Love And Hate

The Wu's Heir

The next day you woke up early in the morning. Got dress up for school, walking to school like you usually does.

"Still not going to ride with me to school?" Kris asked out of no where surprising you for the first time.

But you remember his words. He doesn't want anything to do with you, the thoughts made you frown. "I thought you don't want to be seen with me at school? You don't want to interact with me as well." You remind him.

His soft gentle face suddenly disappear and his poker face was seen. "Whatever keep walking then." You rolled your eyes. "That's what I'm doing anyway." You mumble and walk away.

"HAEYEON-ah!" Kai and Sehun screamed waving as they caught Kris's attention. "They're here too?" He thought and look at Mr. Bae.

"Mr. Bae I'll just walk." Kris hissed quickly got out of the car and chase after you and EXO. Mr. Bae's eyes widen. "That's new." He thought and got out of the car and went back inside.

"Wait for me." Kris yelled. Suho, Chen, Kai, Sehun, Tao and Lay look behind them while you raised a brow. "I thought he left already?" 

"Woah hyung first time seeing you walk to school." Suho point out. Kris smirked, "This seems fun so I wanted to walk with you guys." 

"Are you sure? Or you just don't want us to take HaeYeon nuna away from you only?" Tao teased while everyone high fiving him. You blushed madly.

"No we don't have any interactions at all, why would I keep her away from you all when we aren't even dating?" Kris said boldly while everyone covers their laugh.

Your heart drops a bit after hearing what he said but shook it off. "Yea, we have nothing to do with each other guys." You said walking ahead.

Everyone frown even Kris when he heard you say that. Suho's eyes lit up. "Does that mean I can date you?" He asked catching everyone off guard.

"WHAT?" You all yelled in shock when he asked that. He chuckle and scratch his head. "You're joking right? Why would you date someone as low as her?" Kris stated making you scoff.

I'll show you Mr. Wu. You angrily thought. "I wouldn't mind either." You smile while everyone's jaw drops. "Really?" Tao, Sehun, Chen, Kai and Lay asked. You glance at Kris who was giving you his cold glared.

"You can date anyone but except my friends." Kris hissed coldly. "Why? Its not like she's your sister or anything." Lay said, everyone agrees.

"She's my maid, I can tell her what to do." 

Chen laughed, "Excuses only." He said. "You don't have any rights to tell me who to date and who to not date me!" You gritted towards Kris. 

"Like I say anyone else except my friends." Kris boldly stated. "Tsh, I don't care about you." You said walking towards Tao and Sehun.

"Nuna Kris's just angry that we like you and stealing you away from him." Sehun muttered to you but Kris heard it.

"Why would I be jealous of her?" Kris smirked. "Just because she looks like EunBi? No, between them EunBi is much better." Kris lied. It was all a lied.

"I would never compared myself to her anyway." You mumble everyone was quiet after Kris bringing up his girlfriend. "They sound like a couple arguing." Chen chuckle making Kris and You blushed.

"Keep dreaming." You and Kris yelled at the same time making everyone stop walking.

"They even have the same mind." Lay laughed.

I don't know why I suddenly got mad when Suho brought out the topic about dating HaeYeon. What's wrong with me, I don't even like her but why did I say that when he mention it? Questions were running through Kris's head.

---

"Are they dating?" Girls were gossiping around when they saw KyungAe and Luhan holding hands.

KyungAe felt uncomfortable, the fact that she hates being in the middle of the attentions. "Don't worry once you're with me, This will happen alot you'll get over it." KyungAe frown.

"Yea why do you have to grow up and be this handsome and be famous in school?" KyungAe question making Luhan laugh. "Hey, who knew I would end up looking like this." He said pointing at his face. KyungAe sticks out her tongue. 

"I prefer the Luhan back in grade school." KyungAe giggles. Luhan frown, "But that was long ago." 

"Why are you holding my oppa's hand?" The voice ring through the crowd of students catching the attentions of KyungAe and Luhan.

"Tiffany." KyungAe muttered. "When did you two started to date?" EunHye asked walking through the crowd with Yubi behind her. They were dress in the same school outifts.

"EunHye and Yubi? Are you attending this school now?" Luhan asked seeing them wearing the same outfit.

"Yes, now answer my question?" EunHye stated.

Tiffany was angry as she came and pull KyungAe away from Luhan and slap her. "You don't even know him that long how can you date him?" She yelled angrily. KyungAe hold her cheeks as she fell into the ground.

Luhan was about to go after her but EunHye and Yubi grabbed him. "you haven't answer me yet!" She hissed, Luhan was mad, mad that his girlfriend was being attack.

