New Friend

The Wu's Heir

The bell finally ring and everyone rush to class. 

EXO were all in the same classes because they all were studying about the same thing.

The teacher walk in with two new girls as everyone gaze upon them two some were a bit surprised.

"Good morning class, as you can see we have two new students." The teacher smile and look at the two. 

"Go ahead introduce yourself." She smile and sat down on her desk.

"Hyung look." Tao elbow Kris who was just laying his head down on the desk.

Everyone was having a shocking expression. Kris look up and saw HaeYeon standing in the front shyly. "Ughh, not in my class too." He thought.

"Doesn't she look a lot like Eun Bi?" Kyungsoo whisper to Kai who nodded his head.

"Why does she look so similar to Kris hyung's ex-girlfriend." Sehun whisper to Luhan. Luhan slowly sent glared towards HaeYeon.

"Hello everyone, (bow) My name is Jang HaeYeon, I hope everyone will treat me well." You smiled a step a side.

There was another new student beside you as she look at you up and down rolling her eyes and giving you an attitude.

Okay woman what's with the ugly looks? Did I do something wrong? You thought and shook the feelings off as you watch the new girl introduce herself.

"Annyeong everyone, I am Kim YooRi the daughter of the Kim's corporations who owns the most famous Jewelry store here in Seoul, Hope you all will treat me well." She said proudly.

"Tch, what a show off." Chanyeol mumbles causing Kris to chuckle a bit catching everyone's attention. You spot him and cover half of your face. "Sheez not him in this class too." You thought.

YooRi spot Kris and smile widely. "He's so handsome." She thought to herself. "Mrs. Choi I would like to sit next to him." She points towards Kris who raised a brow. Fan girls were giving her death glares already. 

"Uhhhmmm...S-sure." Mrs. Choi wasn't sure too cause she knew who students are in this school.

YooRi happily went and sat next to Kris, as she makes her way towards Kris all eyes were on her. "And HaeYeon you may sit next to Sehun." You nodded your head. "Sehun please raised your hand." Sehun raised his hands.

"Oh he's not so bad looking as well." You thought but then you saw the death glares you were receiving by the boys who sat around him as well.

You quietly make your way and sat infront of him, You smile and nodded your head to Sehun who just gave you a straight face.

You sigh to yourself, "Today will be a long day." You thought and open your notebooks ready to take notes.

YooRi looks towards Kris and smile at him again.  "Hello there, I'm YooRi. What's your name?" She asked Kris who just ignore her.

"Is he deaf or something?" She thought. "Hey you." She poke him on the shoulder. Kris look towards her.

"Don't touch me." He hissed and look forward again. YooRi scoffed and face front.

----

"Annyeong, I'm Han KyungAe and I just got back from China hope you all treat me well." She bow and walk to an empty seat at the back. Everyone was amazed by her good looks, she hate the facts that everyone's attention is on her she don't like it at all.

"Have you heard? There's two other new students in EXO's class." A few people gossip around.

"This school is just full of people who likes to gossip around." KyungAe thought. 

-----

Class was over and it was break time, everyone left the classroom to go hang out with friends or buy food to eat.

A few girls surrounded YooRi asking about her family business and other things that no one cares about. Kris and the boys got up and left the class room. "Wait!" YooRi called Kris while the boys stared at her.

"I think she likes you." Chen whisper to Kris and he just rolled his eyes. "Let's eat together." She smile and tuck her hair behind her ear blushing a little.

"I don't have time for that." Kris hissed and You heard him. "Who does he think he is? Rejecting a girls offer when she took all the courage she had to ask him." You thought staring at the boys and Kris saw you staring. You quickly look away and pack your things as well.

"Come on lets go." Suho stated and they all left. "YAH!" YooRi called but they ignore her. "Don't worry they are like that, They are the Kingka in this school, They are very famous as well." One of the girl who stood next to YooRi stated. YooRi smirked knowing that he's famous. "I'll make him fall for me." She said.

"Kingka?" You thought and got out of the classroom. "Just some rich kids who look highly of themselves." You giggle and walk down the hallway.

When you go to the Lunch room a lot of people filled the tables already and you saw the "Kingkas" at their tables with many girls drooling all over them.

"Ehhh? I guess they are popular." You thought and spot a table with only a girl sitting by herself so you decided to approach her. 

Everyone was watching your move. "Hey look she's going to the new girl's table." The guy whisper.

You tap her shoulder and she face you. "Hi, is this seat taken?" You asked and she shook her head but didn't say a word. n"You wouldn't mind if I sit here right?" You asked again.

"Go ahead." She say without looking. You pout but sat down anyway. You sat across from her, she was just sitting there staring at her book while touching her snacks.

"Look its that girl HaeYeon in our class." Baekhyun nodded towards your way and everyone look towards your way.

"Kris, don't you think she looks a similar to Eun Bi." XiuMin stated and he glared at XiuMin. "Don't EVER compare the two of them! They look nothing a like." He angrily hissed causing the table to be silence and XiuMin cover his mouth and everyone shot him death glares. "Sorry" He mouths them and they all shook their head. 

Kris was annoyed so he decided to do some homework.

HaeYeon quickly went to buy some food and came back to her seat. As you sat down you heard people talking about how you were with the new girl. 

You look towards her. "You're a new student here too? Me too." You happily smiling like an idiot and she look up to you.

"My name is Jang HaeYeon what about you?" You happily beam and she raised a brow.

"You don't know who I am?" She asked you and you shook your head.

"At least someone doesn't know me." KyungAe thought to herself as she break into a sweet smile. "Nice to meet you I'm Han KyungAe." She greeted you with a smile.

