The Date

The Wu's Heir

The next day Kris woke up reaching over to wrap his hand around HaeYeon but she wasn't there. Opening his eyes it was empty, Kris sat up from the bed and stretch as he went to wash up.

After a few minutes, he was making his way downstairs he can hear HaeYeon helping Mrs. Park cooking. Sneak peeking into the Kitchen Mrs. Park had spotted Kris who was smiling towards her as he put his index finger to his mouth hushing her. Mrs. Park smile shaking her head as she left HaeYeon alone without any excuses.

HaeYeon was cutting the pickle radish for the side dishes. HaeYeon was making bibimbap hotpot so she was moving from one place to another. 

"Mrs. Park can you hand me the white beans?" HaeYeon asked as she was still busy cutting the radish. Kris smirked as he wrap his arms around her waist and tighten the hug making HaeYeon drop the knife onto the table. HaeYeon quickly turned to face Kris. 

"Aish, Yah you scared me." HaeYeon smack his arms as Kris chuckle. "Hrmm now you know how I feel yesterday?" HaeYeon sticks out her tongue and went back to cutting the veggies but Kris was still hugging her from behind.

Kris look towards the hotpot. "What are you making?"

HaeYeon smile, "I'm making bibimbap hotpot. Kris can you stir the rice for me?" HaeYeon asked and Kris walk towards the stove and stirred it.

"It smells good." Kris compliment. 

Later breakfast was finish HaeYeon set the dishes infront of Kris. Kris look up from the table towards HaeYeon with a brow raised. 

HaeYeon saw his weird stared, "Is something wrong?" She asked.

"You're not going to eat?" HaeYeon smile and shook her head. "No, I made it just for you." Kris rolled his eyes. "Well, eat with me, since today will be busy for us." Kris pulled HaeYeon into the chair next to him and hand her his chopsticks. 

"Ehhh, What is there for us to be busy about?" HaeYeon asked being clueless. "Just eat and after breakfast, go change we're going out." Without any further discussion HaeYeon did as she was told.

Breakfast was over HaeYeon went to change and the same goes for Kris. 

HaeYeon came out wearing this outfit.

While waiting HaeYeon stood infront of Kris's bedroom door waiting for him. His door flew open and he came out looking like a celebrity while she look like some girl off the side-walk only.

Kris look at HaeYeon up and down, getting nervous HaeYeon hold her bag infront of her. "What?" Kris raised a brow. "Am I that bad looking?" HaeYeon frown as Kris shook his head.

"Ahni, not at all but why are you wearing something that show so much of you leg?" Kris cross his arms. "Uhhh...It doesn't look that short." HaeYeon protest as Kris scoffed.

"Why are you looking so handsome when we're just going out for whatever business you were talking about." HaeYeon stated and Kris chuckle.

"why, what's wrong being handsome while going out? You're jealous cause girl's are going to look at my hotness?" Kris but she deny.

"Me? Jealous?" HaeYeon laugh sarcastically. "Oh! Of course not, I'm not jealous and I won't be." Kris rolled his eyes with an smile. "Whatever I know you are." 

HaeYeon clears . "I don't get jealous easily." Yet she stills denies. "Whatever you said then, just don't blame me later on for being jealous then." Kris walk ahead as HaeYeon bit her bottom lips. "Jerk.." She mutters following behind him.

The car ride was silent, HaeYeon starring out the window watching people crossing the streets of Seoul. "Where are we going?" HaeYeon asked to break the silences.

"We're going to the shopping malls." Kris said focusing on the streets as HaeYeon look over to him. "Shopping mall? What for ?" HaeYeon kept questioning and Kris was getting irritated.

"Stop asking questions and find out for yourself." HaeYeon glared at him. "I should of have stay home instead." She mumbles loud enough for Kris to hear.

Kris chuckle, "Then it won't be fun anymore." Kris said as he park in the parking lot. 

Walking out of the car, HaeYeon follow behind Kris as he lead the way. "What are you doing here anyway?" Kris walks inside as all the girls look towards his way already.

"Nothing, just to buy something." Kris smile.

HaeYeon sigh, seeing all the girls that was staring at Kris made HaeYeon felt uneasy some even wave at him or gave him a flirty look. HaeYeon knew some were sending her glares because she was standing so close to Kris from behind.

So HaeYeon decided to keep a few distant away from Kris, even though she knows its a bad idea to do because she might lost him.

"Do you see any store you wanna go in yet?" Kris asked without looking back. HaeYeon look around, "No, not really." Kris frown stopping his tracks and HaeYeon walk into Kris's back.

"Ouch." Kris chuckle turning to face her. "Look here, If you see a store you wan to go to tell me okay." He patted her head and turned back forward and continue to walk.

Kris enters a mini shop as some girls follow him into it pushing HaeYeon behind. "Did you see him? He was smiling at me when he walk pass by." A girl whisper to her friend and HaeYeon rolled her eyes.

"Girls these days always be wanting attentions from guys." She thought walking around the mini shop and look at the jewelry side.

HaeYeon was looking through the couple necklace while some girls approach Kris on the other side when he was looking at some clothes.

HaeYeon spot a couple necklace that catches her eyes as she picks it up.

"Kris-" HaeYeon frown seeing girls talking to Kris as he laugh with them. Sighing to herself she walks over to the cashier and pay for the items.

"Whats your name?" All the girls ask him as Kris chuckle. "Umm, I don't even know you girls at all why should I tell you?" The girls frown acting cute to get his attention.

"Aww tell us we will tell you ours as well." The other girls smile. 

Kris shook his head. "But I don't want to know." Kris look around for HaeYeon and spotted her at the cashier desk paying for something. 

"Thank you." HaeYeon bow with a smile.

"Sorry girls but I have to go to my girlfriend now." Kris wave walking towards HaeYeon.

"What did you buy?" He asked from behind making her jump again.

"Aish, yah Kris stop sneaking on me like that." HaeYeon smack his arms again. Kris pouted, "Why I was asking you a question only." HaeYeon look behind him the girls were all mad and pissed off.

HaeYeon chuckle a little, "Your girlfriends doesn't look too happy." HaeYeon point out. Kris rolled his eyes and lock hand with hers. "I only have you as a girlfriend, plus I brought you here for our date only not to flirt." Kris drag HaeYeon out of the store.

"Our date?" HaeYeon thought smiling and blushing. Her heart was beating fast again. "I thought you said you don't want to go anymore." HaeYeon teased and Kris turn to face her pulling her into a hug in the middle of public. 

"Kris, not here." HaeYeon spatted hitting his back but Kris laugh only. "I want to spend every hours, minutes and second with you only, so don't involve anyone else in this." Kris pull away from the hug and pinch her nose.

"Fine." HaeYeon chuckle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update :D