I Like You

The Wu's Heir

AeYeon fixed her glasses and lookup at Chanyeol who was smiling widely.

"Well, Aren't you scared that people will see you hanging around with a girl like me?" AeYeon asked. Chanyeol look at AeYeon she was wearing a big nerdy glasses and her hair tied into two pony tails. 

"You don't look that bad."Chanyeol stated and AeYeon sat down.

She smile a little, "Popular people don't hang with geeks like me." AeYeon said and Chanyeol shook his head. He came and sat next to AeYeon. 

AeYeon eye's widen when he sat next to her. "You make it seem like all people like us don't have hearts." Chanyeol pouted. AeYeon chuckle. 

"Why do you wanna learn this song then?" AeYeon asked changing the subject.

Chanyeol thought about it tapping his index finger onto his chin. Oh gosh, why is he so adorable.

"I want to play it for the person I like, hrmmm well to make a confession."Chanyeol smile, but his words made AeYeon frowned.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Chanyeol look at her with his big eyes. "It's a secret."He chuckle. 

AeYeon smile a little, "Okay, place your hand on this key." AeYeon show him and he nodded his head.

----

Later that day school was finally over and everyone was packing up to go home. 

"Don't forget we have a quiz on this chapter tomorrow so study well." Mrs. Choi stated. "Nae~"They all said.

"Sehun I can't hang out with you today, Something came up so I'll see you tomorrow." Sehun look at Luhan who was quickly packing his things. 

"Nae hyung, see you tomorrow."Sehun waved. Luhan ran out of class.

"Why  is he in such a rush?"Kyungsoo asked.

"Yea, he was never in a rush like this before." Chen laughed. "Maybe something important?" XiuMin said and wrap his hand over Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Well, I'll be going home now."Kris waved but Tao grabbed his bag.

"Hyung."Tao called. HaeYeon stared at the boys who were the only people in class now.

"What is it Tao?"Kris turned to ask but he spot HaeYeon still sitting in her seat packing her things."Is she seriously a slow poke or is she doing it on purpose?"Kris thought.

"Let's hang out today." Tao pout. "Yes lets hang out today Kris hyung we haven't for a few days now."Suho said putting his bag over his shoulders.

"I  hope he agrees to go so I won't have to see his annoying face." HaeYeon muttered but Kris heard it he wasn't that far from you either.

"Ahni, I have to go home and killed someone alive first I'll meet you  all at the mall." Kris turned to walk away and when he walks pass you he gave you his cold glared. 

"Damn it, did he heard me?"You thought and quickly ran out of class.

You run pass Kris who was chasing after you now. "YAH!" He screamed but you didn't bother to stop at all.

"You're so going to get it."He hissed and got to the car. 

HaeYeon walk to the bus stop and there wasn't anyone there just her. "I hate him." You pouted and kick the small pebbles on the ground. "I hate this life." HaeYeon thought, soon a guy approach her.

-----

KyungAe got out of class and saw AeYeon waiting for her. "Hey AeYeon."KyungAe waved.

"KyungAe unnie I have piano practice with someone, I guess I can't hang out with you today."KyungAe smile and shook her head. 

"Don't worry about it, I understand have fun."AeYeon nodded and left to the music room.

KyungAe went to her locker and spot Luhan from a distance. "Aish, not him."KyungAe thought and quickly turned around but it was too late Luhan already spotted her.

KyungAe was walking away and suddenly someone wrapped their hand around her shoulders. "We meet again KyungAe-shii." Luhan smile at her. KyungAe smack his hand away. "Don't touch me,I don't like it." KyungAe walk away but Luhan follow her anyway.

"Why are you suddenly giving me the cold shoulders?"Luhan asked. "What do you mean? You're saying it like we knew eachother for a long time." KyungAe open her locker once they reach the lockers. 

"Maybe we did knew eachother since little."Luhan wink at her and KyungAe rolled her eyes.

"He still remembers me?"She sadly thought putting her books away and lock it. KyungAe walk away without another word. "Luhan oppa!" A girl called him. KyungAe and Luhan turned to face her. 

"Oh hey Tiffany." Luhan waved at her smiling widely. Tiffany glared at KyungAe.

"Who's her?" She asked holding onto his arms. Luhan was about to tell Tiffany but KyungAe took the chance to walk away. "Wai-" Before Luhan can chase after KyungAe, Tiffany holds him back. "Oppa lets go eat out?"Tiffany hugged him and Luhan sigh. "I'm busy today sorry." Luhan move her hand and walk the other way

"Is your boyfriend coming too?" Another girl asked Tiffany but she shook her head.

