Why?

The Wu's Heir

While sitting in the cafe with the boys, Chanyeol decided to read the letter.

Kyungsoo was busy talking to Suho when Kai notice Chanyeol reading the note. Kai nudge Kyungsoo.

"What?" Kyungsoo asked Kai nodded his head towards Chanyeol's way. Suho look at what they were mumbling about. "Is there something wrong?" He asked as Kai and Kyungsoo both shook their head.

Chanyeol notice the two acting weird infront of him. "You two seems to be hiding something though, you been acting weird ever since I left the music room with you both." 

Kyungsoo sigh, "Its just something about that letter." Kyungsoo spoke up.

Tao and Lay look at them both. "What about the letter?" Chanyeol raised a brow.

Kai laugh dryly. "We saw the person that put it in your locker while coming to the music room." Kai confessed.

Chanyeol's eyes widen and a bit excited to know who it was. "Tell me who it is!" Chanyeol smile widely. "But aren't you going to read the letter first?" Chen asked.

"Yea read the letter first." Chanyeol frown. "But I want to know the person first." He insist, he was too curious. 

"Fine, it was Kang AeYeon who left the letter in your locker." Chanyeol's eyes widen. "W-What?" He stutter.

"Let me see your hand." Chanyeol blank for a few second and show them his hands. "Look you even have the same bracelet as hers." Kai explained.

"Really? I-I never notice." Lay chuckle. "Cause you don't pay attention to those who are around you."

They all chuckle at the little speechless Chanyeol. "Read the letter." Chen poke him as he sigh nodding his head. But he read it to himself only.

Everyone was getting curious now. "What did she wrote?" Suho asked.

After reading Chanyeol fold the letter and set it down on the table with a mixture feelings. He frown, "She apologize about hitting me last time, and she said that its about time she gives up liking me now." Chanyeol felt his heart drop when those words came out of his own mouth.

Everyone patted his back. "Do you like her though?" Sehun question him. Chanyeol don't even know if he likes her or not.

"Do you felt anything after reading that letter coming from her?" Chanyeol sniff as he nodded his head. Eyes getting teary by the time they mention it.

"Aigoo, its okay." They all hugged him. "I don't know what to do anymore." Chanyeol said. "You sound so girly." Tao ruined the mood causing everyone including Chanyeol to laugh.

"I know what you can do!" Lay smirked. 

"What?" They all asked.

"Since she already taught you how to play the song she had been teaching you, Why don't you play it for her? I'll write the lyrics." Lay smile while everyone agree with the bright idea coming from Lay.

Chanyeol sigh, but I have to talk to AeYeon first." 

"Thats fine too." Lay stated. Everyone getting everything planned out.

-

Luhan and KyungAe were both studying in her room. Poking eachother instead of focusing on their paper work. 

KyungAe shot Luhan a death glared. "Luhan, I'm trying to focus here!" Luhan chuckle sticking out his tongue. "Why don't you just study me instead?" He wiggle his eye brows.

KyungAe burst out laughing and smacking his arms. "Stop it hun, we really need to study." Luhan frown.

"But I want you to focus on me too." Luhan whined.

KyungAe stared at him with a smile, "I don't remember seeing you whine this much before." Luhan raised a brow. "I only show it to the person I love." KyungAe blushed.

"Why so cheesy?" Luhan pinch her cheeks. "Cause I can never resist you." He wink when suddenly his phone ring. 

"Hello? Wassup Yeol?" 

"Oh yea, she's here....Okay." Luhan look over to KyungAe. "Do you happen to know where AeYeon lives?" he asked.

KyungAe nodded her head. "Yea she does,... sure I'll text it to you." They both hang up and KyungAe text Chanyeol AeYeon's address.

"Is there something wrong?" KyungAe asked.

"Not sure but he seem to be in a hurry." 

KyungAe chuckle and went back to study.

-

"KRIS!" You screamed from the first floor. But he didn't even bother to answer you.

"Aish that jerk." You mumble trying to make him a special dessert. You stop what you were doing and ran upstairs to his room.

"I wonder what he is doing." You smile secretly opening his bedroom door. Peeking inside to see if he was inside. "Empty?" You whisper opening the door widely and walk inside closing the door behind you.

HaeYeon walk to his desk and he wasn't there nor is the bathroom water was running. "Ehhh? Where did he go?" You thought looking around not noticing someone or something was creeping behind you. 

"What are you doing?" Kris asked as you quickly turn to face him. 

You look at Kris from head to toe, His hair was wet and he was half . "Half ?" You thought. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." You scream covering your eyes. Kris cover his ears as you quickly turn away. "Ouch, Why did you scream for." Kris hissed.

"Go wear a shirt." You were blushing madly and you can hear him chuckling behind you.

You jump in fright when he pulled you into a back hugged. He was making you nervous now.  "I know you love my body." Kris stated making you rolled your eyes.

"Uhh, Kris go wear a shirt." You wattle at him making him smile even more. He already had a shirt on but decided to tease you more. "Oh come on babe, don't be like that." 

Kris notice HaeYeon covering her ears. He shook his head and twist you around facing him. 

"Babo." He peck her forehead seeing how red she was. "Look you're blushing like a tomato." HaeYeon smack his arms. 

"Who's fault was it?" You raised a brow but Kris smirked. "Yours, you were the one that walked in without my permission." He cross his arms. You open your mouth to say something back but he was right.

Dropping the topic Kris slip his hand into his pocket. "So why were you calling my name so loud?" 

HaeYeon look at him and shook her head. "Nothing never mind." HaeYeon blankly dash out of his room to the kitchen.

