What Really Happened

The Wu's Heir

School ended as HaeYeon waited outside of class for Kris who was still packing his books. Soon EunBi stood up and walk pass Kris, stopping her tracks she face him with a soft smile. 

"Don't forget what I wrote to you." EunBi wink and walk away. HaeYeon saw EunBi walk out of class. 

"You won't get to keep Kris forever." EunBi hissed and shoulder brush pass her HaeYeon shook her head. Kris got out and smile. "Are you ready to go home?"Kris asked smiling grabbing onto HaeYeon's hand.

HaeYeon chuckle and follow behind Kris only. No words were spoken between the two at all. "Kris-ah today I'll be preparing something for you to eat so will you be home?" HaeYeon question trying not to make it as if its something special. Kris nodded his head. 

"Yea, of course I'll be home I think." HaeYeon raised a brow. "You think? Why is that?" Kris shook his head.

"Nothing, come on lets go home. I have to shower and go somewhere quickly so I can make it on time for your surprise." Kris peck her nose making HaeYeon jump in fright. 

"Okay." HaeYeon chuckle at his playfulness.

 


 

KyungAe and Luhan both walk hand in hand. "Do you know what today is?" KyungAe nudge Luhan who only shook his head.

"Is it something special?" Luhan asked and KyungAe smile. "Me and AeYeon are dragging you and Chanyeol with us to go buy something for HaeYeon.

"HaeYeon?" Luhan question. "Its her birthday today." Chanyeol answer from behing the two couples. 

"Ahh I see, Sure lets go buy a cake and some presents." Luhan was excited as he drag KyungAe to his car.

XiuMin pouted, "Should we tag along with them too?" He asked Suho who was busy texting someone. "Sure, we want to give HaeYeon a surprise too." Kai stated.

"Ohhh I love surprise!" Sehun step in between Kai and XiuMin. 

Suho look up towards Luhan, "Is it okay if I bring AeLi and her friends along?" Suho asked but Tao gave him a deadly look. 

"Why would you bring that annoying girl along." Tao hissed crosshing his arms. Sehun nudge him. 

"Stop hating on her hyung, you'll end up falling for her later." Chanyeol nodded his head. 

"I agree with what Sehun said." AeYeon bite his hand. "Of course you hated me in the first place too." AeYeon chuckle. Chanyeol raised a brow, "When did I ever hated you? I never did hate you." 

AeYeon rolled her eyes. "You hate fans giving you confession letters. I was one." Chanyeol sticks out his tongue and peck her nose. 

"But you were the only one that stand out to me afterward." Chanyeol poke her stomach causing her to giggles. "Stop it." She mumbles.

Baekhyun bite his thumb. "Stop being lovey dovey." He was annoyed. 

"Anyway I'll just invite them anyway." Suho said without anyone's answer.

They all left to go shopping.

 

 


 

"JaeJoong oppa!" SunHee ran to hug him tightly. JaeJoong swing her around once and let go of her. "Do you miss me that much?" he chuckle.

"Of course she does." HyeMi smile. JaeJoong look at the girls who are fully dressed and ready to go somewhere. "Where are you girls going?" He question.

"Oh we're going to a friend's birthday party." JaeJoong nodded. "But today is also HaeYeon's birthday, do you think they might be the same person?" SunHee asked.

JaeJoong thought about it, it was actually true. "Can I tag along?" JaeJoong smile. "No." KyungYoo plainly stated.

"You're going to scared the other people. Plus they don't even know you." JaeMi observed as she stared at JaeJoong who was in his business clothes. He pouted but agree to go back to SunHee's apartment instead.

"We'll send you information when we get it." JaeJoong just waved and walk off.

 


 

"So Unnie what will you plan to do next?" EunHye question EunBi as the two sat in the car. EunBi smirked, "Make Kris come to me and make him know the truth of course, what else is there to do?" EunBi was irritated.

EunHye chuckle, "What if he doesn't come back?" EunBi doubted that he will. "He won't I know for sure he still loves me." EunHye lean back in her seat as she sigh. 

"Are you sure about that? He doesn't even look interested in you anymore like he use to be." EunBi glared at EunHye. "I'll make him come back to me, once I get rid of HaeYeon first."

EunHye smirked, "By the way how are you two related?" EunHye was pretty curious by now.