"Unnie slap her again. She already knew you and Luhan were a couple yet she seduce Luhan." TaeYeon said. KyungAe glared at her. "I did not seduce him." KyungAe fought back.

Tiffany grabbed her hair and pull KyungAe up.  "Ahhhh." KyungAe wince in pain. "Let her go." Luhan yelled angrily as he pushed EunHye who fell down but Yubi grabbed him again.

KyungAe pulled Tiffany's hair and punch her. "TaeYeon unnie-ah help me!" Tiffany cry holding her cheeks. TaeYeon grabbed KyungAe's hand and lock her while Tiffany slap KyungAe.

Somebody grabbed TaeYeon's hair and pull it very hard until she hits the ground. "AeYeon." KyungAe cried Luhan slap Yubi's hand away hardly causing her to tumble down with EunHye.

"Are you okay KyungAe-ah, I'm sorry this is all my fault." KyungAe cried as she hugged Luhan tightly. AeYeon walks towards Tiffany and slap her twice and kick her as she collapse onto the ground. "Touch my unnie one more time I won't let you go easily." AeYeon warned Tiffany as she walks towards TaeYeon and pulled her hair until she stands. 

"And you! You love to watch people get hit? I will teach you a lesson too then." AeYeon slap her. "Ahhhhh. Tiffany help me." She yelled. But Tiffany didn't dare to come close.

"STOP IT AEYEON!" AeYeon look and saw Chanyeol who was mad. He walks towards them and broke them apart as TaeYeon hide behind Chanyeol. 

"Get out of the way Chanyeol." AeYeon was mad she hates people who gets into her problems. "Stop it, violence doesn't solve anything." Chanyeol explained.

"Oppa help me she hurted me and Tiffany." AeYeon laugh dryly. "Why don't you explain it to that stupid person behind you? Cause she doesn't seem to understand it much." AeYeon push Chanyeol aside and grab a hold of TaeYeon and punch her.

Chanyeol came back and block AeYeon again and this time he got punch by her. "Ouhhh." Chanyeol hold his cheeks. "OPPA.." TaeYeon gasped.

AeYeon stop and gasp. "C-Chanyeol." She muttered she didn't mean to hit him on purpose. Chanyeol glared at her, that kind of face wasn't something she liked to see. She never wanted him to be this way to her but she can't hold back whatever happens, will always happens for a reason.

"Are you happy now?" He coldly said and got up. AeYeon was heart broken, she hate herself for doing that to him. But it was his fault for coming in between you both.

"Don't even care about it AeYeon-ah, its not like he would ever notice your love towards him anyway." AeYeon got teary. "Chanyeol are you okay?" Luhan asked and Chanyeol just nodded.

AeYeon smirked, "That's what you get for coming in between us. If you don't want to get hit then back off. Protect those who hurts my friend will be enemies of me as well, that includes you, whether you are friends with EXO them if you come in between my problem then you'll see what will happen next." 

AeYeon smirked turning to walk away with KyungAe and Luhan. Why? Why must this happen to me. Why did those harsh words just  slips out like air? I just crushed the person I love the most.. I never wanted to say that. KyungAe knew AeYeon didn't meant what she said KyungAe comforts her. 

"Shss. Its okay." AeYeon wipes her tears away. Luhan was concern as he patted KyungAe's back too. EunHye and Yubi got up. "They're really dating." Yubi confirmed. "Whatever we still have Kris." EunHye smirked.

Yubi frowned, "I hate this." She thought. Baekhyun and stood beside Chanyeol glaring at EunHye and Yubi. "Baekhyun oppa." Yubi smile as she wave at him but he didn't dare to look at her. Her actions earlier disgust him, he walks away without another word. "He doesn't look too happy." EunHye chuckle.

"Whatever I'm going to class." Yubi ditches EunHye and left her alone. "Typical girls these days chasing after man." She rolls her eyes.

"Are you okay Chanyeol oppa?" TaeYeon asked touching his cheeks. Chanyeol push her hand away. "Don't think I didn't see what happen earlier!" Chanyeol angrily yelled at her and walk off to class. "Chanyeol oppa....OPPA. YAH!" She angrily call him back but he ignores her.

"Great now she hates me." Chanyeol thought rubbing his cheeks.

----------------------------------------

Update sorry Its a bit short T^T

<3 enjoy hehe pls vote up if you like this story too <3 It'll help me alot

Thank you readers and friends <3 add me if you like too I like talking to my readers lol

I'll eventually write back to you if you msg me. ALSO!!!

follow me on tumblr for updates of exo!! :3

I update alot about exo on tumblr haha i'm very accurate LOL i feel like a stalker =-=

http://krisyeolvirus.tumblr.com

also watch this video Fx ft. D.O- GoodBye Summer MV fanmade