The Party- Part 1

The Wu's Heir

It was the day of the party, HaeYeon had to wake up early to help with the food preparation. Some were home made while some were order from bakery's and stores.

HaeYeon pacing back and forth in the kitchen caring food from one place to another. 

Kris was in his bed still sleeping, but do to the loud noises you and the other maids that were hire for today were making he wasn't having a great time sleeping. He grumpily woke up making his way down stair in his white beater and his pajama pants.

"YAH HAEYEON-AH WHAT'S WITH ALL TH-" Kris stop when more than 5 to 6 pairs of eyes were staring at him. HaeYeon saw Kris's shock face as she try not to burst out laughing.

"Oh Kris you're awake. Did you forget that today was the party your parents are preparing for?" You asked him.

Kris cursed forgetting about it, He was busy doing paper works for his parents that he actually forgot about today. "O-of course I remember." He stuttered. 

All the maid were shyly giggling and yes they were young but older than Kris and HaeYeon's age. Kris raised a brow seeing all the other maids waving and flirting with him. 

"HaeYeon-ah who hire all these maids?" Kris question you when you were busy making breakfast for Kris and YenWei too. "A-ahh Mrs. Wu did." You said.

Kris cross his arms when suddenly a few maids push another made towards his way, That caught his attention as he look at the maid who was a bit nervous on asking Kris something. Kris dislike girls like this who is easily pleased by his looks. "K-Kris, do you want anything to eat?" She stuttered and Kris glared at her.

"From you? Of course not. My mom hired you all to work not to flirt! So stop all your feelings before someone gets hurt," Kris stated coldly smirking as he wink and walk towards HaeYeon's way. All the maid scoffed in disbelief, some were angry and went back to work and some where jealous to see how close Kris and You were.

"HaeYeon-ah can you hurry up with breakfast I'm hungry?" Kris whined earning a cold stared from you. "I'm doing it, stop rushing me if you don't want some burnt breakfast and go wake up YenWei." You hissed a Kris who laugh dryly.

"Did you just order me to go wake my brother up? Isn't that your job?" Kris asked leaning on the counter. "Stop bothering me." You hissed grabbing all the vegetables on the plate to the stove and put it inside the boiling water.

Kris look back at the maid who were eavesdropping on them he move away from the counter walking pass the other maids and went back to his room to wash up and ask Mrs. Park to wake YenWei up.

All the maid rush towards HaeYeon. "HaeYeon-ah is he really the Wu's son?" They all asked you at once. "U-uhh yes." You smile being encounter out of no where. 

"How is he like? Does he like beautiful girls like us?" a few of them asked causing you to be speechless. "I don't know." You said making them frown.

"Does he like you?" That question caught you off guard. "W-What? N-Noo." You hissed and your ear turned red. "Sure? He talked to you most of the time." You shook your head not answering anything from them and kept yourself busy with work.

"Oh come on tell us more about him." The girl hissed. "There's nothing to no so get back to work." You said and they all walk away giving you the cold look. "Girls these days be chasing guys." You thought.

---

AeYeon called KyungAe early in then morning, she was curious if KyungAe was actually attending the Wu's party as well.

"Yes, I'm going." KyungAe answered making AeYeon squeal. "That means we can go and get a make over together." KyungAe chuckle at her friend on the other line.

"Its always usually us, What about HaeYeon I want her to go too." KyungAe frown. "Yea you got that right but we can't do anything, she's a maid for the Wu's family and I don't think Kris's mom would let her go, plus she might not even get to attend the party don't you think so too?" AeYeon asked. 

"That's true, I wish HaeYeon can just work for me and I'll take her everywhere with me like a sister." KyungAe smile. "Don't forget me too." AeYeon said on the other line.

KyungAe laugh, "I won't, so when do you want to go get our makeup and hair done?" 

"What about I come pick you up and we can go together?" AeYeon said. "Okay that's fine with me too." The two end their phone call.

---

"Hyung do you think we should go visit Kris gege?" Tao asked Suho who was busy fixing his tie. "I don't know." Suho said.

XiuMin, Baekhyun and Chen enter his bedroom. "Why not I think it'll be fun I wanna see HaeYeon too." Baekhyun chirped happily.

Everyone decided to go over to Suho's house after they got dress up and prepare for the party. Suho was still peacefully sleeping until all the boys attack him in his room. He was having a bad morning too since he was squished by eight boys. Luhan and Chanyeol were still at home getting ready.