Even if KyungAe was walking away she can hear them talking behind her. "They're dating?" KyungAe whisper. 

"Boyfriend? We're not even dating." Luhan thought and scoffed but made his way around the building to find KyungAe. 

He smirked once he saw her.

KyungAe was about to turn right when she suddenly bump into someone. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." KyungAe bow.

"Ouch, Your head is as hard as a rock." Luhan jokingly said and KyungAe glared at him after knowing that it was him.

"Why do you keep following me?"KyungAe asked.

Luhan smile. "Hrmmm, because......I like you." Luhan really mean it when he said it. KyungAe kick his foot, "I hate players." KyungAe walk away. Luhan jumps up and down holding his bruised ankle. "YAH! I'M NOT A PLAYER!" Luhan hissed.

-----------

"What are you doing alone here?"A guy approach HaeYeon. HaeYeon ignore him and look towards the empty streets only. He came and sat next to HaeYeon and wrap a hand around her waist. HaeYeon quickly got up and move away. 

"Don't touch me jerk." You scold him and move away.

He smirked and grab you once you weren't paying attention to him he covers your mouth and drag you to the side. Kris's car happen to pass by he quickly stops Mr. Bae.

"HaeYeon." He got out of the car and ran towards the place the guy took you.

"mmmmmmm."You kept struggling trying  to break away from his gripped. "Stop struggling if you don't want to die."He whisper into your ears.

"Now be a good girl and let me have you." He whisper. Your eyes widen and you grabbed his hands and bite it hard. He finally let go of you but before you can run away he grabbed your hair and pull you against the wall. 

HaeYeon suddenly felt a sting across her cheeks. The guy suddenly punch your stomach and pain was all you felt. 

The guy was about to ripped your coat but Kris kick him. "HaeYeon-ah are you okay?"He asked and hold your shoulders.

You groaned in pain only, your lips was bleeding as well. The guy got up and punch Kris on the cheek and kick him. 

Kris fell and the guy got on top of him he starts to punch Kris. 

HaeYeon look around to see if there was anything she can use, HaeYeon grabbed the wooden stick and smack the guy in the head as he fainted.

Kris got up and help you. "Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"I'm fine, b-but you're hurt." Kris shook his head and help you up. Mr. Bae came by and took you both back to the mansion.

"Are you two okay Mr. Wu?" Mr.Bae asked and Kris nodded his head.

Kris help you inside the house and sat you down on the sofa while he goes find the medicine. 

He came back and open the first-aid kit and apply medicine on your lips. "This will hurt a bit." He said.

You were surprised that he was actually being nice to you. "Ouch." You grabbed his hand. "Stop being such a baby." 

"Did I just think he was actually being nice? I'll just take that back." You thought to yourself.

Kris finish and before he can leave you grabbed him. "Sit here, I'll apply medicine for you." You patted the seat next to you.

His cheek was bruised and his lip bleed as well. "Sorry, Its my fault that you end up like this." You apologized and Kris laugh dryly.

"Yes, if it weren't for you, this wouldn't had happen and you always cause trou-ahhh." You angrily apply medicine on his cheeks. 

"Yah! Do you have men's hand or what? Applying medicine harshly on me!" He grabbed your hand. "Ahni your mouth just keep talking nonstop so it says you deserves it." HaeYeon laughed.

Kris glared at you and you stop laughing and gently applying medicine on his cheek again.

Kris was staring at you face adoring your eyes to your nose and lips. "She does have a familiar look to EunBi's but the way they smile was different."He thought that's when it hit him. The same thing had happen like this once with EunBi when she was walking home alone and Kris was following behind her.

Kris suddenly stood up. "Wait I'm not finish."You stated and was about you apply more but Kris was giving you his cold glared. 

"I'm fine now go make dinner."His words were cold. "Is he pms-ing? What is up with him and his mood swing." You sigh and clean everything.

Kris sat on his bed and kick his bed. "Why can't I forget about her at all!" He screamed punch the wall. Good thing he didn't leave a whole on it.  

"I shouldn't have let her go to the states!" He hissed and sat on his bed and cover his face. His lips trembling, tears not daring to fall. "EunBi, why did you do this to me, why did you left me alone?" Kris muttered as tears dropped from his eyes. 

It pains him to accept that facts that she was no longer in his life. "Please comeback." He sniffed and lay down on his bed drifting off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You'll find out who EunBi is soon ^^

Also Double Update~~~:D