"Is she mad?" Kris thought bitting his lips. Walking out of his room he headed to the living room and the TV. 

HaeYeon put the shaved ice in the small cup. Scooping up some strawberry ice cream and cutting up strawberry fruits to added it onto the shaved ice. Decorating it was colorful mini mochi, and some red beans. After finish everything HaeYeon cut the chocolate into small pieces and sat it on top of the strawberry ice cream. 

"Finally all done." You thought smiling. 

"What are you doing HaeYeon-ah." Kris yelled from the living room. 

Without an answer you walk towards Kris and sat beside him on the sofa. "Tada." You put the yummy patbingsoo infront of him.

Kris stared at the weird thing infront of him. You look at his face expression and back at the patbingsoo. "You don't like it?" You asked but he shook his head.

"No, I'm just a bit surprised that you know how to make my favorite dessert." Kris chuckle. HaeYeon shook her head and sat it on the table. "Here." You hand him the spoon. He took it and dip a part of the dessert and plot it in his mouth.

"Is it good?" HaeYeon asked Kris munching it and nodded his head. "Its tasty." 

"Good then." You blush a little. "Here." Kris dip a piece and hold it in front of your mouth. "Ahhhh." He motion for you to open your mouth.

"I can just make me some." You said. "No! Eat with me. So ahhhh open up." Kris hissed. "Fine, ahhhh." You open your mouth and ate the patbingsoo.

Kris watch you eat it with delight when something pop up in his mind. "You actually forgot one more ingredient." Your eyes widen.

"Really? But I thought I had everything? Let me taste it again." Kris's plan was working as you dip in a spoon of patbingsoo and ate it.

Thats when Kris took the chance and surprisingly kiss you and slipping in his tongue inside your mouth. You were mind blown by what just happen. Instead of responding to his kiss or moving you froze in place and letting Kris do his job while you were shock.

Kris knew you weren't responding so he decided to break away and chuckle at your priceless expression.

"Now you have all the ingredients." Kris pinch your cheeks bring you back to reality. "YAH!" You scream at him and smack his arm. 

"It would be much funnier if you responded!" Kris said plotting more patbingsoo into his mouth. 

At the thought of him having his tongue inside of your mouth made you have butterfly feelings. "What kind of kiss was that?" You asked innocently as Kris stops chewing.

"Don't tell me you don't know about any other types of kisses." HaeYeon pouted shaking her head. "I only know this kiss." You peck his lips. "And the kiss you always give me." Kris was stunned by your cute innocent peck.

"That's a peck only not a kiss." HaeYeon disagree. "No thats a kiss too." HaeYeon defend herself. "No its a peck." Kris argue.

"Whatever its a kiss to me." HaeYeon sticks out her tongue at Kris. Kris grinned, "Do you want to learn different types of kisses?" Kris asked being interested in this topic.

"Different types of kisses? How many types of kisses even exist?" HaeYeon was lost making Kris just want to pulled you into a kiss and never let go until he can't breathe.

"There's alot, do you want to learn it? I'll teach you." Kris asked. HaeYeon bit her lips and thought about it. "I guess it doesn't hurt to try it." HaeYeon smile.

Kris smile in victory. "Since we already did the candy kiss I'll teach you the bitting kiss." Kris lean in making you shut your eyes quickly. 

Kris paused infront of you seeing how nervous you were. He place his palm beside your cheeks and rub it light to ease you up.

"Don't be too nervous." Kris peck your nose as you open your eyes and look at Kris who was giving you a soft smile.

"O-okay." HaeYeon stutter as she inhale and exhale to stop herself from being nervous. Kris leans in pecking her lips softly. "Don't forget to respond once you understand how it goes." Kris said breaking the kiss. HaeYeon chuckle nodding her head. 

Kris lean in again as he took her bottom lips and start on it. HaeYeon was getting the sweet tingle going up her spines once he took her bottom lips. 

HaeYeon quickly break away making Kris laugh. "It feels weird I don't want to learn it anymore." HaeYeon stated getting up from the sofa.

Kris frown, "Why? I was getting to the best part." Kris teased. "Maybe next time." HaeYeon sticks her tongue out and walk to the kitchen touching her bottom lips. 

"I love you." Kris yelled from the livingroom making your heart skip a beat. 

"Love you too." HaeYeon smile.

-

*Ding Dong*

"Who is it?" AeYeon answer.

"Its me Chanyeol. We need to talk come out." Chanyeol waited outside of her house.

"How did he find out where I live?" Ae Yeon thought walking out of the house and open the gate.

Seeing Chanyeol in normal casual clothes makes him look more handsome.

Chanyeol face her. "Can go somewhere else?" AeYeon nodded her head without hesitation. 

Once they reached a near by park, AeYeon look at Chanyeol who was frowning alot. "How did you know I live there?" Chanyeol look at her and smile.

"Friends who else." AeYeon look at Chanyeol. "I see." She mumbles.

Chanyeol sigh, "Are you really giving up on me?" AeYeon's eyes widen.

"W-what?" She stutters. Did he found out that it was me?

"Why....Why didn't you tell me?" Chanyeol asked. AeYeon couldn't look at him right now. "Why would I tell you?" AeYeon question him back.

Chanyeol was speechless, Why  would she had to tell him if she didn't want to?

"Because....You wrote the letters to me." Chanyeol mutter as he saw the same bracelet around her wrists.

AeYeon look at him with teary eyes. "I've given up already Chanyeol-shii. Didn't you read the letter I gave you earlier? Thats my final decision so let me be." AeYeon said calmly.

"Why?" He question her. "What if I don't want to?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update Update!!!!

EXO ended their promotions T^T

enjoy~~