"I want to see Nuna too." Kai smiled as Kyungsoo fix his crooked tie. "All perfect." Kyungsoo smile. "Hyung check mine too." Baekhyun called Kyungsoo who walk over to him as well.

"Should we find something to eat first before going over to Kris's house?" Chen asked. "Yes I didn't eat anything this morning." XiuMin rubbed his empty stomach.

Lay was fixing his hair inside the bathroom. "Okay lets go eat out." Suho smile as everyone left his room with him following behind.

---

"Ma~ what is the Wu's party about?" Luhan asked fixing his hair. Mrs. Xi smile seeing how handsome her son was. "Luhan darling its about Mrs. Wu's business partnering with Mrs. Han KyungAe's parents." Luhan was stunned when his mother mention KyungAe's name.

 "KyungAe? What for, does it have anything to do with arranging marriage?" Luhan asked making Mrs. Xi chuckle. "I don't know either why don't you asked KyungAe." Mrs. Xi went into the kitchen leaving Luhan deep in thoughts now.

"Should I be happy? Or scared." He thought sighing to himself. "Ma I'm going to go out to eat with my friends. I'll see you at the party." Ms. Xi waved to him as Luhan went to hug her and peck her cheeks before leaving.

---

Chanyeol decided to take YooRa with him to eat out with his friends for breakfast too. "I'm excited to meet your friends." YooRa clapped her hand together. "Nuna you're too old for them." Chanyeol state the obvious making YooRa pinch his cheek harshly.

"Aigooo, I know that." Chanyeol wince in pain rubbing his cheeks. 

They reached the Cafe shop and went inside to see a bunch of guys wearing suits sitting near the window. "There they are come on nuna let me introduce you." Chanyeol smile wrapping his hand around her shoulders.

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun greeted waving up as the boys all turned around greeting them as well. 

"Guys I want you all to meet my Nuna Park YooRa and nuna meet, Suho, Kai, Sehun, Luhan, Lay, Kyungsoo, Chen, XiuMin, Baekhyun and Tao." YooRa bow scratching her head. 

"That's a lot no names that I have to remember." YooRa chuckle making the boys laugh.

(This is what she looks like and is wearing)

"YooRa-shi do you have a date for the party?" XiuMin asked to start the conversation. 

YooRa shook her head. "Sadly no, I don't have anyone." She frowned. "You can go with me then." KyungSoo gave her his sweetest smile causing her to blushed.

"Oh are you joking?" She asked being curious and KyungSoo laugh. "No, I'm really serious." Chanyeol glared at Kyungsoo. 

"Hyung you better not flirt with my nuna or I'll bite you." Chanyeol warned him showing his biting face.YooRa smack Chanyeol's shoulders to hush him and stop intruding her conversations. 

"Sure I'll go with you then." YooRa smiled.

---

Kris was eating breakfast while HaeYeon fed YenWei. Mrs. Wu and Mr. Wu came down to the dinning room. while all the maid straighten themselves to greet them.

"HaeYeon-shi after you finish feeding YenWei please make sure to get dress up for the party as well, and I want you to watch over YenWei only don't go to the party looking like that." Mrs. Wu complains and You nodded.

"Yes, I understand." A part of you were happy cause you didn't have to stay inside this house for the rest of the day, and the other part was that you can't do anything but babysit YenWei which you are fine with it too.

Mr. Wu fix his ties, "Kris after you finish eating don't forget to be there early, your mom and I will be having breakfast out with Mrs. Han them." Kris just kept eating ignoring what his parents had request him as they left.

"Not like they plan to eat with us anyway." Kris thought. All the maid gossiped how Kris react to his parents behind the dinning room. 

"Yay, nuna you get to go too, I can play with you now." HaeYeon chuckle lightly pinching his cheeks.

"Don't get too happy who knows what will happen." Kris hissed coldly pushing himself out of his chair. "He may look hot in his gray suit but that mouth does not match that face at all." You thought as Kris went up to his room.

"Should I call AeYeon and KyungAe to come pick me up?" HaeYeon thought as she went to get the house phone and called them while Mrs. Park take care of YenWei for a while and dress him up.

(Wu YenWei)

EXO in Suits <3 (the best thing to see of all times haha)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway thanks for voting readers <3 I love you all hehe and the story that was chosen is:

GoodBye Summer

Main Characters: Xi Luhan <3

 

Thanks for voting again I really appreciate it  *Hugs~*