Birthday

The Wu's Heir

HaeYeon has been following Kris, EunHye and Yubi this whole time. They haven't got on any ride because they all were busy chitchatting. HaeYeon was a bit mad, she did not come to waste time and follow Kris around. 

YenWei on the other hand was as pissed as you. "Nuna, let just go on our own. Stop wasting time following hyung." HaeYeon would agree but what if Kris gets mad? She thought.

"I don't want your brother to get angry." YenWei wiggles until you release him on the ground. "If you don't go then I'll go by myself." He said walking off you can't stop him or utter a word so you just follow him.

"So Kris have you found a new girl yet?" Yubi asked walking beside him. "Not that I know of, why?" Kris smile. "Hrmm, cause you have someone beside you always who would thought that you are single?" EunHye laughed.

"You mean HaeYeon?" Kris asked making the girls nodded their head. "Doesn't she remind you of EunBi at all? Seeing her makes me miss EunBi unnie." Kris sighed.

She may look like EunBi but they both act different, they don't have the same personality. He thought. "She's no match for EunBi. EunBi was better than her." He said, but something inside of him disagree. 

EunHye and Yubi smile. "Than thats good cause I don't want you to replace her with anyone who can't be like EunBi unnie." EunHye cheerfully stated. 

"Talking about HaeYeon where are they?" He finally realize and turned to look behind him but they were no where to be found. "Tsh, that girl is trouble some. Just let them be, they are getting in the way anyway." Yubi chuckle but Kris was shock once he didn't see you or YenWei.

"Ha-HaeYeon, YenWei? What if something bad happens?" He thought running away from the two girls who couldn't catch up to him.

"Ugh, Why is he so worry about those two useless people?" EunHye cross her arms and bragged. Yubi sigh, "Well YenWei is his brother of course he'll be worry." Yubi remarked. "Whatever that brat is annoying come on lets go have fun." EunHye drag Yubi with her.

Kris took out his cell phone but just to remind himself You did not own a cell phone at all. He was going nuts, due to the facts that he was busy talking to the his friends and forgetting about You and YenWei.

"How am I suppose to find them when there's thousands of people here?" Kris was getting frustrated and irritated. 

"Wahhhh this is so fun." YenWei giggles as you two got onto a pororo plane ride. You couldn't help but smile at YenWei who's enjoying the rides and sad because you two just left without telling Kris.

"Nuna this is so fun." YenWei wiggles his hand and feet enjoying the ride.

 

The ride was over and YenWei grab onto your hand dragging you to a new ride.

Your stomach starts to growl you didn't eat anything today besides the apple you had earlier only.

---

"Suho hyung I'm hungry can we go eat?" Tao complains rubbing his empty stomach. "But we only got on one ride." Kai pouted Kyungsoo chuckle.

"We'll continue after we eat don't worry Kai." Kyungsoo cheer him up as they all went to buy something to eat.

On the way there they spot Chanyeol and his group eating as well.

"AeYeon!" Tao excitedly sat next to her. "Hey Tao-shi." She greeted him as they all ate together. "Did you get on any fun ride?" Suho asked.

"Yes, the big green one." Chanyeol point to the monster ride.

"You could of have seen TaeYeon's face she was terrified, she looks like she saw a ghost." Baekhyun stated making everyone burst out laughing except for AeYeon.

"OPPA." TaeYeon hit Chanyeol who try to stop laughing. AeYeon sigh shaking her head. She took out her phone and call KyungAe. 

She doesn't want to stay with them anymore. Chanyeol watch her every move. "Chanyeol we should all go together in one ride." Kyungsoo cheerfully said bring him back to reality.

"Ugh, I'm not going anymore." TaeYeon cross her arms. 

-

"Oh okay please wait there for me so I can join you guys." KyungAe agree as she hang up and went back to the boys.

"Hey guys, I'll be going with Luhan and KyungAe, So don't wait for me and have fun." AeYeon was trying to avoid having eye contact with Chanyeol as she smile at Baekhyun and Lay.

"Aww but the fun just started." Baekhyun pout. AeYeon patted his shoulders. "Thank you for making it fun Baekhyun and Lay I appreciated it." She bow and left the group. Chanyeol was a bit disappointed when AeYeon left. 

---

Kris was running all over the places. "HaeYeon!" He called everyone staring at him but he didn't care. Sweat was forming as he tries to catch his breath. "Once I find them, they'll be dead meat!"  He hissed and saw Luhan and the other boys. He ran towards them.

"Woah why are you cover with sweats?" Sehun asked his Ice cream. "Is something wrong Kris?" KyungAe asked worriedly.

Kris catch his breath and look at them. "Have you guys seen HaeYeon and YenWei?" Everyone shook their head.

"Why didn't you watch them both? You were busy talking to Yubi and EunHye?" XiuMin smirked when Kris actually nodded his head.