"Does that mean we're friends now?" You asked her and she slowly nodded her head still not sure.

"You're my very first friend." You beam happily. "Very First?" She stated and You nodded.

"Y-yea, I never had a friend before." You sadly stated and she was shock. "Never had a friend that's impossible." KyungAe thought. 

HaeYeon took out a strawberry pocky and handed to her. "Here, have some." KyungAe stared at the pocky, she slowly raised her hand to grab it and ate it. 

"Is it good?" You asked and she nodded her head. "Thank you." You smile happily. "OPPA KRIS!" A scream was heard throughout the whole lunchroom. Everyone look towards the girl who ran towards Kris table. 

"Who's her?" Alot of other student asked. "She's the other new girl." You told KyungAe who shook her head. "I dislike people who wants attentions." KyungAe whisper to you. You giggle at her statement and nodded your head. "Me too" You said.

"Here comes the new girl again." Lay said. YooRi tapped XiuMin and told him to move. "Move please." She said and XiuMin ignore her which causes some fans to laugh.

"Kris oppa I want to eat with you." She whined and Kris was getting annoyed by her. 

"Go away you're annoying me." Kris hissed and YooRi scoffed. "No one had never deny me ever before." YooRi crossed her arms with two girls standing behind her. 

Sehun laughed. "Well I guess you're blind to see that there's someone already denying you." Chanyeol hissed and glared at YooRi who just rolled her eyes and stared at her nails.

"I don't care about everyone else I just want Kris." She said. 

"Who told you that you can have Kris?" A girl asked. YooRi turned to look behind her there stood nine girls staring at her. "And who are you?" YooRi asked. 

"We're the Queenkas in this school." She said.

You and KyungAe both were enjoying the show. "Do you know what they mean by Kingkas and Queenkas?" You asked KyungAe who chuckle at your silliness.

"Kingkas and Queenkas are like the popular people in this school." She explain. 

You nodded understanding what she meant. KyungAe spotted a guy from the group as she quickly look away. "Don't tell me its him." She thought getting nervous. "KyungAe is something wrong?" You asked seeing her getting nervous. KyungAe shook her head. "Lets go eat somewhere else." She asked you and You decided to go with her.

"TaeYeon-ah." Chanyeol waved at her and she sat down by him. "Hi oppa, what's with that girl?" TaeYeon asked and Chanyeol shrugged. "She's the new girl." Chanyeol stated and ate some fries.

"You can't have Kris I met him first." Jessica said and YooRi laughed. " You met him first but he fell for me already." YooRi stick her tongue out. "What? He's not the type that fall for anyone easy besides EunBi." Jessica mention and suddenly cover and everyone around the table all gasp. 

Kris closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. "He's mad." Baekhyun mouth and everyone silently look towards Kris. He slam the table making everyone jump in fright and got out of the table. 

"ARE YOU TWO DONE? YOU BOTH ARE GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES, IF YOU TWO WANT TO ARGUE GO FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND NOT HERE, I'M TIRED OF HEARING BOTH OF YOUR STUPID VOICE." Both of the girls broke down in tears as they started to cry and Kris walk out of the lunch room. 

"We're going now bye." Chanyeol waved and all the EXO boys left the lunchroom giving the girls dirty looks. "These people really have issues." Tao stated.

"Can't we at least eat in peace." XiuMin angrily mumble not being able to finish his lunch that was thrown away.

---

"So what school did you come from?" KyungAe asked You while you two stroll down the hallway. You smile, " I came from Andong high school." She look at you in shock, "That's from the country side." You nodded.

"Well you see, I'm not rich I'm really poor." You confess. "You must be really smart to actually enter this rich school then." She stated and you shook your head once again. 

"My aunt sold me away to a rich family, I'm currently working for them so they transfer me here." KyungAe's eyes widen. "How can she do that? What about your parents?" 

"They pass away." You sadly smile towards her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ask you about it."  You shook your head.

"Its fine." You said. "Since I'm older I'll be your sister then, You don't mind being my sister right?" KyungAe asked staring at you and you eyes twinkle. "Really? I always wanted a sister." You jump on her and gave her a big hug.

She giggles and hug you back. "Me too I always wanted one, being the only daughter is not fun." She pouted. You broke the hug as you two turn a corner and saw a girl sticking a note inside someone's locker and she quickly ran away. "What is she doing?" KyungAe spotted her as well. You both walk pass the locker and saw the name 'Park Chanyeol'. 

"Love letters." You mouth her and she nodded her head.

You saw an unhappy Kris storming down the hallway. "Come on lets go." You pulled KyungAe's arms running towards the girls bathroom. 

"What was that for?" 

"Kris, it was Kris." You sighed peeking out of the crack door.

"It's just Kris nothing wrong." KyungAe open the door and push you out of the door bumping into him.

Kris fell onto the ground and look up as he stared at you with his cold eyes.

"YAH!" He scream and You quickly bow. "Are you blind?" He got up. "Sorry." You said KyungAe chuckle and you sent her a death glared.

"Aish, stupid people." Hen mutter and you got mad.

"Psh like you're not either?" You mumble. "What!" Kris wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone and you're just making it worst.

"Nothing." You said and was about to leave when he pulled your uniform making you stumble back in place. "I'm not done talking to you!" 

"I have nothing to say." You cross your arms and EXO was behind staring at you two.

He leans in which causes you to lean back. "Wait until we get home you're gonna get it." He smirked and shoulder bump you walking away with EXO staring at you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wahhh update 

Sorry this chapter is a bit boring haha