EunBi look at her and smirked. "We're step sisters." EunHye's mouth drop. "What?" EunHye didn't finish her sentence EunBi just told her to get off her car so she can go meet up with Kris.

-

After Kris finish showering he went to the samen place they promise eachother to meet up. While he waits for her he look at his watch sighing. "Why is she taking so long." He thought.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Kris finally hear her voice as he got up. He was mad, he wasted a few minutes just for EunBi to show up late only.

"What do you want to talk about? I'm in a hurry." EunBi pouted. "Why are you in such a hurry? I have alot of explanation to do." Kris cross his arms. 

"Then hurry up." He said. EunBi walk next to Kris and sat down by his side as she inhale.

EunBi look at Kris with a sad face. "You see, ever since I left to America and during that plane crashed. It was a misunderstanding. I don't know who told you that, but I never taken that airline at all I landed safely that day. I never left you for anyone nor did I abandon you Kris. But when I return you already have someone else by your side. Why Kris why didn't you wait for me like I did?" EunBi sadly stated. But Kris was really lost for words.

"It was two years ago EunBi-ah. I tried every way I can to reach you but I couldn't." Kris look at EunBi in the eyes telling her that he truly did everything to be in contact with her. "But then, that time you never call me to tell me you were fine, or you didn't take that airline. Its like you use that opportunity to find someone else while I think you're dead. I'm sorry EunBi although it was a misunderstanding. I already move on, I found someone I truly love now. I hope you'll understand and find someone who will love you." Kris stood up as he was about to leave but EunBi wrap her arms around his waist not letting him go.

"Please Kris, don't leave me how can I leave you when I still love you." EunBi cried as Kris sigh. Kris doesn't fill the same way anymore. 

After those painful years he already let go of what they had in the past. He already love someone else someone who he promise himself that he will never hurt or leave her for the rest of his life. Kris shook his head and peel EunBi's hand off opf him.

"I'm sorry EunBi I don't have the same feelings anymore." 

EunBi cried. "I hate you Kris, I hate you, why would I live in this world if there's no more you and no more us. I rather died." Eunbi cried and jump into the han river. Kris's eyes widen as he heard the water splash. "EunBi." He ran after her as he jump into the water.

-

Everyone already gather, HaeYeon who has recieved the presents and wishes but she wasn't quite happy cause Kris wasn't there. 

Looking at her watch as every minute click by still no sign of Kris. "Aww are you waiting for Kris?" Lay asked and HaeYeon smile lightly. "Yes." 

"SunHee-ah we should ask for a picture with her so we can show it to JaeJoong." Yui whisper and SunHee smile.

"HaeYeon-ah can we have a picture together?" SunHee asked. Tao who glared at KyungYoo. "Hmp, why are you even here." he mumbles.

"Sure we can." HaeYeon said as they all gather and snap a picture. "Thank you and since its getting a little late we'll be going now." SunHee said but Suho was a bit disappointed since Ae Li is leaving already.

"Why so early." Suho complains. AeLin chuckle. "We don't want to bother the lovey dovey later on." Ae Li said as Suho finally realize. 

"I guess we'll be leaving too, HaeYeon-ah you have fun with Kris okay." Suho patted her head. "Its almost midnight now." HaeYeon said as she sigh. 

"I guess you all can go home now and I have to prepare to sleep before its midnight." Everyone frown cause they didn't have a taste of her sweet cake. 

Once everyone left HaeYeon blow the candle out. "I shouldn't expect so much from him." HaeYeon thought as she wait for Kris who isn't back home yet.

Time was still clicking as HaeYeon fell asleep on the dinner table as she wait for Kris to come home. it was already 2am in the morning Kris finally appear. 

"She must be sleeping." He thought but once he enter the house it was quiet and the lights were on.

Kris walk towards the Kitchen to get a drink but only to find HaeYeon sleeping with the cake in front of her. Kris's eyes widen. "Today was her birthday?" He thought feeling bad for what he did now.

Kris frown as he sat on the chair next to her. "I'm sorry HaeYeon-ah." He whisper lightly so he won't wake her up. He move a strand of hair away from her face. "I'll make it up to you my birthday girl." He smile as he peck her forehead.

Putting away the cake he pick her up bridal style as he take her to bed. "Goodnight HaeYeon my babo." He fix her covers before he left.