Chen sigh, "Why didn't you keep your eyes on them Kris? What if someone kidnaps YenWei and HaeYeon?' Now that made Kris even more scared, shock and annoyed at the same time.

"I've been looking around for them since an hour ago." Kris gritted his teeth wiping his sweats away. "Try harder then." Luhan said making Kris glared at him.

"If you see them text or call me please." Kris said continuing to look for you and YenWei.

An hour had pass by and you decided to carry the sleepy YenWei behind your back. "Aigoo this kid only knows how to have fun." You thought smiling.

You saw Kris pass by and your eyes widen. "K-kris." You called him, a bit scared of what will happen. Kris heard your voice and quickly turned to you. "H-HaeYeon!" He screamed, he ran and hugged you tightly while he told onto YenWei too. You were shock by his actions as he pull away.

"I thought something bad happen to you two." You felt guilty now. You should of have let him know, now he ran all over the place just because of you and YenWei took off.

"S-sorry Kris, for leaving without telling you." You sadly said. "AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD REALLY HAPPEN? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FACE MY PARENTS, YOU SHOULD NO BETTER NOT TO TAKE OFF ON YOUR OWN LIKE THAT WITH YENWEI." He angrily burst out making you scared and YenWei shift in his sleep.

"Mi-mianhae." You apologized but Kris wasn't buying it. "Sorry won't solve anything Jang HaeYeon." Kris gritted his teeth. Your eyes got teary and look away.

"I know what I did was wrong. I know that my forgiveness won't solve anything, what is done, is done we can't turn back anymore." HaeYeon look at Kris madly and walk away. Kris closed his eyes and sigh, he was irritated.

"Where are you going now?" Kris asked crossing his arms as he face you.

"Where else? To find something to eat." You angrily said and walk away as he follow you.

---

Kris grabbed YenWei away from you as he hold him. "I'll take care of him while you go buy something for us to eat." You didn't answer him and just did what you were told to do. 

Later on you came back with hamburgers and fries. You two ate quietly, You didn't look at Kris but Kris kept stealing glances of you. 

"S-sorry." You stop chewing on your fried and look at him. "What for? There's nothing you should be sorry about." You said boldly. Kris rolled his eyes. "About yelling at you earlier." 

You ignore him and continue to eat.

-

On the way home you two walk inside the mansion with YenWei holding onto your hand. "Today was so fun.." YenWei chirped happily making you smile.

"Tsh, yea right? Make me run all over the place looking for two idiots." Kris muttered. YenWei smirked, "That's what you get for not paying attention to Me and HaeYeon when we wanted to get on rides. Instead you focus so well on two outsiders. Son you deserves a little exercise." YenWei sticks out his tongue at Kris who shot him a glared.

"YAH WU YENWEI! Didn't I tell you not to talk back to the older people?" You sigh and drag YenWei inside. You were too exhausted to even deal with Kris. The lights were out so you went to turn it on Mr. Bae and Mrs. Park surprised you three with a cake and candles.

"Happy birthday Wu YenWei." They clapped and YenWei clap along.

"Thank you Mr. Bae and Mrs. Park I love you both." YenWei kissed their cheeks. HaeYeon took out her small present she bought earlier at the amusement park for YenWei when he was still sleeping.

"Here's my present for you." YenWei's eyes wide. It was a teddy bear of Pororo his favorite cartoon characters. "Thanks nuna I'll hug it to sleep every night." He made you laugh and YenWei peck your cheeks.

"Here." Kris gave YenWei a box. YenWei eye's sparkles. "What's inside?" He asked. 

"Why don't you open it." Kris smile. YenWei open the box and it was a game boy. "Yay~ Thank you Kris gege I always wanted this." You glared at Kris.

"Why are you buying him this game at such a young age?" You scold Kris but he just shrugged.

Everyone ate cake together and Kris put some frosting on YenWei, and Kris put some one You as well. You got mad and grab a bunch and smack him on the cheek pissing him off he chase you around the house.

"Hey! I did it for pay back only Kris." You laughed seeing half of his face cover in cake frost. "Well, you're was worser than everyone's!" He yelled chasing you. 

HaeYeon ran up stairs while Kris follow behind.

You got to your room as you were about to close the door Kris's foot was in between the door. He was strong enough to push it open while you fell on your and Kris smacks you with frost. You lied on the ground in between Kris's legs. "You can't escape me now HaeYeon." Kris grabbed both of your hands and smear the frost on your face. 

"Stop Kris! I'm getting all caked up." You said getting annoyed. Kris laugh heartily making you stop struggling and stare at his cute laugh.

"I never seen you laugh so happily before." You said making Kris stop and stared at you. He finally realize you two were in an awkward position and got off.

"U-umm, I-I'll go now." Kris ran out of your room leaving you speechless. "That was weird." You thought.

But his laugh kept repeating in your head. "I love it when you smile." You mutter with a smile on your face. "Kris, I t-think I'm in love with you." You said it, staring at the door you got up and went down to help clean all the mess.