence and solve your problems by talking it out only." HaeYeon said and Jessica push HaeYeon. "I will do whatever I want, don't come and break us apart." HaeYeon got slap by Jessica this time. Kris sigh walking away. 

"HYUNG!" They all called Kris but he walk away.

Suho can't stand there anymore he walk towards the girls. "She's right, you don't solve a problem with violence!" The girls all look down in shame.

"YAH! WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN HIT MY FRIEND?" Sehun hissed as he was about to walk towards the group but Tao hold him back making the girls scared some ran away.

YooRi smirked as she walk towards HaeYeon, "Back away from Kris or else your secret about being Kris's maid will fly around school." She mutter loud enough for HaeYeon to hear.

HaeYeon eye's widen but kept her posture as she smile. "Go ahead and tell it to the whole school, I don't care. I'm sure Kris will know who to find." HaeYeon walk away while the boys follow behind.

"YAH!" YooRi yelled but you didn't care holding onto your red cheeks. 

"Lets go." Jessica said while the three girls left.

---

Kris was home already as YenWei run towards Kris. "Hyung umma and appa are home." YenWei frown and Kris bent down to his level. 

"Why the sad face?" Kris asked. 

YenWei point at Kris. "Me? What about me?" Kris asked. YenWei shook his head and crossed his arms. "Cause you didn't bring your girlfriend home with you too." YenWei sadly stated but Kris was shocked. When did he had a girlfriend, that thought was just running through his mind.

"Who's my girlfriend?" Kris cluelessly stated. YenWei flick his forehead. "Nuna HaeYeon of course." YenWei smile. Kris heart skip a beat when YenWei mention HaeYeon's name. 

"We're not dating and I don't have any interested in her." Kris said. "That's good to hear then son, get ready for tomorrow's party." Mrs. Wu smiled walking down the stairs. Kris dislike his parents being home, he can never breathe whenever they are home.

"Why do I have to go?" Kris asked. "Because you will be the person to open the company dear son." His father said fixing his tie ready to go out. 

"Plus find a date or I will." Mrs. Wu hissed. "A date? No thank you If you want me to go then I don't want a date." Kris got up and sighed.

---

"Are you okay?" Lay asked walking beside HaeYeon who has been quiet for the pass few minutes. "Yes." She shortly answer.

"Where's Luhan?" HaeYeon asked. "He went home to get ready for tomorrows party at the Wu's." HaeYeon eyes widen. "The party!" She hissed rushing to the bus stop.

Everyone follow her making it obvious they are following her home. But yet she tends to ignore them still.

"Are you still mad at us nuna?" Tao asked frowning. HaeYeon shook her head. "Not at all, I can't be mad at you guys." HaeYeon smiled making everyone sigh in relief.

"Then why did you give us the cold shoulders so much?" Kyungsoo stated as everyone nodded their head making you giggles. "Nothing's wrong." Sehun attack you with his hugs.

"Well I'll be going home now then." Chen waved. "HaeYeon-ah are you going to be at the party tomorrow too?" Baekhyun asked. 

HaeYeon pouted, "Maybe not, I'm just a maid." HaeYeon stated while everyone frown. "Didn't they asked us to find a date?" XiuMin point out then everyone mouths about to say something.

"NO." HaeYeon answer simply. Everyone pouted, "Why?" They all whined as you chuckle at their cuteness. "Aigoo you all are too cute, but no cause there's still more girls out there for you all." 

"Ehhh~ she's waiting for Kris hyung only." Kai teased making you blushed madly. "WHAT?" You push Kai. "Of course not." You look away making everyone laugh. "Its obvious that you like Kris." Your eyes widen looking towards Baekhyun's way. "Of course not." You hissed when the kiss flash into your mind again.

"Why does it keep appearing." You thought.

"Whatever, we know the truth already." Lay crossed his arms. The bus arrived as you enter sticking out your tongue at them. They all wave bye to you which you did the same thing back.

All the boys went their own separate ways after you left.

---

"Nuna." YenWei saw you coming as he ran towards you. You pick him up and hug him "How is my baby doing?" YenWei did an okay sign. "I miss you, do you have any treat for me?" He asked making you laugh. You reached for the candies you had left during lunch and gave it to him.

"Don't eat alot or you will have bad tooth ache." He nodded his head and plop the candy inside his mouth.

"What took you so long to get home?" Kris asked walking down the stairs in casual clothes, A white V-neck t-shirt and a plain pajama pants. He was y in your eyes, you didn't take off your gaze at him which he knew and smirked. 

"Am I that handsome?" He teased causing you to look away. "Not even close." You said sitting YenWei down. Kris "tsh." at you and You smile walking to your room.

"Dinner will be ready soon kids." Mrs. Park yelled from the kitchen.

You settle your stuff on the bed and change into comfortable clothes. Running back down to the first floor and went to help Mrs. Park fix the dinner table.

"Mr. and Mrs. Wu came home today they'll be staying until tomorrow." Mrs. Park stated. "Nae." You bow after finishing fixing the dinner table you went to find YenWei who was sitting in Kris's lap like father and son watching TV together.

"YenWei-ah you hungry?" You called, both Kris and YenWei look towards you. Kris stared at what you wore a casual shirt up to your legs while you wore a black legging. Kris raised a brow making you feel awkward.

"What are you looking at jerk." You hissed. Kris gave you the cold glared. "What did you just call me?" He asked. "Jerk." You quickly said and pick up YenWei running away but Kris grab a hold of your shoulders.

He twisted you around. "Call me jerk one more time and you'll-" You kick his knee causing him to wince in pain. He got a hold of you again before you ran off. "You think I'll let you off easily huh." He hissed and YenWei laugh.

Let go Jerk." You hissed, Kris close his eyes irritated. 

"Jerk? You really wanna see the Jerk? Okay I'll show you." Kris grabbed HaeYeon's face and pulled her. His lips was now and again against yours.

Your eyes widen since YenWei was still in your arms you can't do anything. Kris smirked," This is what you get." He thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update <3 sorry readers ^^

Hope you all like it.